Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome !

Go down 
+9
Brendan Kaczmarek
Karel Marciniszyn
Ben Paulet
Sasha Sosnowski
Milt Minter Jr
Jerry Foehrkolb
Jim Ray
Guillaume Siebert
Antoine de Mautor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009 - 11:44

Great news keeps getting better! :D
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009 - 15:37

Just had a wee look at Lime rock V.1 version, it's absolutely the same except for the pit exit which is safer on the V.4 version. We will stick to this one. Methinks Brendan has mistaken the V.4 Twist version with the MC extension version without trying it beforehand Razz
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Brendan Kaczmarek
Club Driver

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009 - 17:43

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Just had a wee look at Lime rock V.1 version, it's absolutely the same except for the pit exit which is safer on the V.4 version. We will stick to this one. Methinks Brendan has mistaken the V.4 Twist version with the MC extension version without trying it beforehand Razz

You are wrong. :D

My point anyway was that that Lime Rock v1 is more accurate anyway. The pit exit doesn't exist in real life and it never has. Wink
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009 - 19:06

Ya ..That would be Lime Rock Mountain V1..We run it in TA 'cause it's cool..But not accurate.. Very Happy
whatever Antoine picks,we will drive...looking at a house today..Gotta get moved and back online ASAP!Got GTP racin' to do! :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Brendan Kaczmarek
Club Driver

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009 - 18:53

Antoine shall get his way. :D Turns out IMSA used the chicane in 1991 anyway, and the only chicane version is the one that has the fictional pit exit. Wink

I've got a verison of Palm Beach started, for what it's worth. I've also managed to work out the layout for New Orleans, so I'll get working on that once I have Miami released and Palm Beach reasonably completed (Palm Beach is earlier in the season than I thought... Whoops). Daytona is just about ready, though I'm working on a night version which will be released together with the 1991 version.
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009 - 20:04

Awesome Brendon!Thanks for putting in the time!I'm sure it'll be great..Still marveling on the Lemans trac cheers k you made!Bitchen!
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009 - 0:33

Thanks very much for the effort Brendan, realism is always number one for me and you help provide that for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009 - 20:13

Hey Brendan have a look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiACQbo3pxA

it's the first part of the whole coverage of the 1991 event in New Orleans, the Grand Prix de Mardi Gras. You're doing enough work as it is, so im not pushing you to try to tackle this track as well. but seeing as you said you've never even seen footage, i figured i'd link you so you could see the event and what the track looked like.

@Antoine,

Looking at the schedule, why has the 300km event at Laguna Seca in between the Watkins Glen and Portland rounds been omitted? Is there no suitable version of Laguna Seca?
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009 - 21:01

Laguna 05 is a GTP ready track.. :happy:The later version has the bug fixes.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brendan Kaczmarek
Club Driver

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009 - 22:02

Sasha, Laguna Seca is there - look again. Laughing

Also, I've already told Antoine I'll be working on New Orleans after I finish the current projects. Still a long time to go before the race, and I have to get Heartland Park and Mid-Ohio done first - but New Orleans will be created regardless. Del Mar also should be done for the end of the season.

Miami should be ready for a beta tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009 - 23:18

You are the man Brendon! :drink:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009 - 23:57

Milt Minter Jr wrote:
You are the man Brendon! :drink:
Ditto :top: :top: :top:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009 - 14:00

wow Brendan really amazing, I can't believe you're doing so many tracks. This is fantastic, thanks, very much appreciated.

And yea, I don't know, I double-checked and couldn't find Laguna Seca, so I posted, and then I realized it was there! sometimes my eyes fool me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome !   Welcome ! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: Archives :: Archives :: 2010 :: 1991 IMSA-
Jump to: