Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]

Go down 
+29
Richard Wilks
Jonatan Acerclinth
Michal Janak
Matthew Hull
Lewis Stephens
Yves Plaçais
Adam Hackman
Peter Blom
Richard Coxon
Steve Parker
Martin Lacina
Grant Riddall
Mike Becnel
Lee Simpson
Steven Klein
David Sabre
Alberto Ibañez
Jacob Fredriksson
Jason Fitch
Dana Schurer
Bob Holada
Greg DellaCella
Michael Drechsler
Jan Kowalski
Raul Jereb
Pascal Mikula
Juha Bos
David Jundt
Jason White
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun 2017 - 22:53

Points are up.  Indy thread will be up soon, please confirm for next Sunday when you can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun 2017 - 23:00

Jan Kowalski wrote:
Thanks for the coverage. Was called Lacina more than twice, the livery is too similar i think Smile

Caught in the last 20 laps by Dana´s spin, should have been a better finish than 11th :drink:
My appologies Jan, with 3 cars with the same livery and the numbers somewhat difficult to see at a distance, it ain't easy to call it correctly Embarassed

But I hope you'll enjoy the broadcast either way :drink:
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun 2017 - 23:05

no problem at all, i enjoyed the coverage and will review the different parts of the race. Always a gamble on fuel and yellows.

Back to top Go down
Michael Drechsler
Pro Driver
Michael Drechsler

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun 2017 - 23:06

Well, some mixed feelings about this one. Lets start with the good things: Quali! Pulled out the fastest setup I saved, tested it, found something I didn't like, did a really small change (5 kPa more to the left rear and 5 kPa more to the right rear), and got the car just into the 22.4s. The actual quali came, and it ended up with a 22.42 or so. Me happy! :first: And no, Alberto: that one, I cooked up myself :banane:

The race came, and there was still a bit of uncertainty, I wasn't really happy with my own efforts on a race setup, Alberto sent me his, and it made things a bit better, but I still didn't feel all to secure about it.

Well, the race got off, and again, I had a bad start. Okay, Davids start was exeptionally, but losing 3 positions is a bit much. I quickly got into a nice rhythm, though and could keep within a second of the the group in front of me, even close that a little bit, but that joy would only last about 12 laps or so, until my rear got loose again coming out of T2. Exactly the thing that's been bugging me all week long Rolling Eyes I spun, but could avoid hitting something, and even managed not to trigger the safety car. Phew! For once I was happy when finally the safety car came out Wink I waited for the second caution to pit, and lowered a bit the rear tire pressure by 3 kPa left and right, and that finally cured the car's tendency to step out at some point. Just I couldn't really do the laptimes I recorded earlier in the race. Later, I took of 1kPa at the front, and that helped laptimes a bit.
First half of the race was quite enjoyful, but the second half got progressively worse, until about lap 150, when the race was basically done, stumbling from one caution to the next. Concentration issues or what? Seriously, that wasn't fun...
On my last pit stop, I made a mistake in all that rush. I wanted to change only right side tires, instead, I put away one tire to much, and they only changed the right rear. That sucked, I immediately noticed the effect on the next restart. Luckily, it wasn't a real race from there on, but I'm convinced much more would have been possible. Once, when yellow was waved, I brushed the wall in avoidance coming out of 4. I deem it a bit unneccessary to fade out to the wall like that in that situation so I had nowhere to go. I was already of the throttle, but I didn't want lift more, as I didn't want to risk my car become unstable. The result was a bent rear suspension, that sure didn't help my trust in the car.
On one of the next restarts, I was happy to have finished the race at all, Dana in front of me all of a sudden spun, and somehow got lifted of the ground, which allowed me to dive underneath her. Jeez! affraid She even was allowed to get ahead of me again during the following yellow...
The rest of the race was one yellow after another and no real race was happening. I expected a lot of yellows, but more early in the race and not so late. In the last stretch under green, I had a nice fight with Dana and Lewis, but in the end, it would remain an 8th. Not what I expected to achieve tonight... :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
Peter Blom

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jun 2017 - 23:53

Jacob Fredriksson wrote:
Thanks for the reception, means a lot to me, I'm very glad how this one worked out. I lost the 1998 Milwaukee race on a late restart, so feels very good to make things right tonight!

