Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 9 - Silverstone

Go down 
+31
Franck Behra
Thomas Gatschnegg
Tom Guerout
Frank Labédan
finally gone :)
Jon Hawkins
Bernard Jeanmart
François Besançon
Jan Verschueren
Stefan Maurischat
Frank Verplanken
Patrice Gibelin
Florkin Marc
Carl Larrad
Jan Kowalski
Steve Parker
Greg Hunt
Gregory Letellier
Antoine de Mautor
Pierre Labédan
Pierre Pfleger
Mario Gassner
Ludovic Tiengou
Bruno Frigiere
Vincent Rieux
Tiago Malafaya
Vincent Beretta
Carlo Pozzi
Kimmo Kononen
Roman Koranda
Guillaume Siebert
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010 - 23:59

Don't give up m8. I've been almost there several times, and believe me, it doesn't pay off. If the admins would accept it, I would give my result to you. These kind of things just happen and I know how frustrating they are. I really never intended to end your race there (despite Gui asking me several times to do so :D :D ). My intention was to exit T1 fast enough to keep the other guys and little bit away, it wasn't really a challenge to your position. I really tried to stay as left as possible.

I just don't want you guys to think that I don't play safe, because I do, but sometimes things just go wrong.

My deepest apologies again m8 :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:03

Frank Verplanken wrote:
I could tell even before the start you were too hot Tiago, you spent your formation lap racing me and absolutely wanting to stay in front of me whereas you were behind me on the grid... I really don't know what has got into you tonight, but if we all had behaved as you did there would have been 15 retirement on lap 1. Your move on Pierre is acceptable if you pull it through safely. You did not and that makes it a scandalously outrageous move in my book. I mean swerving on the right and taking out the pole sitter... in a straight line Shocked in the first lap Shocked Shocked of a full GP Shocked Shocked Shocked . How I miss the GPL spirit... Sad

OMG, I wasn't racing you Frank...... And beleive me, I wasn't that hot. What's going on here. I almost had a situation at the FL with Kimmo because I was distracted, but fortunately I was able to avoid it. I was confused with your position, because when we started for the FL lap I saw that it was Greg right behind me, and when I realized it was you so I really didn't know anymore who was next to me, so I kept going.

Geez, never thought it was Tiago's picking night :langue:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:05

JP Campmajo wrote:
Banging wheels in DTM or USAC, and in F1 isn't exactly the same. Also doing it in the first lap of a 68-lap race isn't really clever. The mentality of some drivers here is unacceptable, and one day, it'll backfire not only on them, but also on the league.

Gui, you should open your eyes, take off your rose tinted glasses and have a look on what's happening in the field. Of course when you're far away up front, nothing happens it's all good.

Please, state the names of the person in those statements. After reading all of this, I start feeling miserably and I don't know if you're talking about me or not
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:12

ok tiago i don't want your points and the problem is closed
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:13

I've just watched the replay to compare what I had been told by some, and indeed I found the behaviour of some drivers very aggressive and foolhardy. Tiago your move at the start was really foolish, I mean going round the outside of Pierre on turn 2 COME ON what's the fu*kin point??? Apart wrecking you both, as it almost did... Anyway, that was a bad move and you should indeed be sorry for that

But the worst was Carlo who displayed in the first few laps a very aggressive and ugly driving, block-passing opponents with very late braking manœuvre and intimidating moves. You're really behaving like a bully on track, no wonder some people are getting upset. You should really reconsider your driving style in a near future because I know I'm not the first one to notice that.
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:22

Antoine, as I stated before My point was just getting a little gap from the guys behind me, not really challenging Pierre for his position, and I'm sorry it turned out that way.

And yes I've always been agressive, but also clean, never had these kind of situations often...

And if you watch the replay again you see that I was challenging Steve for some laps and never put his race at stake
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:33

Hey, before the mob is being called in, try walking in Tiago's shoes for a moment. He started 8th and entered T1 as #3. I was #4 so I had a perfect view of what was going on. Pierre was slow off the line, but he made nothing wrong in T1. He did in fact give plenty of room to Tiago, but Tiago got caught out by an ever so slight slide which put him together with Pierre. Very unfortunate, but I don't think for a split second there was anything deliberate about it. I am never worried when either of them is around me, I know they are both very good gentleman drivers...

I've been in similar situations in other leagues where I haven't been surrounded by absolute aliens, (read; worse noobs than me) and I know how it is when you get a chance to get a run on an opponent you keep as your closest rival. (And we all know Pierre is setting the benchmark for being ultra-quick this season) You don't sit around and wait and see what happens, especially not here, where if you hesitate for a moment, you immidiately get passed by 15 other starving vultures going for the few points that are there to collect.

