Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New full release of Setup Comparer for Automobilista

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gilles Lalonde
Rookie
Gilles Lalonde

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2017-09-15

New full release of Setup Comparer for Automobilista Empty
PostSubject: New full release of Setup Comparer for Automobilista   New full release of Setup Comparer for Automobilista Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun 2019 - 4:08

Hi everyone,

Setup Comparer is a small application that can display two setups side by side for comparison.

Lester Teschner coded it back in 2006. When ISI came out with a newer rFactor version, it added lines to the setup file (.SVM). Setup Comparer could not display the new SVM files anymore.

A few years back, I fixed it and had released a patch for it. I tried to get in touch with Teschner but never heard anything from him. I grew tired and decided to release the whole thing, his files plus my fix all in one package.

Setup Comparer is an .HTA file. That's a Microsoft HTML file standard. When run, it opens in your browser and since it does not need any permissions, it's harmless. There is no executable file, it only reads the setup file you point it to. It does not write anything anywhere, it does not have the capability to edit anything. It's only capable of opening two setup files and display the adjustments all neatly formatted.

There is no installer, the archive only contains a folder with the files in it.

New full release of Setup Comparer for Automobilista Ams_se10

New release version 0.4.3.6 dated Saturday June 29, 2019. Please read the included ReadME file.

Mediafire.com/file/6icbzm1fo28xzn6/Setup_Comparer_v.0.4.3.6_for_Automobilista.zip/file
Mega.nz/#!m8hTHQjZ!jjyCpYkOegEwwFEav8dBAzvenvsA1zcNR8TfxAb0ysQ

Thank you and Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
https://cmsracing.com/champion/forums/member.php?5759-Gilles-Lal

New full release of Setup Comparer for Automobilista
Page 1 of 1