What really made my race, was a bit of damage I got just before the first caution. The long pit stop made that I lost a lap, and from then on I was forced to seek alternative strategies from the leaders. As it turned out, I was able to get my lap back quite soon, and then I got lucky with a caution. Making the last pitstop first was key. I barely ever had to turn up the boost, but even if Richard hadn't had his issues, I felt very confident with my car on low fuel.

What a fantastic combo this mod and track turned out to be. Really immersive racing, absolutely terrific stuff. Thanks again!

Gratz Jacob! Really impressive how you won it from a lap down. While leading I remember letting you pass easily because you were a lap down. You were faster then me at that point.
Back to top Go down
Scott Urick
Experienced Driver
Scott Urick

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 0:25

Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:
The spectacular broadcast can be seen here:

Just for Jonaton's reference in the future: Milwaukee is in the State of New Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 8:30

After the race i have two questions:

I saw several people zig-zagging before the restart. I thought that was forbidden, but could be the rule in another series.

There was a 100 kph (60 mph) pit limit on my hud during the race. I kept this limit, but this is not a rule? I think i already asked it, but long time since the last oval race at Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 8:50

Quote :
There was a 100 kph (60 mph) pit limit on my hud during the race. I kept this limit, but this is not a rule? I think i already asked it, but long time since the last oval race at Phoenix.

We have to set a limit that is higher than the safety car pace lap speed, otherwise the SC goes crazy full throttle all the time. But the tolerance for the speed limit we added is so high that you can go three times faster and never get a penalty.

Regarding zig-zagging, depends if it is too dangerous. Moving the car around a bit before the restart to warm up tires is OK, slowing the field down while doing violent moves or doing them close to another car is not acceptable. As a general rule, if your moves use around 1/3 to 1/2 of the track's width and do not slow the pace down you should be OK.
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 10:24

Qualified 4th with a decent lap and my plan was to save fuel following the Penskes.

Race: The three cars in front of me all started very slowly and without trying I was in the lead. After running a few laps at the front it appeared I'm able to run at a comfortable pace (on boost 1) to stay in the lead. I pit under a yellow which take 14 seconds and that costs me 3 or 4 places. As cars are on different pitstop strategies the order shuffles around depending on when a yellow flag comes out for the next part of the race. Grant Riddell chops across my nose when overtaking and only due to my backing right out of the throttle do we avoid contact, Grant that is not a good oval driving technique. Towards the end of the race I'm in 4th place under a yellow with a chance of moving up but there are so many more yellows at the end that we finish under the yellow flag and I'm 4th. An entertaining race and quite happy with 4th.

Congratulation to Jacob :clap:

Thanks for the broadcast I watched it after the race. :top:
Back to top Go down
Bob Holada
Club Driver
Bob Holada

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2016-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 11:22

Scott Urick wrote:
Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:
The spectacular broadcast can be seen here:

Just for Jonaton's reference in the future: Milwaukee is in the State of New Mexico.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 13:24

Race was going well for me till lap 90 something when i collected 241 stop n go penaltys on my hud ? scratch Tried to serve it under Green and yellow and inbetween, but it would not serve it or refuel so had to park the car because i did not have enough fuel to do 241 Stop n Go penaltys.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 14:27

Whew! I got my car straight and under way again after spinning before the camera spotted me  :clap:  lol! that yellow was all me.

Was door to door with Steve and spun low accelerating out of a turn.

I stand corrected...busted :bangry: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 1623587389
Back to top Go down
Bob Holada
Club Driver
Bob Holada

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2016-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 16:16

15th place 2 laps down. My best finish in an HSO Indy car race so I'm pleased. Could have probably reduced it to only 1 lap down if I hadn't lost so much time on restarts. I was almost thankful for all the practice. I seldom anticipated the restart very well. And I always seemed to be in T3 when I should have gone to full throttle, but I did not feel confident with cooler tires and a lower gear. And one time I must have fallen asleep cause I lost nearly a half a lap. Thanks to my teammate for his assistance.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 17:16

I enjoyed watching portions of Pascal's livestream; at times he and Jundt sound like a bickering married couple.   lol!
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 17:33

Jason White wrote:
I enjoyed watching portions of Pascal's livestream; at times he and Jundt sound like a bickering married couple.   lol!