I love the racing here, it's clean, what I have seen so far in my few races, but still not a parade. Please don't police it too hard, it will soon turn into one certain league, that shall remain unnamed, where you get penalized 16 points out of 25 for getting hit from behind because you try to move out of the way (as any racer would do), after you were hit by one who didn't bother braking into a hairpin and took you out. (He got docked 8 points for that...)
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:36

This should lighten the mood .... Wink

Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 202911
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:38

Except nobody knows about Tango outside the UK Carl !! lol!

I never said Tiago's move was intentional, but it could have easily avoided by just taking it easy. WTF with this "protecting my position" thing? Damn I guess I miss the GPL spirit too...
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:38

Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 5077
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:41

Thanks for the support Kimmo, really am grateful for understanding my point. You're talking about RC I believe....

Carl: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! again.........

Last edited by Tiago Malafaya on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 5:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:54

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Except nobody knows about Tango outside the UK Carl !! lol!

For anyone who does not no what Tango is watch this video :drink:
http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie_vintage.php?filename=VA0034
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:56

Why are we still awake? Smile I was out fishing today, didn't even catch a pair of boots, got burned in the sun and now I've got a massive headache. Also the sun is coming up already... What's your excuse?
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:56

lol! I've seen that before lol!
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 0:58

lol! Carl !

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
WTF with this "protecting my position" thing? Damn I guess I miss the GPL spirit too...

Yes exactly my thoughts too. But maybe there is also some sort of fracture between those with a GPL background and some of the others. At the start of a race like a full Grand Prix such as tonight I'll only overtake someone when I'm 100% sure it will be ok. I usually pass a lot of people off the grid in rFactor anyway, because I find the starts so much easier than in GPL. And if an accident occurs I'll take the blame and will apologize asap.

Then, in the first laps (of a 68-lap, 1h30+ race) I'll let by anyone who seems faster with that simple thing in mind : 1) either he is faster anyway and he would have passed me 2) either he's not and I'll have many an opportunity to repass him before the end of such a long race. Period. Other than that I don't know. Driving balls out from the word go, braking too late and doing so systematically in the middle of the track I found pathetic and will never do. Trying to stay if front of a guy obviously 1s per lap faster than you eludes me. I can never do that, and ideally I don't want to see it either in the leagues I run.

Anyways I'm not pointing out Tiago particularly, even more as he is someone I really like as a person which is only what counts at the end of the day Wink . Maybe I'm just not suited to rFactor racing in general. The 79 mod doesn't help either as it is too much of a hotlapper mod imho, where the engines are virtually unbreakable and where you can go flat out from start to finish. Which is absolutely not how a 1979 GP was run and certainly not how I want to simrace.

Anyways I'll stick to my beloved Ligier until the end of the year, and hopefully with 150fps rather than the 20fps I had once again tonight I'll be in front of everybody and I will have no more problems whatsoever :D ! BTW I also saw some savage behavior among lapped cars, like 2-wides under blue flags which should not be seen at all, really.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 1:15

Tiago I think you're a clean driver, maybe aggressive (i'd rather say "racy"), but clean. The problem is that you do too many mistakes because you put yourself in dangerous situations, and I think you know it, how many times this year did you apologize for a stupid mistake ? I know you said you turned on Pierre because you slide on the kerb, and why were you here ? Because you tried to overtake him on the outside of the first turn of the first lap of the race. I dont think that's a really sensible thing to do so early in the race.
Easy off a bit and I'm sure it will be ok.
Back to top Go down
Jan Verschueren
Club Driver
Jan Verschueren

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 1:20

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Les cas où un pilote a piloté deux voitures différentes dans le cadre d'un GP sont rarissimes (en vrai), et on préfère rester aussi proche que possible de la réalité Smile .

Oui, bien sûr, mais moi je le regarde d'un point de vue securité en piste. En vrai les teams ne peuvent pas aligner un spectateur qui par hazard a son casque dans le coffre si un de leurs titulaires ne peut pas prendre le départ non plus. Ce qui me semble possible ici.

Même les gens qui j'arrive à devancer aux qualifs sont, en général, moins prudent au départ que moi et puis à chaque grand prix vous collez encore 2 ou 3 gens avec des bolides plus performantes derrière. Je regarde cela comme un risque vers mon résultat dont je n'ai vraiment pas besoin. Je préferais si quelqu'un qui est déjà devant moi et qui a déjà l'expérience de rouler avec ou contre les voitures moins performantes aura la voiture plus performante ou que lesquelles qui se librent en dernièrne moment soyent barrées, mais, bon...

