HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibaņez
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12331
Age : 44
Location : Valencia - Spain
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 15:31

Quote :
we, croatians, are proud oweners of most picturefull, fantasy rich, unbelivebly unnutaral combinations of curses and bad words - maybe another thread just for laughing

You are amateurs compared to the legendary bad mouthed spaniards Laughing

But seriously,


Quote :
since public broadcast, with HSO logo etc, is a picture that represents all of us. I must admit, Im shamed with that, and I wouldnt wont to be represented this way.

There is only one official broadcast, the one with Jonathan and Scott, and we can't stop people from livestreaming their life if they want, neither can we police what members say/do to each other outside this forum :smil20: but there is something else we can - and will do.  :hum:

_________________
"There are two kind of oval racers, those who have hit the wall and those who will hit it" - Mario Andretti

Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1017
Age : 43
Location : Rijeka, Croatia
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 15:39

Alberto Ibaņez wrote:

You are amateurs compared to the legendary bad mouthed spaniards Laughing

Dream on...  :langue: (this sound like Im proud ont his facts, but, the fact is, it makes steam go off easeier)


Quote :
There is only one official broadcast, the one with Jonathan and Scott, and we can't stop people from livestreaming their life if they want, neither can we police what members say/do to each other outside this forum

Of corse. There is only to determine is racing on a track "outside" the forum?
But, I dont want to push further on this subject. Id just like not to have this disscussions repeatedly.
Id prefer some technical/strategic details in post race debrifeing sessions...

_________________
And Function
Function is the key
- Fugazi
Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 271
Age : 36
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 15:46

Great!! My first points at HSO this year. I really enjoyed this race. Nice and clean battle with everybody around me. Really dont know how Jacob did with one lap down this win. Really impressive. Congratulation to you!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Michael Drechsler
Experienced Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 408
Age : 39
Location : Aachen, Germany
Registration date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 15:49

Knowing I sometimes have not so friendly words left for my competitors in the heat of a race, I'd never came up with the idea of recording and sharing my in-race audio from my room...:smil20:


...I'm prolly gettin' a bit old for that kind of stuff... :papy:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Pro Driver


Number of posts : 810
Age : 24
Location : Gräv, Sweden
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 16:22

We are all different, I generally don't say anything about other drivers that I race with, though I can think things like "why did he/she do that, that wasn't fair" and so on.

I've only lost my cool once, that was a TC race at Hungaroring where I went from 5th to 1st at the start thanks to a good start and RWD.
Come 2nd to last turn, the guy behind came from 8 or so car-leanghts back and drilled the back of me, spinning me off and sending me to the back of the pack.

My comments then were in Swedish but everyone in TS understood, from my tone, more or less word for word what I was saying/expressing.

I later went on to appologise to everyone in the channel and to the guy that had done it as he appologised for his... audacious try at overtaking.


But, in general, I understand why you wouldn't like being called things.

I too have been "called" things, I have often been a rear-marker at other sites and some of the broadcast crews there has not been happy with my "RL let by" of lappers and therefore been called different things but I never took any notice as I knew I was in the clear.


Now:
Thank you Scott, that is good to know and hopefully I will remember it this time :hihi:


_________________


If you are scared entering a corner, you are pushing to hard,
if you are bored entering a corner, you aren't pushing enough,
if you hit it perfectly, it will be better than love
Back to top Go down
Michael Drechsler
Experienced Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 408
Age : 39
Location : Aachen, Germany
Registration date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 16:33

I can just talk for myself, I think, its more kind of a stress relief. Its very seldom I'm really mad at someone. Last year at Michigan, I had such a situation. And to a lesser degree, yesterday in the second half of the race, when we stumbled from one yellow to another. But usually, a loud 'IDIOT' or something like that does it, and on goes the race...

_________________
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 534
Age : 16
Location : Saxony (Germany)
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 17:25

To put it accurately, Michael hit the nail on the head. That's the least I'll say. Also, I take those former posts as a threat and I'm stunned by the way this is handled. Just because I'm doing those live streams, I'm getting all the shit thrown at my head? Seriously? I guarantee you all, every single one of you at least occasionally insult, badmouth, call other drivers names. But only because I'm providing a view into my cockpit, my mind, my stress during the race, I'm being threatened with being kicked out of here not just by PM but also officially here?
It more and more simply seems that those who have decision power here have developed a simple disliking for my sheer existence in this league. If that's the case, just come out on it, for Christ's sake! Also, I'm going to stress this out again, I promise everyone, I swear to god, if there was actual cockpit broadcasting from Jason White's, Alberto Ibaņez' etc. but especially from Jason's perspective, my "profanity" or whatever you want to call it, would be nothing. I'm even trying to improve my mental behavior towards other drivers especially due to inevitable respect but this apparently doesn't seem to matter at all.

