Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 8 - Dijon

Go down 
+27
Jan Verschueren
Florkin Marc
François Besançon
Antoine de Mautor
Gregory Letellier
Patrice Gibelin
Bernard Jeanmart
Karel Marciniszyn
Patrick Marucco
Frank Labédan
Olivier Philipps
Steve Parker
Roman Koranda
Vincent Beretta
Pierre Pfleger
Greg Hunt
Pierre Labédan
Kimmo Kononen
Vincent Rieux
Ludovic Tiengou
Frank Verplanken
Jan Kowalski
Carlo Pozzi
Bruno Frigiere
Mario Gassner
Tiago Malafaya
Guillaume Siebert
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 20:36

sorry for my start,got one wheel of the track and no traction, then it caused trouble behind me,sorry to all i caused problems too Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 20:37

hmm, after getting five places in the two first laps, i had a disconnect. hmm, sad, but i would have had a chance for points in the brabham. didn`t feel comfortible with the bt48 on dijon.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 20:38

My fucking fps again Sad . It was fine untill I got on the grid and it dropped to 15. Did my best but I spun Grégoire out at the end of lap 2, sorry about that Sad . Other than that a couple of laps with Carlo, which added to my disgust as it was once again braking in the middle of the track ...etc. It's about time you realise Carlo that the things you do on track usually end up well because your opponent does not do the same. It's the only reason. I'll stop being my normal self when fighting it on track with you now.

I'll probably miss Silverstone as I can't waste anymore all those hours of preparation and all this build up for nothing. I'll come back when I'll have decent fps.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 20:47

Well the race did not even start for me, I dont know why but I couldn't get the engine fired up on the grid, and pressed ESC before the lights went to green ... Really pissed off at the moment :doh:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 20:49

Steve Parker wrote:
sorry for my start,got one wheel of the track and no traction, then it caused trouble behind me,sorry to all i caused problems too Embarassed

NP Steve, that's race ... It cannot be always sunny. Wink

EDIT : pas de bol Gregoire, les deux Ferrari out sans y etre pour rien ... :aie:

Last edited by Pierre Pfleger on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 20:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 20:53

Gregory Letellier wrote:
race to forget... 2 laps i lost the control on the outside of last turn, and i touch a ferrari when i came back on the track after touching the barrier on the inside of tracks... sorry for the ferrari driver Embarassed Embarassed
c etait moi ...... mais qu est que tu veux c est la course ....
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:04

completement degouté pale pale pale pale je commence deja par un spin sur la grille de depart en voulant faire monter la temperature de mes pneus arriere qui etaient tres basse .... apres un depart correct , et 2 1er tours assez chaud car mes pneus tres froid je ne comprends pas vraiment pourquoi , a la sortie de la derniere courbe un tyrell devant moi spin et revient en plein ma trajectoire impossibilite de l eviter , rupture de suspension , je passe au stand 59 s mais rien a faire j ai le volant a 90 degre et des secouses terribles a chaque seconde, impossibilite de rester droit sur la piste , la haine me prend je decide de continuer mais apres 20 tours je ne tournais qu en 1.14 9 et j ai decide d abandonner pppppffffff blaser pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:11

I 'm sad because i had found that my leos' FFB basic was better than of my leos setting for this mod ... Crying or Very sad could be a good race if i dont have a stupid mistake Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:50

Made a good start and i was really pleased with my early race pace
i could have got some points for Ligier here but i was also having
fps issues ... Sad

I was following the leading pack and having a great race
against Frank (L) and then i lost it on that really annoying bend
where you so much as look at the kerb and around she goes :doh:

Then after that i was having a good race against Vincent (R)
i made a couple of stupid mistakes hit the barrier and bent my suspension ,
I carried on and then hit the barrier again Race Over ... :urgence:

I Have a feeling TIAGO will not be hanging up his helmet just yet .. lol!

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Vincent Rieux
Experienced Driver
Vincent Rieux

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:02

Il y a une grande différence entre sortir un bon tour en qualif et faire une course solide de bout en bout :aie: J'ai encore beaucoup a apprendre mais je suis plus motivé que jamais cheers Je me suis bien amusé car pour une fois j'était dans le rythme. Je comets trop d'erreur pour espérer quoi que ce soit à la régulière mais c'était sympa... I'll be back study geek :frank:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:06

Well Done in qualifying Vincent , Race Pace will come i enjoyed the race tonight :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:09

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:11

Took a decent start and was up to 13th after one lap, was following Roman and Franck closely when a big one blocked the road in front of us, I chose to put the pedal to the metal, aim for the middle and close my eyes, which was the right choice, unfortunately Roman chose to brake and I ended up my race in the back of him, sorry Roman Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:16

