Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]

Go down 
+40
Richard Wilks
Chris Stephens
Philippe Martinelli
Vincent Beretta
Gianluca Desposito
Arpad Vincze
Axel Putra
Miroslav Havlík
Paulo Rodrigues
Pascal Mikula
Cláudio Augusto
Rossetti Paolo
Alberto Ibañez
Steve Parker
Michal Janak
Jason White
Greg Hunt
François Remmen
Jason Fitch
David Jaques
David Jundt
Yves Plaçais
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Sebastian Vignone
Didier Conjeaud
Emmanuel Haas
Ludovic Tiengou
Gérard Ryon
Florkin Marc
Raymond Riddall
Petr Hlavac
Mick Chapman
Jonatan Acerclinth
Raul Jereb
Martin Lacina
Sky Willis
Michael Drechsler
Juha Bos
Jan Kowalski
Richard Coxon
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 9:34

This is beyond ridiculous :doh: Can the video be uploaded to some other location than youtube?
Back to top Go down
Sky Willis
Club Driver
Sky Willis

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2016-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 10:27

Rename the video 'Non-specific early 90s open wheel championship race uno - Icebox big prize of arid yankeeland'
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 10:34

I will also emphasize about the huge quality of the Broacast. Men, Jason and Alberto, your comments are so great. You managed to calm me down after my crash. You're doing pro-like job there. Keep the go(o)d job up guys :top: :top:

As for my problems during the race...well my sound crash seems to be related to my headphones. It has decided it was its time for retirement yesterday night Sad . First I lost the stereo sounds, then all sounds were gone bounce . I was afraid it will be the motherboard. By "luck" no such things.  But this added quite a lot of unwanted fatal stress.

As for the FPS issue leading to my accident...Well I'm right about the symptoms but not about the causes. It's Alberto who give me the key to understand what's happened in fact.  During the broadcast he speaks about the mental strain the car put on the driver. In fact I've got just to many strains for me to handle. I've an autistic spectrum disorder known as Asperger syndrom. To resume it make me more susceptible to emotional and psychical stimulations. Too much or the loss of some informations made my brain to blanked.
Yesterday I've got all of that. Loss of my FFB and my sound deprive me of  information to ease the burden. Seems nothing but, for me, it's vital informations as it widden my comfort zone. Being deprived of them add way too much stress. Add to that the demanding car, the track where no mistakes is allowed, my huge start who put ahead of faster gueys, the beginning of pressure Michal in his Ferrari put on me. It was just way too much for my poor brain to handle. So, to protect itself, it blocks every and single information I received. So I've got the impression then my FPS were falling. Well they did. But not in the computer.

It's make me wandering if I'm able to drive those cars all along an GP without blanking. My disability is becoming a big issue with that fantastic but demanding mod. Now the question is "should I stay or should I go?" :hum:
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 10:53

Sky Willis wrote:
Rename the video 'Non-specific early 90s open wheel championship race uno - Icebox big prize of arid yankeeland'

Was there any official footage used, like the intro? Might be a good idea not to include that next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Sky Willis
Club Driver
Sky Willis

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2016-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 10:57

Ludo, I don't think i could handle no ffb and suddenly having no sound either. So i'm not sure you need to be so hard on yourself.

I mean i didn't have any problems and still crashed, as did quite a lot of others!
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 11:06

For all of you having FPS issues, what detail settings were you on? Were you using the 4gb patch? Was it only a certain parts of the track or all the time?
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 11:48

Michal Janak wrote:
after start there was too much of lags, it is seen on TV coverage too

No lag for me,must be your end Michal.

Congrats David :first: Raul :second: Jan :third:  and all finishers :clap:

No FPS issues here constant 100+ with all details on full except special effects/shadows on medium,visible cars 20,using 4gb patch.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 11:54

Richard Coxon wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
Was going well in 10th then on lap 30 the engine blew with no warning,temps were not high,must be crap lambo engine Sad

Lambo engine  Wink  Razz

Think having the cooling on 8 was a mistake by me as well,10 from now on lol!
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:10

ou dois je mettre le " 4gb_patch.exe" ?
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:24

Greg Goissen wrote:
ou dois je mettre le " 4gb_patch.exe"  ?

