Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Group Member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damon Myrax
Rookie
Damon Myrax

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2022-10-10

New Group Member Empty
PostSubject: New Group Member   New Group Member Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2022 - 7:38

Hi Everyone

I just joined the group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Max but I go under the username of Damon Myrax (goes back years...).

I've been a sim racing fan for years, first played Revs for BBC micro in the 1980s, then Geoff Crammond GP series.... Then I got into GT Legends and then GTR2 with P&G mod and have done mostly physics modding and skins to create early 60s GT grids. Family and work have meant that haven't been involved much since but recently downloaded rFactor to get the F1 1955 mod after doing Goodwood Revival and Silverstone Classic with my son. That mod is sensational and we have just started racing together over the LAN (never tried multiplayer before that).

When looking for 50s GP mods I heard about the 1958 mod which led me to this site so hoping to download and try that after we have had our fill of 1955!

Hopefully I'll get to know a few of you on this group either through racing, modding or just shared interests.

Max

Darren Andrews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

New Group Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Group Member   New Group Member Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2022 - 21:21

Hi Max, welcome at HSO :hello: Nice to have you around although as you can see we're in a bit of an hibernation state these days :D. But we're thinking about some things for 2023 and we're always around anyway if you have a question about one of the mods we did and/or used on rF1.

Any chance you can update your username to "Damon Myrax" instead of just "Myrax" ? Thanks.

:hello:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index

New Group Member
Page 1 of 1