Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]

Go down 
+40
Richard Wilks
Chris Stephens
Philippe Martinelli
Vincent Beretta
Gianluca Desposito
Arpad Vincze
Axel Putra
Miroslav Havlík
Paulo Rodrigues
Pascal Mikula
Cláudio Augusto
Rossetti Paolo
Alberto Ibañez
Steve Parker
Michal Janak
Jason White
Greg Hunt
François Remmen
Jason Fitch
David Jaques
David Jundt
Yves Plaçais
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Sebastian Vignone
Didier Conjeaud
Emmanuel Haas
Ludovic Tiengou
Gérard Ryon
Florkin Marc
Raymond Riddall
Petr Hlavac
Mick Chapman
Jonatan Acerclinth
Raul Jereb
Martin Lacina
Sky Willis
Michael Drechsler
Juha Bos
Jan Kowalski
Richard Coxon
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:52

Richard Coxon wrote:
Are you using the 4gb patch David? If not give it a try, it helps with frame rate as well as helping rfactor run better.

sorry, forgot to mention, YES 4gb patch installed.

Didier, check out the physics guide included in the mod gamedata/vehicles/f1sr/f1_1991/historic_edition/F1SR 1991 F1 Historic Edition Physics guide0001.pdf

has great info about the tires, the big thing is the temps, a b c d all wear and grip very similar, only small differences. the big thing is they all have different amount of temp build up and very different ideal temperatures.

brakes! on the advanced tab in the garage you can change the thickness of the brake disk, small for qually less weight, big for race so they dont fail.

Last edited by David Jaques on Mon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:53

François Remmen wrote:
@Jan so you were on supersofts?

yeah everytime supersofts. Perhaps starting with softs would have been better
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:59

David Jaques wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
For all of you having FPS issues, what detail settings were you on? Were you using the 4gb patch? Was it only a certain parts of the track or all the time?

Detail settings: Full, Full, Full, Full, Trilinear, high, high, off  
im alright with setting these anywhere, if i recall i had to turn up to full to eliminate the "stripes".

Hardware: i7-2600k, 16GB ram, nvidia GTX 550ti

Special note: since i got this card i have been running rfactor in v-sync mode in an attempt to limit the frame rate.  when i turn of that option, rfactor runs at like 500+fps and really puts a load on the vid card, fans at full, and temps up to the limit.  i really dont want the vsync, could be why my stutters were so bad when my system was loaded, any ideas how to limit or cap the frame rate?

Description: all week things were perfect, no indication of any potential issues.  granted we never had a full server, but sat qual i think we got a good number, and the practice starts after had 10 or so.  at times during the race things were fine, then it would seem to reduce fps for a lap or two then be back to normal.  most of the time it seemed minor, it was small enough of a glitch to only notice and be annoying, not really impede driving.  at least 3 times during the race it was severe, seeming like several car lengths before each screen update.  in my first post i called out the approach to turn 2, but thinking about it, not sure if the frame rate was any worse there or if its just a more difficult section of track to deal with the bumps and there is were i was struggling the most when the graphics were not ideal.

hope the feedback might help, if its a local problem on my end any advise greatly appreciated!

dave

PS> i got so see part of the broadcast last night, and it was fantastic as always, shame it got removed.  for it to happen that quickly it surely was something automated that flagged the video, either an audio match or visual.

Ingame video settings/auto detail fps/set it to what you want :top:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:07

Didier Conjeaud wrote:
Très frustrante soirée.

Et puis au 15e tour, dans un freinage comme tous les autres tours et pas du tout appuyé, dés que je pose le pied sur la pédale de freins (et sans rétrogradage , donc pas de blocage de différentiel), tête à queue complet immédiat....j'ai même cru avoir été percuté par l'AR par une voiture que je n'aurais pas vu....mais pas du tout....je repars doucement....et même chose dans le freinage d’après......abandon obligatoire, la voiture étant totalement inconduisible.....J'ai eu le temps de voir "brakes" comme cause de la panne avant de quitter le serveur.......N'ayant absolument rien  touché avant, même pas léché un mur, j'en conclu donc avoir subi une panne de freins aléatoire (apparemment plus de freins à l'ARD).