Put it anywhere, run it, then in the program, find your rfactor.exe you want it to effect and you are done.
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:28

Nice start for the season, and thanks for the coverage.

Pre-/Qualifying
Made an astonishing 4th on the grid after two weeks of setup struggle at Phoenix and Interlagos. Nearly 2nd would have been possible. So the car is capable of doing some good things. The gaps will decrease surely and it will be difficult to keep in the top 5.

Race
My start was not so good. Made everything right with clutch and throttle, but my gear ratio seemed not to be the best and i lost some places (up to 7th) on the way down the straight. Martin had a bad start on my left and Greg was jumping from 5th on the right hand side to the tail of David. Hope for Interlagos with a shorter way to turn 1 or a better starting performance by me.
Nevertheless the pace was good, i kept in touch with the pack. After some laps i stuck behind Francois, who was much quicker on straight. I made a setup with more downforce and i didnt want to take any risk in overtaking. Late Braking and a car of less oversteer was the benefit from that over the whole race. On lap 17 i spun while trying to avoid Marc Florkin´s car. The first half of the race cost me 20 seconds in the end, and the chance to fight the 2nd placed Williams. But it was fun to battle with Francois
:hello:

I changed for new Tyres on Lap 28, and began to made some good laps. I overtook Michal and Francois, and was finally in 4th. It all ended in 3rd in the end with being very short on fuel and a gap of 25 seconds to 2nd place. :champ:

Concerning the graphic issues, i use GID 1.1.5, 4 GB patch, .exe with +highprio +fullproc, on full details and 30 cars visible. And i only have a Geforce GTX 750 Ti. I think 4 GB patch is necessary for this mod. Without i had lags too.

Btw, in the replay Greg was moving on the starting grid before the light went out and pointing his car some degrees to the left for having no traffic in front of him. Is that allowed? We had no formation lap.
Just to be sure, so i would do it probably next time too.

Last edited by Jan Kowalski on Mon 9 Jan 2017 - 13:34; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:33

Richard Coxon wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:
ou dois je mettre le " 4gb_patch.exe"  ?

Put it anywhere, run it, then in the program, find your rfactor.exe you want it to effect and you are done.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:36

Jan Kowalski wrote:
I think 4 GB patch is necessary for this mod. Without i had lags too.
+1

The 4GB patch is an absolute must in this mod, just as it is with the GTPC Mod.

All that don't use it, please download it from the new link i have given (here) and use it, it may solve all of you issues regarding lag, crashes or FPS issues.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 13:23

Just few words....

I accomplished both goals: finish the race, score some points. Period!

unfortunately, I could not squeez so much becose my FPS drop drasticaly, and every move I made tended to hit me off the track, so I was extra cautious! In combination with "setup" of my own, I just couldnt follow Davids pace.

That being said, I want to appologise to Martin Lacina for holding him for too much more laps than its fair. I must admit, for some time I had a feeleng we were "battling", but since I was very excited and determined to my driving and not looking so much in mirrors, it was later on when I realised that you were pressing me everywhere but on the straight, which was not due to my master-class driving, but due to your underpowered car. And thank you for crashing and leting me on the 2nd step :hihi:

And again, one big hug goes to Francois, I just fell in love with this track.

The fact that I was on a hollydays and could drive every day explains my "good" result, unfortunately, for the rest of the season Im not going to be able to practice so much.

I havent seen the coverage, and it looks its banned, I suggest vimeo if possible for live-stream, or not, at least for the record upload. There is much less fascism, at least when it comes to music rights...

thank you all

Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 13:42

Realy enjoyed every inch of it last night
to watch you all last weeks struggle fight and conquer the mod to give it your best
thats real sportman craft and this mod is intented to be
as the great broadcaster said, you realy exhausted when you finish the full distance , mentaly and physicly
but so rewarding!

the overall result is staggering on historical facts , the mod and track fit in like a swiss clock
for me this season champ is a test , project and race all at once just a perfect start
despite of my disco , lost connection, but im comming back on that abit later

the race was as i excpected and planned , a good getaway en go clean into the 1st corner
Martin was on a high so let him by to let him catch the williams, by far i had not his pace by different setups
and strategy, (but mate you should have pit or not clip that right wall cause thats was the reason of your sad end, think also tired and concentration) to see Greg go off the 1st lap was shocking, but on the part of the track is not a surprise , that part i made less grip to simulate marbles effect and going to rapid on cold tires you slide off which was exactly what happend to him.

a battle for 4th is all what i could get and indeed some very nice racing with Jan and Gerard, till his teammate spun and Jan slowed but he came back fast ! he said to pit in lap 28 but i saw he also pit further up the race just before my disco did you stop twice?
that first pitstop would explain your rapid comeback.
i was on a  1 stop strategy with soft tires  but saw my tires drop off around lap 45 i go for my plan b, pit in lap 60, my setup allowed me to run mixture 8 and save fuel for the end to go on max boost with supersofts!
would be a great battle with Jan but we never know cause the reward of all this was to kick me out Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 1623587389
(with steven i talked about this to make several prevarations adjustments into your plr )
cannot prevent it but atleast minimize it) will make a new threat for it
To see as many car to the finish is just a great feeling you all need to experience
(a real pity the lotus boys and mick dropped out that quick cause those were a good racing mates to have)

Great broadcast guys!
Ow and my car will be free for Interlagos, cause i having family business to intend geek
so see you all at IMOLA
( i will be in the server to help you guys with setups if i can )

a free tip ( stay off the wet curbs and silky grass,  gravel traps are ..... like they were in 91 :D )
Back to top Go down
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Club Driver
Gabriele Del Piccolo

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: coverage   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 14:54

Why did "Fucking Obsessive Morons" (FOM) have to delete the great HSO coverage? First of all, there is the word "rfactor" in front of F1 1991.. please rename it as HSO rfactor1-91 and we'll see they can' t delete it anymore lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 14:57

They haven't deleted because of the name. It is because of our choice of music and intro.
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 14:58

I think it was deleted because of the historic video at the beginning, the FIA intro and possibly also the grid music. If they delete race replays just for the sake of F1 copyright, then it's totally retarded.

EDIT: Richard was faster Wink
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 15:01

François Remmen wrote:

a battle for 4th is all what i could get and indeed some very nice racing with Jan and Gerard, till his teammate spun and Jan slowed but he came back fast ! he said to pit in lap 28 but i saw he also pit further up the race just before my disco did you stop twice?
that first pitstop would explain your rapid comeback.
i was on a  1 stop strategy with soft tires  but saw my tires drop off around lap 45 i go for my plan b, pit in lap 60, my setup allowed me to run mixture 8 and save fuel for the end to go on max boost with supersofts!
would be a great battle with Jan but we never know cause the reward of all this was to kick me out Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 1623587389

I stopped twice (Lap 28 and Lap 57 or so). I had a much better pace on new tyres which allow me to go 1-1,5 sec quicker per Lap. On Lap 28 i was red on RF tyre, so it was better to get new ones because the grip was dropping.
Back to top Go down
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Club Driver
Gabriele Del Piccolo

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: coverage   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 15:19

The track song "Ivory Tower" belongs to FOM?
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:13

Yes, now I remember, I wanted to ask:
is it possible that the track changed somehow on the race event?
I may be insane a bit, but I could swear there was no that big sag at the end of the main strait (on the left side of the track) just before turn entry, and I could swear the tyre tracks before the hairpin and at the end of the backstraight were straight, not narrowed!!??

I just cant see how it cant be that I saw somethign different for whole two weeks.

Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:24

Richard Coxon wrote:
For all of you having FPS issues, what detail settings were you on? Were you using the 4gb patch? Was it only a certain parts of the track or all the time?

Detail settings: Full, Full, Full, Full, Trilinear, high, high, off
im alright with setting these anywhere, if i recall i had to turn up to full to eliminate the "stripes".