David "Jakes" father-in-law then.

Jason, what button were you looking for when you chatted your green flags during the yellow? :jp:

Grant had some awesome re-starts, but I am not sure as to how far you are allowed to drop back, thus I kept the door firmly shut on one re-start as I anticipated it :antoine:

Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 You-shall-not-pass

I think both me and Pascal had close calls with him when he insisted on diving to the inside. Don't quite understand such risky moves before the halfway mark.

But in the end, I undid everything myself. Thanks to "Jakes", I had one-restart where I managed to fly past several cars and get a gap to Dana, Grant and Co.

But like 30 laps from the end, I suddenly lost the car exiting T4, I still don't know why. That could've been a green run to the finish, possibly another podium.

To top it off, I finally lost it for good when I challenged Alberto in an exciting battle at T4 once more, as I lost the back on boost 5.

If it wasn't for Alan spinning under SC, I'd be 13th now. But as the game told me to follow Jason, I kept that place.

Still, all the great advice from "DJ" lost on such a "chance waster" that I was yesterday Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 17:40

Quote :
But like 30 laps from the end, I suddenly lost the car exiting T4, I still don't know why

Because you were on cold tires, out of the fast line, in my slipstream (understeer from your FW losing downforce) and with a car closing on you from behind (Your rear wing loses downforce once he is close enough).

I saw it coming one turn before, what worried me was that you did not take me out with you when the inevitable happened, but I was lucky enough.

Quote :
I am not sure as to how far you are allowed to drop back

Dropping back or plainly braking like you before the starts is not correct and quit unsportsmanlike pig
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 17:55

Erm... 30 laps from the end(not quite sure, around that lap) I was running ALONE Alberto. My spin all by myself caused that caution, go check Wink

You are mixing it up with the battle about 3 laps from the end.

Well, that's why I ask for god's sake :doh:

When I saw Grant drop several car lengths back and jump like 3-5 cars into T1, I wondered if that's still correct or not scratch

I was in the wrong then, but I seriously wasn't the only dirty pig last night then.

Maybe we need a refresher course on restarts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Michael Drechsler
Pro Driver
Michael Drechsler

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 18:32

Besides sending Alberto into a penalty, hitting the brakes while everyone is speeding up is downright dangerous. I nearly ran into your back, which can't be in your very own interest, as well... :bangry:
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 19:35

If theres a problem with my restarts im happy to re evaluate them if im doing them incorrectly? Im always happy to hear criticism to improve my driving in any way what so ever.

Although this was only my second time ever racing an oval im more than confident in my ability and how i was driving.

So please if there is anything i can improve on please tell me.

However, now the part i really dont want to write.

Watching Pascal's broadcast i would like to know from lap 20-35 if there was any wrong doing on my behalf to be called a "dickhead" by David Jundt. To "f**k off" mutliple times by both David and Pascal and apparently hitting Pascal when overtaking even after downloading the replay i can comfortably say i did not..

I hope this is only a miss interpretation of your English but still, it comes across offensive. I personally love racing here at this league. Its professional and fun to race with you guys. The Cart championship is brilliant and im enjoying racing this season so far. But is this what i should now expecet every time i race? Every time i come close to you guys should i expect this offensive language? To be told to "f**k off" and also be called names?

If so then the remainder of this season for me has just become a lot less enjoyable...

Regarding overtaking before half way.  If i feel safe and comfortable with the risk of overtaking, then i will. Everybody must want to control their race from the front, being a short oval being at the front (if you can get there) is much more beneficial to you.

If you guys have a problem with me please feel free to personal message me. Im more than happy to reply.

Thank you for the great racing.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 19:47

I would like to state again for the record that Pascal's broadcasts are not official HSO broadcasts of any kind. There is nothing we can do to stop him from calling people whatever he wants. If he wishes to show the whole world how mean spirited he can be, and record it for posterity, that's his business.

Having said that, I am disappointed that a) he continues to behave in this infantile way, and b) that David Jundt is now lowering himself to the same level. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 19:53

Cmon gents, let's all calm down. saying hot headed things is normal in such moments. Even the pros do it. I am sure that both Pascal and David didn't mean any harm. :cowboy:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 19:54

Quote :
If theres a problem with my restarts im happy to re evaluate them if im doing them incorrectly? Im always happy to hear criticism to improve my driving in any way what so ever.

