Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vance Le Garde
Rookie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde Empty
PostSubject: Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde   Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 10:04

Hi I just wanted to quickly say hi I am keen in running in a few races with you guys if can in GTP I have raced in SSCA GTP series I ran a GTP series @ ASRG ages ago in Australia which had some really great drivers in it.

I have done the LeMans 24hr twice and still not finsihed would love to finish that race sometime, I got close hour 21 Sad , we came from 2nd last to 8th outright and then the engine gave out Sad .

But anyway moving on, here I am not sure on my schedule when I can and cant race but will work it out very soon and see what is available and go from there :D

Vance.
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde   Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 10:12

Hey Vance!didn't you run at OATAS?Either way,welcome! :D
Back to top Go down
Vance Le Garde
Rookie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde   Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 10:22

Yes ran @ OATAS as well , thanks Milt :D
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde   Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 10:54

vancstar wrote:
Yes ran @ OATAS as well , thanks Milt :D
Welcome to the fun dude! :frank:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde   Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 13:46

Hi Vance, welcome to the greatest GTP league on Earth :D :hello: ! Nicknames are not allowed at HSO, can you please edit your profile with your full name ?
Cheers.
:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde   Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010 - 23:41

Hi Vance, welcome Very Happy

As Frank said, it would be nice if you could edit your profile with your actual name instead of a nickname.

There are no cars available at the moment, but there will be some after Round 2, so stay tuned!

Looking forward to have you on track Wink
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Yay !!,..Another Aussie !!   Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010 - 4:05

Hey Vance Very Happy

Great to see ya on board as such,..lol

(It was in Fact Vance, that gave me My first On Line Racing experience, with this Very SIM, way back at ASRG and the Endurance races they ran,..Good Bloke!
Along with a couple more Aussies that may be interested as well, we were Hoping to run at LeMans again this year,..might have to get them online for Sebring, or some of the Later Sprint rounds if and when Cars become available).

Cheers mate
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde   Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all new member to the forum, Vance Le Garde
Page 1 of 1