Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Andretti passed away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

John Andretti passed away Empty
PostSubject: John Andretti passed away   John Andretti passed away Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2020 - 21:32

Sadly, John Andretti lost his three years long battle with colon cancer. His campaign Checkit4andretti saved numerous lives. I myself had a colonoscopy one year ago, influenced by this campaign. Everything was fine. Sadly, John wasn't as lucky. May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: John Andretti passed away   John Andretti passed away Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2020 - 22:49

Petr Hlavac wrote:
Sadly, John Andretti lost his three years long battle with colon cancer. His campaign Checkit4andretti saved numerous lives. I myself had a colonoscopy one year ago, influenced by this campaign. Everything was fine. Sadly, John wasn't as lucky. May he rest in peace.

Man I really liked him a lot. I hope the Andrettis find peace quickly.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: John Andretti passed away   John Andretti passed away Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2020 - 23:01

That makes me sad, fans of all Andrettis, John was another decent driver of the family Crying or Very sad

Kinda wish I'd gotten to drive Skoal Bandit in '88, such a good-looking car he raced there(ofc not the only one).

R.I.P. John

Great that he helped saving lives.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Andretti passed away   John Andretti passed away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Andretti passed away
Page 1 of 1