N'ayant fait que 100 mètres, je suis resté sur le serveur pour suivre la course. Et j'ai plus particulièrement suivi Vincent B. Quelle superbe remontée !! Dommage d'avoir loupé la seconde place de si peu car tu la méritais. :clap:

Décidément Pierre tu as vraiment la poisse en course, toi qui domine tellement le sujet. Ca ne dois pas etre facile à avaler ... Mais cette mauvaise période va bien finir par passer. Je te le souhaite en tout cas. Smile

Bravo Tiago, belle victoire sur un circuit très "meurtrier" et bravo au podium et aux rares finisseurs.

Vivement Silverstone (ben oui, 'ai envie de rouler, j'ai pas eu ma dose ce soir Laughing ). :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:17

Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Party-smiley-020

Woohoo! I finished, in the points... and I did not get lapped! Weee...

I was a little worried my lack of practice and lost setups for the RS12 would kill me. I almost stuffed it, when Vincent made a move on me after a bunch of laps behind me, going over the hill into T3, I had no idea he was there. Sorry mate for the touch, had I known I would have given up the line. I don't fight for positions that early in the race Embarassed But all went well, Vincent had a little spin but recovered. In a few laps he was right on my gearbox again (where did THAT speed come from? Shocked ) so I gladly moved over on the straight to let him go. A few corners later I wasn't even able to see him anymore. Great recovery mate. Maybe that was neded then, to get you boiling?

Congrats Tiago, Carlo and Vincent. Franck, you spun a little too late for me to be able to catch yöu, but I sure did my best on the last lap since P6 was a fair bit behind.

See you in the next round! Thanks for this time. :drink:

EDIT. Must have been an ultra light touch with Vincent B, the game didn't even register it, lol.

Last edited by Kimmo Kononen on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:20

faute bête en prenant un tour à jp sur le freinage du premier droit j ai essayé de passer à l intérieur vu qu il gardait la trajectoire ,un peu retardé le freinage et pris le bac à sable ,impossible d en sortir et le moteur à chauffé.ma faute
pale bravo tiago
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:27

Pierre Pfleger wrote:
N'ayant fait que 100 mètres, je suis resté sur le serveur pour suivre la course. Et j'ai plus particulièrement suivi Vincent B. Quelle superbe remontée !! Dommage d'avoir loupé la seconde place de si peu car tu la méritais. :clap:

Décidément Pierre tu as vraiment la poisse en course, toi qui domine tellement le sujet. Ca ne dois pas etre facile à avaler ... Mais cette mauvaise période va bien finir par passer. Je te le souhaite en tout cas. Smile

Bravo Tiago, belle victoire sur un circuit très "meurtrier" et bravo au podium et aux rares finisseurs.

Vivement Silverstone (ben oui, 'ai envie de rouler, j'ai pas eu ma dose ce soir Laughing ). :conduit:

merci faut rester zen :frank: mais quel gâchis :aie:
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:31

Course sympa encore en partant de loin ...au depart ca n'a pas decollé devant moi et je me retrouve 15eme puis remonte rapidement jusqu'a Kimmo et Jp qui vont partir a la faute suite a ma pression terrible :D ...
vincent va me remonter, je resiste un peu mais la Wiliams semble bien plus vite donc je le laisse partir a la chasse :cowboy2:
Je me contente de contenir Kimmo qui ne lache rien et va meme revenir sur les derniers tours ...
pfiou content de voir la ligne d'arrivée ...
Bravo Tiago carlo et Vincent ...
Dommage pour Pierre ...mais ca laisse du suspens pour le champ ...
à bientot à Silverstone :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:33

The fortune teller Carl visited was right.... Not hanging up the helmet just yet; anyways wasn't doing it no matter the result. I admit I explod a lot more than I would want to :hihi:

The race:

Had a very good start but in front of me things were quite messy so went with some caution. After T1 was 3rd and some corners later was 2nd (Sorry Gregoire for being a little agressive).
Was trying to maintain Pierre in my sight until missed my braking point in the hideous left turn after the Hairpin.

So I was 20 sec. behind Pierre, but my pace was really good.
Then the spotter tells me the driver in front of me was having problems :D . Saw Pierre in T1 so this was my chance which got even better when he retired (blown engine was my hunch).

2 laps later I spin at the left tight turn :doh: :doh: , bent my suspension and the real race started from this point. The car was very hard to control and, with 20 laps to go a Goddman stupid hideous annoying mosquito decided to start flying in front of my face (stupid bug) and was loosing concentration.

I'm just glad Carlo was driving The Truck so managed to keep the distance despite being slow with the damaged car.

Grats to all, great race, very hard one for me and last but not least

:first: :first: :first:

And congratulations to Ludo who made a consistent race :conduit:

Last edited by Tiago Malafaya on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:33

Carl Larrad wrote:
Well Done in qualifying Vincent , Race Pace will come i enjoyed the race tonight :top:
Je confirme, belle course Vincent R, dommage à quelques tours de la fin, si ces idiots de mécaniciens avaient correctement réparé ta voiture... Quand j'ai vu que tu tirais tout droit au premier virage, j'ai compris que cette bande de ploucs n'avaient rien fait. Super Tiago, Carlo et Vincent B. Quand à moi, je me suis mis dans les graviers car j'ai voulu "laisser passer" le 3ème qui me doublait comme je le fait en GT, j'ai oublié que j'avais un formule 1 et la vitesse dans les graviers m'a fait taper le rail, une roue avant c'est envolée, je me demande même si elle n'était pas gonflée à l'hélium Suspect . Je dois apprendre à tenir ma trajectoire même avec des pilotes rapides derrière en F1 1979, et attendre une ligne droite pour ralentir et laisser passer. Trop gentlemen driver pour la F1, c'est pas bon non plus :hum: . Enfin, ce fut 13 tours de plaisirs et mon retour après 2 mois d'absence semble mieux engagé, vivement la prochaine, merci et bravo à tous. :clap:
PS.: Je félicite spécialement Ludo qui n'était pas au top en vitesse mais qui a tenu bon pour finalement terminé en bonne position et dans les points. J'apprécie les pilotes qui ne tape pas sur la touche "Esc" pour un bête tête à queue et il faut du courage pour rouler derrière (j'en sais quelque chose :hello: ) Chapeau bas Ludo :hello:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:55

No problem Kimmo Wink

C'est une course contrastée. Y a du bon : 1er podium, une trentaine de tours où j'ai été bien constant, des beaux dépassements, un setup qui marchait pas trop mal. Et y a du mauvais : un départ catastrophique, une paire de fautes idiotes dont un choc énorme qui déglingue le coté gauche dés le début de la course, trop de précipitation pour tenter le dépassement sur carlo ... Mais ma plus grosse erreur, c'est d'avoir oublié d'enlever mon pull en coton avant le départ, j'ai cru que j'allais crever What a Face

Bravo Tiago cheers

Vivement la prochaine :yaa:

Last edited by Vincent Beretta on Sun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 22:57

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Well the race did not even start for me, I dont know why but I couldn't get the engine fired up on the grid, and pressed ESC before the lights went to green ... Really pissed off at the moment :doh:

Hmm, I guess you forgot the ignition button :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010 - 23:15

Tiago Malafaya wrote:

I'm just glad Carlo was driving The Truck so managed to keep the distance despite being slow with the damaged car.

You were really fast even with a damaged car, i was doing low 12's in the last 10 laps and never managed to gain more than half a second on you, congrats m8 for a well deserved win :clap:

By far my best race of the year with these cars :second: , managed to keep pushing for the whole distance without spinning.

Got a great start and went up to 6th, gaining 4 spots.
On lap 2 i was 3rd, passing Frank who made a mistake at T4.
I had a nice battle with him for a few laps until he spun and bent his susp.

Then i tried to catch Tiago, but especially in the first laps my car was really heavy and didn't have a good handling, for 40-50 laps i ran alone, getting consistant laptimes, but Vincent was closing on me in his Williams and with 5 laps to go he tried to pass me at T1, he nearly touched my car and he went into the sand, giving me a good 2nd, only 6s behind Tiago.

See you at Silverstone!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010 - 1:24

Almost nobody started in front of me, I went from 16th to 10th before we reach the pitlane exit.
By lap 6 or 7, I was 4th.
But I struggled all the race with low wings, and it was a matter of time before I spin, which happened just before mid-race.
Then I realized that even with 160L I hadn't enough to go to the end without saving fuel, and I had my hands full with that car because the tires were destroyed.
With 4 laps to go, my graphics card fried, but it was enough to keep 6th position.

Well done Tiago :drink:
Back to top Go down
Jan Verschueren
Club Driver
Jan Verschueren

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010 - 3:11

Ok, so I sneezed and beached myself in the gravel trap (luckily not taking the car overtaking me at the time with me), even though my rear wheels were still on what is supposed to be paved track. I hope rFactor2 will be better in this sort of situation, as this nonsensical crap is where rFactor falls down with regard to other sims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Dijon   Round 8 - Dijon - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Dijon
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next