Pour cette course j'avais espéré de me mésurer avec Marc et Gianluca, mais d'abord le fait d'étre doublé avant d'avoir pu établir un rythme, puis une bosse que je n'avais pas remarqué en roulant avec moins d'essence, m'ont retardé.

Après avoir fermé le trou une 2me fois il m'est arrivé le truc le plus con que j'ai jamais vecu en rFactor. A 80km/h je frôle une bordure biseautée de 10cm avec les pneus gauches d'une F1 sur laquelle se trouvent les gommes presque les plus larges que le sport a jamais vu et lequelles ne sont gonflées qu'à 1.3bar. Mais, en lieu d'asorber cette petite pertubation, elles me déportent assez pour carrément râter la 2me partie de la chicane et taper dans les pneus.
N'ayant pas l'habitude de la direction maintenant faussée, j'arrive sur la bosse à Copse le tour suivant et perd/endommage la voiture encore une fois. Puis il me ne restait que d'assurer ma dernière position.

Néenmoins content d'avoir fini une fois de plus. :aie:

Last edited by Jan Verschueren on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 1:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 1:24

Jan Verschueren wrote:
Oui, bien sûr, mais moi je le regarde d'un point de vue securité en piste. En vrai les teams ne peuvent pas aligner un spectateur qui par hazard a son casque dans le coffre si un de leurs titulaires ne peut pas prendre le départ non plus. Ce qui me semble possible ici.

Même les gens qui j'arrive à devancer aux qualifs sont, en général, moins prudent au départ que moi et puis chaque grand prix vous collez encore 2 ou 3 gens avec des bolides plus performantes derrière. Je regarde cela comme un risque vers mon résultat dont je n'ai vraiment pas besoin. Je préferais si quelqu'un qui est déjà devant moi et qui a déjà l'expérience de rouler avec ou contre les voitures moins performantes aura la voiture plus performante ou que lesquelles qui se librent en dernièrne moment soyent barrées, mais, bon...

Oui je comprends ton point de vue Jan, mais en même temps des rapides qui partent derrière ça arrive presque dans tous nos championnats, notamment relativement souvent en DTM et ça se passe toujours bien. Je pense vraiment qu'il y a un problème de mentalité au sein du peloton, et que pas assez de gens ne se rendent compte que des F1 1979 ne se pilotent pas comme une Mégane Cup...
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 1:25

Yes I know I took a little more chance than I would usually think of, but put yourself in my position. I had a lot of guys behind me who aren't usually used to be in there, so I thought when I saw Pierre going slowly.... "I cannot afoord to loose this much pace right now, they'll be biting my ass in the next straight". That's why I made that move. Unfortunately the coincidences made that move go wrong because I had it perfectly under control. If the car didn't slide that little bit nothing woul've happen. I'll have it in consideration next time. I always apologize because I don't want any conflicts in here, because I remeber apologizing in a situation where it wasn't my fault (don't ask me what situation because I don't remember) Wink
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 7:40

je ne suis pas très rapide dans le 1er droit mais pas arrête car je garde l intérieur à l'entrée pour éviter tout risque de collision en allant chercher la trajectoire idéale à gauche,et je rejoins frank sur son raisonnement et c'est pour cela que mes départs sont prudents,à quoi sert de doubler dans le premier virage si on est plus rapide on passera après si on est moins rapide on se retrouvera vite derrière,et hier soir c'était peut être la deuxième option avec une tyrrell naturellement plus rapide au tour que l'arrows et bien que tiago est un pilote très rapide :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 8:54

Ouais mais bon Pierre à ce moment là on fait pas la course et on te donne la victoire après les qualifs ...
Ça reste une course quand même, dépasser au départ et au premier virage c'est normal, mais il faut que ça soit propre et sans prise de risques inconsidérée.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rieux
Experienced Driver
Vincent Rieux

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 9:01

Bruno Frigiere wrote:
Et bien voila, c'était trop beau pour que cela dure!!!

Bien placer a mes yeux au qualifs, donc bonne course ce préparent, au bout de quarante tours je suis treizième, tout va bien, mais ce que je redouter avant tout c'était le plantage graphique et sa c'est passé, tout c'est figer a l'écran, et quand c'est revenue je me suis bien sur retrouver dans la mur avec tout le décors et la voiture en vrac, je ne voyer plus rien ressemblent au jeu!!!

