Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric Plana
Experienced Driver
Eric Plana

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ?? Empty
PostSubject: Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ??   Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ?? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2019 - 19:56

Hi to all. Specially to the old ones.
It's some time I don,t post here, but I follow you time to time.

It's very interesting the change of sim to AMS, so I bought it on Steam.
I will not participate on any championship, because I'm not able to be at home every weekend, but I would like to practice on your servers, as long time ago, aftear cleaning from dust my G27 Very Happy

This introduction is to ask if it's possible with AMS to do like with rF. Multiple clean and Lite installation of the sim. On each of them only with the mod+tracks from a championship.

I did always like this with rF, and was pretty clean and usefull. But I,m not able to do the same with this AMS Steam version. Even if I copy the entire folder, it's always the original installation who starts.
And if I delete originals mods or tracks on AMS, it crashes to desktop without running.

I'm a rF's old style guy :papy:
Back to top Go down
http://wwww.XtremeRacers.info
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ??   Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ?? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2019 - 20:23

I'm not sure, I have not tried too much because like you, my first attempts ended in CTD. So I have a different solution for a faster load time and easier manipulation in game. If you are interested, what I do is:

1) Cut and store elsewhere safely all the "Reiza01.srs" to "Reiza34.srs" and leave only "Reiza99.srs" (This is the one for all tracks, all vehicles) in the folder "series"

2) Use JSGME (JoneSoft generic mod enabler, google for the download) to enable/disable mods and tracks easily with one click. This allows you to quickly revert a non-working mod or any problem. 

Have fun, and see if you can join us soon at least in a Gold Star event, we will be announcing one very soon this week  Wink
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ??   Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ?? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2019 - 21:22

Hey Eric, long time no see ! Funnily I came accross your name the other day while browsing through old HSO race results and wondered "what's up with him these days ?". I should try that with "Penelope Cruz" or "Cate Blanchett" and see if it brings them around here :D ! Anyways, welcome back :drink: Wink
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Eric Plana
Experienced Driver
Eric Plana

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ??   Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ?? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019 - 10:42

Thanks guys. Very Happy
I will try your proposal.

Frank, I can be lovely as Penelope Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ?? 1623587389

:D

Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ??   Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ?? Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019 - 16:39

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Eric Plana
Experienced Driver
Eric Plana

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ??   Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ?? Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2019 - 11:23

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
1) Cut and store elsewhere safely all the "Reiza01.srs" to "Reiza34.srs" and leave only "Reiza99.srs" (This is the one for all tracks, all vehicles) in the folder "series"

That works well. And cut the unnecessary track folders away from Locations folder too.

Maybe is not a lite installation, but the result is pretty clean. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ??   Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Automobilista Multiple LITE instalation ??
Page 1 of 1