Hardware: i7-2600k, 16GB ram, nvidia GTX 550ti

Special note: since i got this card i have been running rfactor in v-sync mode in an attempt to limit the frame rate. when i turn of that option, rfactor runs at like 500+fps and really puts a load on the vid card, fans at full, and temps up to the limit. i really dont want the vsync, could be why my stutters were so bad when my system was loaded, any ideas how to limit or cap the frame rate?

Description: all week things were perfect, no indication of any potential issues. granted we never had a full server, but sat qual i think we got a good number, and the practice starts after had 10 or so. at times during the race things were fine, then it would seem to reduce fps for a lap or two then be back to normal. most of the time it seemed minor, it was small enough of a glitch to only notice and be annoying, not really impede driving. at least 3 times during the race it was severe, seeming like several car lengths before each screen update. in my first post i called out the approach to turn 2, but thinking about it, not sure if the frame rate was any worse there or if its just a more difficult section of track to deal with the bumps and there is were i was struggling the most when the graphics were not ideal.

hope the feedback might help, if its a local problem on my end any advise greatly appreciated!

dave

PS> i got so see part of the broadcast last night, and it was fantastic as always, shame it got removed. for it to happen that quickly it surely was something automated that flagged the video, either an audio match or visual.
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:44

@Jan so you were on supersofts?

@Raul dont know what you mean by big sag and tiretracks

you have some picture ( send me pm )

about that music

still here on youtube good alternative

btw check out the 1996 tune (muscle power)  its AWESOME ( for supertoures perhabs)
great inspiration to make a realy cool video promo

by end of the year the best skilled here i give that task for the trackpack! :D :D

Last edited by François Remmen on Mon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:44

Are you using the 4gb patch David? If not give it a try, it helps with frame rate as well as helping rfactor run better.
Back to top Go down
Didier Conjeaud
Club Driver
Didier Conjeaud

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:45

Très frustrante soirée.

Je n'avais pas le temps de rouler entre la première séance qualif et la course d'hier soir, de sorte que j'ai découvert la voiture avec le plein 1/2 heure avant le départ, et mon set up course a juste consisté à mettre des pneus durs, le plein d'essence, baisser le régime moteur et le mélange, 1 cran d'aileron de plus et voilà tout !

Autant dire que c'était pas vraiment un vrai set up.

Dans ces conditions, partant en dernière ligne, je décide d'y aller vraiment tranquille juste pour continuer à découvrir le Mod et voir comment l'auto évolue avec moins d'essence et des pneus usés, histoire d'emmagasiner un peu d'expérience pour les courses à venir.

Je constate déjà un premier souci, c'est que je n'arrive pas à faire monter les pneus en température...surement un pb de pression des pneus durs...à corriger pour la suite.

Sinon, bien que je roule tranquille, le comportement est pas mal. Au passage ce train de sénateur m'emmene trés vite à la 15e place vu les crashs qu'il y a devant....en particlier dans le 1er tour ou il fallait slalomer entre les ailerons et pneus arrachés... :D

Et puis au 15e tour, dans un freinage comme tous les autres tours et pas du tout appuyé, dés que je pose le pied sur la pédale de freins (et sans rétrogradage , donc pas de blocage de différentiel), tête à queue complet immédiat....j'ai même cru avoir été percuté par l'AR par une voiture que je n'aurais pas vu....mais pas du tout....je repars doucement....et même chose dans le freinage d’après......abandon obligatoire, la voiture étant totalement inconduisible.....J'ai eu le temps de voir "brakes" comme cause de la panne avant de quitter le serveur.......N'ayant absolument rien touché avant, même pas léché un mur, j'en conclu donc avoir subi une panne de freins aléatoire (apparemment plus de freins à l'ARD).

Je ne sais pas si c'est ça, mais si François pouvait m'éclairer sur ce point,....... parce que j'aimerai bien savoir pourquoi j'ai du abandonner.. :hum:

En effet le Mod est déjà très difficile à apprivoiser en lui-même et il faut pouvoir y passer du temps, si en plus de la nécessité de se qualifier à chaque course, il y a une forte probabilité de pannes aléatoires.....je vais réfléchir... study

Mais je me trompe peut-être

Sinon bravo au podium et à tous les finisseurs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next