Je ne sais pas si c'est ça, mais si François pouvait m'éclairer sur ce point,....... parce que j'aimerai bien savoir pourquoi j'ai du abandonner.. :hum:

au vu de la description que tu fais , tu as eu une rupture des disques de freins arrieres ! pas étonnant vu ton récit et ,  si tu n as fait que les modifications que tu as dites entre ton set qualif et course .

va voir ton set utilisé et dit moi , quelle épaisseur de disque tu as utilisé  et la valeur de refroidissement des freins utilisée également ?

tu dois avoir pour la course l épaisseur de dique maximum ( 2.6 ) de memoire et la conduite frein ( refroidissement au moins a 5 voir pluds en fonction des circuits ) et tu ne connaitras plus ce probleme

Last edited by Greg Goissen on Mon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:09

tried that steve, thanks for trying but no mas. it seems that option, auto detail fps, only decreases the selected detail levels if the fps gets below the set number, it doesnt limit the fps on the top side. as soon as i turn off the vsync and launch the game, even on the menu screens the fans and temps on my vid card shoot to max. do a quick test drive and showing 400+ fps which is great but way way more than needed and way too hard on the equipment. if i remember correctly the old card would only "load up" like that when expected, a full server with a detailed track, then the fans and temps would increase, now it seems like it is full load right from launch.

dave
Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:15

Raul Jereb wrote:

That being said, I want to appologise to Martin Lacina for holding him for too much more laps than its fair.

You haven't to apologize for nothing because it was my problem that i couldnt beat you early. I use maybe more wings 47/47 so my topspeed was not so fast but i can use the downforce in the corners. For me the driving behind you was a small school for me because i need a lot of practice in driving in the pack of other drivers. Finally it was another messed-up race from my side because i have practiced a lot and during it i started to love this track because when i saw it first time say "what the hell is that", the high bumps in T1 and on the rest of the track as well. In the rest of the race where i was alone on 2th position i had a good opportunity to get a points but i blow a chance and made the totally stupid thing when i badly guess the turning point on fresh tyres in fastest right corner before backstretch and hitted the wall. Dont want to now what im swearing after it. Really frustrating moment for me.
Anyway congratulation to David for his win and thanks to Francois for this great track!!
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:20

Screengrabs are up

http://historicsimracing.org/en/resultatscourse/1234
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:24

[quote="Martin Lacina"]
Raul Jereb wrote:
I use maybe more wings 47/47 so my topspeed was not so fast but i can use the downforce in the corners.

I was 48/46, but obviously highe power...
Anyway, it was a good school for me to...

Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:27

Thanks to Everyone too, it looks as though everyone used the correct skin. Makes the broadcast and screenshots look even better :top:
Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 18:28

[quote="Raul Jereb"][quote="Martin Lacina"]
Raul Jereb wrote:

I was 48/46, but obviously highe power...

HMM. It's interesting differences in the power of this two cars. You was like a rocket.
Back to top Go down
Didier Conjeaud
Club Driver
Didier Conjeaud

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 19:06

David Jaques wrote:

Didier, check out the physics guide included in the mod gamedata/vehicles/f1sr/f1_1991/historic_edition/F1SR 1991 F1 Historic Edition Physics guide0001.pdf

has great info about the tires, the big thing is the temps, a b c d all wear and grip very similar, only small differences.  the big thing is they all have different amount of temp build up and very different ideal temperatures.

brakes!  on the advanced tab in the garage you can change the thickness of the brake disk, small for qually less weight, big for race so they dont fail.