_________________


What is Psychosis? - When everybody turns into tiny dolls and they have needles in their mouths and they hate you and you don't care because you have THE KNIFE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! - Definition courtesy of Dr Lemuel Pillmeister (also known as Lemmy)
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/GrandPrixracer100
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11651
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 17:32

Pascal Mikula wrote:
To put it accurately, Michael hit the nail on the head. That's the least I'll say. Also, I take those former posts as a threat and I'm stunned by the way this is handled. Just because I'm doing those live streams, I'm getting all the shit thrown at my head? Seriously? I guarantee you all, every single one of you at least occasionally insult, badmouth, call other drivers names. But only because I'm providing a view into my cockpit, my mind, my stress during the race, I'm being threatened with being kicked out of here not just by PM but also officially here?
It more and more simply seems that those who have decision power here have developed a simple disliking for my sheer existence in this league. If that's the case, just come out on it, for Christ's sake! Also, I'm going to stress this out again, I promise everyone, I swear to god, if there was actual cockpit broadcasting from Jason White's, Alberto Ibaņez' etc. but especially from Jason's perspective, my "profanity" or whatever you want to call it, would be nothing. I'm even trying to improve my mental behavior towards other drivers especially due to inevitable respect but this apparently doesn't seem to matter at all.

Pascal, there's an old saying that maybe you should learn. "When you are in a hole, stop digging."

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11305
Age : 30
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 18:11

No one is saying others do not swear. I bet all of us have. But since you broadcast your races, surely you know the people you are calling whatever profanity you choose could well hear what you have said.

The fact people have posted they are offended by your remarks should be enough to make you stop and think "Should I say this on a broadcast?"

 Also you haven't apologised for what you have said either. If it was heat of the moment, most people will apologise to the person they offended. But as of yet, i haven't seen anything like that from you.

Also doesn't the fact you are banned from other chats on other games make you question, perhaps I am going too far here.  :smil20:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Matthew Hull
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 90
Age : 14
Location : Ireland
Registration date : 2017-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Mon 12 Jun - 20:14

Pascal Mikula wrote:
To put it accurately, Michael hit the nail on the head. That's the least I'll say. Also, I take those former posts as a threat and I'm stunned by the way this is handled.

A threat? Hardly now. People have the right to call out behaviour of this manner.

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Just because I'm doing those live streams, I'm getting all the shit thrown at my head? Seriously? I guarantee you all, every single one of you at least occasionally insult, badmouth, call other drivers names. But only because I'm providing a view into my cockpit, my mind, my stress during the race, I'm being threatened with being kicked out of here not just by PM but also officially here?


It's not just because you're doing the live streams. You could hold a livestream that does not bash others especially with explicit language, you're just asking for trouble doing what you're doing now. Yes, a lot of us may occasionally "insult, badmouth and call other drivers names" yet we do not broadcast it, or aggressively spill out rage on the forums well after the race is run.

Pascal Mikula wrote:
It more and more simply seems that those who have decision power here have developed a simple disliking for my sheer existence in this league. If that's the case, just come out on it, for Christ's sake!


I can guarantee you there is absolutely no conspiracy against you. The admins police HSO based on people's actions and the corresponding rules, not everything revolves around yourself.

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Also, I'm going to stress this out again, I promise everyone, I swear to god, if there was actual cockpit broadcasting from Jason White's, Alberto Ibaņez' etc. but especially from Jason's perspective, my "profanity" or whatever you want to call it, would be nothing.


Completely irrelevant. Big difference between what you say to yourself and what you choose to broadcast to the outside world. You have chosen to stream your races so you should conduct yourself accordingly.

Do yourself a favour, own up to your mistakes and apologise.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibaņez
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 12331
Age : 44
Location : Valencia - Spain
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Tue 13 Jun - 3:14

Quote :
I guarantee you all, every single one of you at least occasionally insult, badmouth, call other drivers names.

Which is why we don't livestream.

Quote :
But only because I'm providing a view into my cockpit, my mind, my stress during the race, I'm being threatened with being kicked out of here not just by PM but also officially here?