Sa me le fait constamment sur Rfactor, mais aléatoirement en temps de durée!
Pourtant pilotes graphique a jour, je comprend pas!

Voila fini encore pour celle la! Embarassed

Exactement le même problème technique que toi Bruno : dans les sets up de rfactor, je vais repasser en directx8 et oublier le directx9... Je n'ai jamais eu ce problème en dx8 laors que ça m'arrive de temps en temps en dx9. J'étais repassé en dx9 suite à la mise à jour de mes drivers mais le problème persiste toujours, on dirait. De toute façon, ça ne change pas grand chose au point de vue visuel...
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 11:07

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Ouais mais bon Pierre à ce moment là on fait pas la course et on te donne la victoire après les qualifs ...
Ça reste une course quand même, dépasser au départ et au premier virage c'est normal, mais il faut que ça soit propre et sans prise de risques inconsidérée.

il va sans dire que je ne parle que de dépassements à risque au départ et donc pas des tiens et je ne prétend à aucun statut privilégié du fait d'etre en pole

Last edited by Pierre Labédan on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 11:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 11:12

Chez Bruno le probleme doit etre plus "profond". En effet, il avait ces bugs graphiques avec une bonne carte et pour arranger ça il en a acheté une meilleure et toute récente et pourtant c'est toujours pareil ! Et seulement sur rFactor. Il joue avec des jeux qui demandent beaucoup plus de ressources et il n'a pas de probleme ... Allez comprendre. Rolling Eyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ma course a été décevante une fois de plus.
Au départ j'avais bien enclenché la première cette fois. Donc au vert la voiture bouge bien, mais malheureusement devant ce n'est pas le cas et ça donne un départ qui ressemble aux déplacements dans un bouchon. Je m'élance en fin de compte, prudemment comme d'hab, je sais que j'ai plus à perdre qu'à gagner. Devant je vois un gros nuage de fumée et un voiture juste devant ce nuage et hors piste. Je ne change donc pas de trajectoire et décide de passer dans la fumée et là, je découvre une autre voiture en travers juste devant moi. Je n'ai pas pu l'éviter ...
Heureusement je n'ai pas trop de dégats. J'ai perdu des places mais ça va encore, le groupe est proche. Un ou deux tours plus tard j'arrive au premier virage du circuit juste derrière une voiture plus lente mais malheureusement je me fais surprendre car le pilote freine alors que normalement je ne le fais pas à cet endroit. pour ne pas lui monter dessus, je plante ma pédale de freins et je pars en spin ... Les boules. Je repars 21eme et je commence ma remontée. J'arrive jusqu'à la 11 ou 12eme place, je me bagarre un peu avec Kimmo que je croyais dans le meme tour que moimais je le laisse passer rapidement en me disant que je vais pouvoir adopter son rythme en le suivant, et effectivement, j'y arrive presque ne perdant que 2-3/10 par tour et là, déconnexion !! What a Face Et pas juste du serveur, déco totale, plus d'internet ... Ca faisait longtemps que ça ne m'étais pas arrivé. Mais vu le week-end de poisse, ça n'a rien d'étonnant que ça se soit passé durant la course.
Dommage car c'est une course que j'aurais terminé et ce n'est pas si souvent que ça arrive ...

Maintenant, place aux courses de l'été et vivement la rentrée pour qu'on se retrouve à Hockenheim. cheers

Bonne vacances à tous. Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Vacances12Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Vacances03

EDIT : j'avais oublié une chose, c'est qu'au départ mon moteur était sur le point de casser. Le voyant de température s'est allumé plusieurs fois et je sais que sur ce mod quand ça s'allume, la casse est tres proche aussi suis-je allé tout doucement lors du premier tiers du premier tour. J'ai eu chaud sur ce coup là, c'est le cas de le dire.

Last edited by Pierre Pfleger on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 11:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 11:30

Pierre Labédan wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:

il va sans dire que je ne parle que de dépassements à risque au départ et donc pas des tiens et je ne prétend à aucun statut privilégié du fait d'etre en pole

Ok Wink

Pierre Pfleger wrote:

Maintenant, place aux courses de l'été et vivement la rentrée pour qu'on se retrouve à Hockenheim. cheers

Pas encore 100% sur, mais je pense qu'il y aura quelque chose sur ce mod ou le mod Aurora cet été Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 9 - Silverstone   Round 9 - Silverstone - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 9 - Silverstone
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next