Thank you David. I had the guide, but there is no information about pressure ...and i did not have enough time to test before......It will be better next race :top:
Back to top Go down
Didier Conjeaud
Club Driver
Didier Conjeaud

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 19:15

Greg Goissen wrote:

au vu de la description que tu fais , tu as eu une rupture des disques de freins arrieres ! pas étonnant vu ton récit et ,  si tu n as fait que les modifications que tu as dites entre ton set qualif et course .

va voir ton set utilisé et dit moi , quelle épaisseur de disque tu as utilisé  et la valeur de refroidissement des freins utilisée également ?

tu dois avoir pour la course l épaisseur de dique maximum ( 2.6 ) de memoire et la conduite frein ( refroidissement au moins a 5 voir pluds en fonction des circuits ) et tu ne connaitras plus ce probleme

OK....je comprends mieux.....j'avais des disques de 1,7 à l'AV et 1,6 à l'AR ......et 1 en conduite de freins !!
Rolling Eyes Shocked :doh:

Y'a donc du boulot.....mais rien n'est perdu :D

Merci :top:
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 19:16

:hum:
for some strange reason i cannot use the slide bar and enlarge the pictures jason put up in the result site

using firefox
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 19:22

1) So we can't use Intro and Music(haven't seen it yet Sad ) if we want to upload them? Can they even ban you from broadcasting it live?

As asked earlier, who reported "Ivory Tower"? Can't be FOM themselves, they don't own the song?

Funny thing is: I used to mix up Ivory Tower with the Intro of Airwolf, anyone remember that one?

2) Is the broadcast for Phoenix now lost? I'd like to watch it somehow...

Would we either try to "fool" them with some rather unsuspicious name for it or try cutting out the "offending" parts?

I remember once seeing some user uploading German subbed Inu Yasha episodes as Inu Tasche or something...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 19:29

Unfortunately, the broadcast is lost.  Going forward, we will use the HSO theme music and forego any music or graphics that may imply our broadcasts are official publications.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 19:31

David Jundt wrote:

As asked earlier, who reported "Ivory Tower"? Can't be FOM themselves, they don't own the song?

There is an algoritam on youtube, nobody has to report it, it just recognises the tune and bans the whole video.. I had such experience and that is why Im using vimeo... the are just not so strict. Yet.

Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 19:33

So there's no video file left to use in our own video player to watch in private?

Would soften the blow... damnit Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 19:36

Didier Conjeaud wrote:
Greg Goissen wrote:

OK....je comprends mieux.....j'avais des disques de 1,7 à l'AV et 1,6 à l'AR ......et 1 en conduite de freins !!
Rolling Eyes Shocked :doh:

Y'a donc du boulot.....mais rien n'est perdu :D

Merci :top:

Excuse me if i send you setup with Q brake discs (setup was derived from Q one) corect brake disk to max maybe later after sending setup to You, raced whole time on D and they was OK about 50 laps

only change from Q was the brake discs, car 0,5cm higher , mixture to 1, radiator bigger , brake cooling bigger and fuel to full
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 19:39

David Jaques wrote:
tried that steve, thanks for trying but no mas.  it seems that option, auto detail fps, only decreases the selected detail levels if the fps gets below the set number, it doesnt limit the fps on the top side.  as soon as i turn off the vsync and launch the game, even on the menu screens the fans and temps on my vid card shoot to max.  do a quick test drive and showing 400+ fps which is great but way way more than needed and way too hard on the equipment.  if i remember correctly the old card would only "load up" like that when expected, a full server with a detailed track, then the fans and temps would increase, now it seems like it is full load right from launch.

dave

I have 750 TI and for me finaly helped vsync On only on NVIDIA game specific 3D options and compute only 1 frame ahead for 3D app, in rfconfig no VSYNC CPU i have INTEL quad 9400

before this i got 40 FPS with about 10 cars on track after rock solid 60 FPS for whole race and in test with 32 AI on start from back 60FPS rock silid too
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 20:37

David Jaques wrote:
tried that steve, thanks for trying but no mas.  it seems that option, auto detail fps, only decreases the selected detail levels if the fps gets below the set number, it doesnt limit the fps on the top side.  as soon as i turn off the vsync and launch the game, even on the menu screens the fans and temps on my vid card shoot to max.  do a quick test drive and showing 400+ fps which is great but way way more than needed and way too hard on the equipment.  if i remember correctly the old card would only "load up" like that when expected, a full server with a detailed track, then the fans and temps would increase, now it seems like it is full load right from launch.

dave

Do you use any software to control fan speed on your gfx card,because default fan speeds are useless lol,so card gets hotter than in needs to be due to fans not kicking in 100% until its cooking ?

as said in previous post in 3d options in Nvidia control panel set Frames to render ahead to 1,it has always been bug with rfactor and nvidia :top:
Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 20:52

regarding the video being pulled, at the very beginning of the broadcast did you use the same intro as the mod plays? (where all the letters form the "FIA formula one championship", is that music theirs?)

steve: yes i have the fans coming on early. it is odd, vsync should be a "high performance" option, but i am actually using it in this case to reduce the load on the card. most applications dont "run away" like rfactor seems to do, very strange. only this pc i havent used the nvidia control panel to make any adjustments but will try the prerendered = 1 as michal suggests. problem for me, only way to know if it made a difference is with a full grid again.

Back to top Go down
Didier Conjeaud
Club Driver
Didier Conjeaud

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jan 2017 - 23:50

Michal Janak wrote:

Excuse me if i send you setup with Q brake discs (setup was derived from Q one) corect brake disk to max maybe later after sending setup to You, raced whole time on D and they was OK about 50 laps

only change from Q was the brake discs, car 0,5cm higher , mixture to 1, radiator bigger , brake cooling bigger and fuel to full

No problem Michal.....i need to learn this Mod and it was not the easiest track and the easiest WE to begin for me

Thank you and congrats for you race :top:
Back to top Go down
Chris Stephens
Club Driver

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2017 - 2:55

Steve Parker wrote:
David Jaques wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
For all of you having FPS issues, what detail settings were you on? Were you using the 4gb patch? Was it only a certain parts of the track or all the time?

Detail settings: Full, Full, Full, Full, Trilinear, high, high, off  
im alright with setting these anywhere, if i recall i had to turn up to full to eliminate the "stripes".

Hardware: i7-2600k, 16GB ram, nvidia GTX 550ti

Special note: since i got this card i have been running rfactor in v-sync mode in an attempt to limit the frame rate.  when i turn of that option, rfactor runs at like 500+fps and really puts a load on the vid card, fans at full, and temps up to the limit.  i really dont want the vsync, could be why my stutters were so bad when my system was loaded, any ideas how to limit or cap the frame rate?

Description: all week things were perfect, no indication of any potential issues.  granted we never had a full server, but sat qual i think we got a good number, and the practice starts after had 10 or so.  at times during the race things were fine, then it would seem to reduce fps for a lap or two then be back to normal.  most of the time it seemed minor, it was small enough of a glitch to only notice and be annoying, not really impede driving.  at least 3 times during the race it was severe, seeming like several car lengths before each screen update.  in my first post i called out the approach to turn 2, but thinking about it, not sure if the frame rate was any worse there or if its just a more difficult section of track to deal with the bumps and there is were i was struggling the most when the graphics were not ideal.

hope the feedback might help, if its a local problem on my end any advise greatly appreciated!

dave

PS> i got so see part of the broadcast last night, and it was fantastic as always, shame it got removed.  for it to happen that quickly it surely was something automated that flagged the video, either an audio match or visual.

Ingame video settings/auto detail fps/set it to what you want :top:

David, in the player file there is a line to set max framerate, I set mine to 83 frames to take unnccesary load off my card. Never been happy using v-sync myself.
Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2017 - 3:17

never knew such a line existed in the plr, but that was exactly what i have been looking for.

Max Framerate=

disabled vsync (since i never really wanted it), set the limit and now it looks great without my vid card trying to fry itself. now i need a full server to test. thank you fellow canadian mr Stephens, and everyone else for helping out!
Back to top Go down
Chris Stephens
Club Driver

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2017 - 3:37

Your welcome. They say whatever you pick for your fps max it should be a prime number to help eliminate on screen tearing. 90FPS is 1.5x your vsync so tearing shows up but 83 is a prime so you don't notice it. I don't understand it but it works for me lol

Disappointed your broadcast got deleted was looking forward to seeing it. I did manage to watch a bit of Pascals feed I think, some very good racing. Even felt his pain when he hit the wall ending his race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]   Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Iceberg United States Grand Prix [Jan 8th]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next