I haven't watched the replay and my comment is not adressed a you, but I will just say that in general it is not allowed to slow down to get a run on the car in front. Not just because of the unfair advantage -that can more or less be part of the game- but mostly because of the acordion effect for the cars behind. What seems a moderate slowdown to the car behind you ends being almost a full stop at the end of the line, where effects are amplified. Leaving no more than 2-3 cars lengths to the car in front of you is the desired thing, though I understand that even the people who are willing to comply have sometimes problems with all this speed variations due to people slowing and accelerating.

I should also say that, despite things like that and the annoying cautions festival at the end of the race, up to the middle point it was one of the best so far, so people are certainly improving :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 20:06

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

I haven't watched the replay and my comment is not adressed a you, but I will just say that in general it is not allowed to slow down to get a run on the car in front. Not just because of the unfair advantage -that can more or less be part of the game- but mostly because of the acordion effect for the cars behind. What seems a moderate slowdown to the car behind you ends being almost a full stop at the end of the line, where effects are amplified. Leaving no more than 2-3 cars lengths to the car in front of you is the desired thing, though I understand that even the people who are willing to comply have sometimes problems with all this speed variations due to people slowing and accelerating.:

If thats the case then i would like to apologies as some of my restarts have been more than 2-3 car lengths. Unintentional, however would like to apologies.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 20:13

Richard Wilks wrote:
Cmon gents, let's all calm down. saying hot headed things is normal in such moments. Even the pros do it. I am sure that both Pascal and David didn't mean any harm. :cowboy:

Well, I must say, I disagree with you mr.Wilks.

One thing is using bad language in general, like "Oh f*#k!" "What the hell", "Bollocks" or any other (we, croatians, are proud oweners of most picturefull, fantasy rich, unbelivebly unnutaral combinations of curses and bad words - maybe another thread just for laughing) which I do in my own language, but those words are usually directed to people we are racing amongst, and thus, I cant justify it in any way.

And above all, before calling other names and being mad at them (in best case), some of us should reassess our own behaveour and actions on the track, and have stranght and will to recognise and confess our own mistakes and errors..

Im sure you'll agree that its quite different, though not polite neither, if somebody like Greg, or Coxon, or you, directly adress somebody, or if I am doing that, or Pascal, or some other "newcommer".. there should be some respect in both ways, as rookies to the experienced drivers, as much as latter have respect to rookies.

And not to speak about agesof some members, it is really inappropriate to see a teenager using this language to elders in our community.

And, after all, there is a pretty neat way to stop that, becoming, habbit of some... since public broadcast, with HSO logo etc, is a picture that represents all of us. I must admit, Im shamed with that, and I wouldnt wont to be represented this way.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Hull
Club Driver
Matthew Hull

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2017-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jun 2017 - 20:21

Raul Jereb wrote:
Richard Wilks wrote:

Well, I must say, I disagree with you mr.Wilks.

One thing is using bad language in general, like "Oh f*#k!" "What the hell", "Bollocks" or any other (we, croatians, are proud oweners of most picturefull, fantasy rich, unbelivebly unnutaral combinations of curses and bad words - maybe another thread just for laughing) which I do in my own language, but those words are usually directed to people we are racing amongst, and thus, I cant justify it in any way.

And above all, before calling other names and being mad at them (in best case), some of us should reassess our own behaveour and actions on the track, and have stranght and will to recognise and confess our own mistakes and errors..

Im sure you'll agree that its quite different, though not polite neither, if somebody like Greg, or Coxon, or you, directly adress somebody, or if I am doing that, or Pascal, or some other "newcommer".. there should be some respect in both ways, as rookies to the experienced drivers, as much as latter have respect to rookies.

And not to speak about agesof some members, it is really inappropriate to see a teenager using this language to elders in our community.

And, after all, there is a pretty neat way to stop that, becoming, habbit of some... since public broadcast, with HSO logo etc, is a picture that represents all of us. I must admit, Im shamed with that, and I wouldnt wont to be represented this way.

I'm inclined to agree with you here. Disrespecting your fellow racers in this sort of fashion is pretty reprehensible.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next