You are being warned about being kicked out if you use our logos and put your livestream links here. As far as we are concerned you can broadcast how you shit in the toilet in the morning if that is your desire. But do so without HSO logos or posting links here.

_________________
"There are two kind of oval racers, those who have hit the wall and those who will hit it" - Mario Andretti

Back to top Go down
Peter Blom
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 703
Age : 35
Location : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Tue 13 Jun - 5:36

change of subject :D

@Jason during a caution you went into the pits and you typed 4 times 'GREEN' ....what happenend behind your keyboard which caused that? Accidentaly hit the key binding messages? Wink

Was happy to see everyone kept following the pace car :rigol:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 11651
Age : 40
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Tue 13 Jun - 10:08

Yes a rather embarrassing moment for me. Leftover chat keys from Indy. They are gone now, replaced with ignition and starter, which is what I was frantically trying to find Embarassed

_________________
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134621756@N03/albums
Jacob Fredriksson
Pro Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 727
Age : 27
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Tue 13 Jun - 10:14

Any screenshots? I only took of my "donuts" and I don't want to appear as too braggy. :champ:

_________________
Back to top Go down
Scott Urick
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 141
Age : 51
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Tue 13 Jun - 21:51

Pascal Mikula wrote:
DUH

Damn it, Pascal! You drove a great race, based on what Jonaton and I saw. Richard Coxon even backed you on the broadcast, saying in your altercation that you didn't hit him -- just took the air off his rear wing.

BUT! You idiot! You're already on thin ice, the way I understand it. And it would seem that everyone is trying to throw you ropes so you don't fall through. So grab a rope, quit swinging your self-important axe at the thin ice you're already standing on, and shut the hell up!

I like you being around here. But, honestly, I don't think anybody in the world gives a tinker's damn what a 16 year-old German boy has to say from the cockpit of his cartoon race car!

To follow on what Jason said, when you can't see the sun, you're deep enough.

And, as a small aside, Jereb should not make such lofty cursing claims until he's heard the things being said about his pacing ability at the latest Indy test races. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Online
Scott Urick
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 141
Age : 51
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Tue 13 Jun - 21:53

Jacob Fredriksson wrote:
Any screenshots? I only took of my "donuts" and I don't want to appear as too braggy. :champ:

You put the perfect imprint of a tulip on the front stretch! cheers

Congrats on your victory!
Back to top Go down
Online
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1017
Age : 43
Location : Rijeka, Croatia
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Wed 14 Jun - 4:09

Scott Urick wrote:

And, as a small aside, Jereb should not make such lofty cursing claims until he's heard the things being said about his pacing ability at the latest Indy test races. Laughing

Noh, driving here is a relaxation for me, clearing my mind from everyday stress, thus, cursing, if it happens at all, is pointed to myself.

And if things are being said, there is a good reason for that, lets start with pacing ability :rigol: :rigol:

Too bad is that only I can se my progress lol! lol! lol!

And now, give me names, I want to settle things down.

_________________
And Function
Function is the key
- Fugazi
Back to top Go down
Scott Urick
Club Driver
avatar

Number of posts : 141
Age : 51
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Wed 14 Jun - 11:59

No, Raul. The only name I can give you is my own. Laughing

But, like you said, most of the swearing is done at ourselves. :doh:  All I meant to say was that there are several here that have melted their headsets with things that never go out over the air. :grrr: lol!
Back to top Go down
Online
David Jundt
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Age : 28
Location : Binningen, Switzerland
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Fri 16 Jun - 3:44

Before I leave for Le Mans, I'd like to apologise for irregular re-start behaviour and verbal conduct.

Anyway, see you.

_________________
Murray: "JUNDT'S OFF-TRACK AGAIN!"

Martin: "That's a replay Murray, he's not even in the race anymore."

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
avatar

Number of posts : 1017
Age : 43
Location : Rijeka, Croatia
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   Fri 16 Jun - 3:59

David Jundt wrote:
Before I leave for Le Mans,

Have fun, fun, fun, fun...

_________________
And Function
Function is the key
- Fugazi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]   

Back to top Go down
 
Round 3 - Milwaukee 200 [Jun 11th]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Similar topics
-
» 100 Round Drums for the Bren
» Frozen milk- Milwaukee
» Frozen Milk-Milwaukee-Free of Dairy, nut, soy, egg, beef and fish
» Metro Milwaukee area Mom - MILK SPOKEN FOR
» 11th Battalion CEF Officers Cap Badge

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: HSO Championships :: 1988 CART PPG Indy Car World Series-
Jump to: