Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List

Go down 
+54
David Jaques
Mick Chapman
Mark Craggs
Alberto Iquino
Pascal Mikula
Andre Cunha
Yann Laprevotte
Thiago Canola
John Cook
Jukka Närhi
Jason White
Chris Stephens
Raymond Riddall
Philippe Martinelli
Gérard Ryon
Peter Blom
Jonatan Acerclinth
Petr Hlavac
Gabriel Sterr
Karel Marciniszyn
Yves Plaçais
David Sabre
Raul Jereb
Tonga Guardia
Grant Riddall
Greg Hunt
Jari Bruppacher
Richard Wilks
Tom Rogerson
Jason Whited
Filippo Marazzi
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Florkin Marc
Jacob Fredriksson
Timo Vermeersch
Martin Lacina
Jason Fitch
Joe Miller
Dana Schurer
Juha Bos
Brian Janik
Bruno Chacon
François Remmen
Jan Kowalski
Dylan Canton
Steve Parker
Rossetti Paolo
Austin Johnson
David Jundt
Alberto Ibañez
Pascal Kalide
Victor Montenegro
Michal Janak
Richard Coxon
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:57

Thank you for the Brabham

and Thanks for teaming me up with an Alien, so I can see how fast I should be going instead of whinging about the car
pale Smile

To all rideless drivers... I withdrew my CanAm interest before selection, and rightfullly didn't get a car. BUT, somehow I have participated in all 3 races scratch  No need to be angry. You'll get your chance, join practice servers and be ready. Peace
Back to top Go down
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Club Driver
Gabriele Del Piccolo

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:03

François Remmen wrote:

must be realy hard but can see you you guys did it with care and im realy sorry for who didnt make a full season car, specialy my Arditi friends!

It's nice to hear this from you, dear friend Francois.. probably we were too optimistic to gain a specified car instead an admin choice car. Maybe laptimes on Imola spoke too much for Arditi competitiveness.. and that's it, we are out from official teams. We will back again for one-off driving, i hope :smil20: :smil20: :smil20:
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:06

also "only drivers" must be aware and most are
people working off there ass to get this championship running
and even those people working along to other projects that has to be run or ran
cause we re on a mission here
driving awesome tracks and cars now and in the future!

last year was just the beginning ... :D :D
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:09

Quote :
It's nice to hear this from you, dear friend Francois.. probably we were too optimistic to gain a specified car instead an admin choice car. Maybe laptimes on Imola spoke too much for Arditi competitiveness.. and that's it, we are out from official teams. We will back again for one-off driving, i hope

And we certainly hope to see you getting a drive soon. Believe me, we tried lots of combinations to include you, but in the end you had picked too quick cars. We tried to prevent such situations in this series with the new "admin choice" option, but many people failed to use it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:26

Thank you for the McLaren. This is the best full time ride since my beloved Williams FW07 in 2016, can't wait for the season to start :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:30

First of all thanks for the ride . Smile

Brian Janik wrote:

and Thanks for teaming me up with an Alien, so I can see how fast I should be going instead of whinging about the car
pale Smile

Hi Brian , I m not sure that we will use the same car ? I think BT33 for me and BT34 for you , I don t know if it s correct ?

anyway welcome in the same team :drink: :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:37

Quote :
I think BT33 for me and BT34 for you

I believe you start with the BT33 but upgrade to the BT34 some races later.

Sorry was wrong.

Last edited by Alberto Ibañez on Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:39

Brian gets the BT34 from round 2 onwards.
Greg has the BT33 all season, but it gets quite a few updates over the year (New noses)
Back to top Go down
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Club Driver
Gabriele Del Piccolo

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:42

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :
It's nice to hear this from you, dear friend Francois.. probably we were too optimistic to gain a specified car instead an admin choice car. Maybe laptimes on Imola spoke too much for Arditi competitiveness.. and that's it, we are out from official teams. We will back again for one-off driving, i hope

And we certainly hope to see you getting a drive soon. Believe me, we tried lots of combinations to include you, but in the end you had picked too quick cars. We tried to prevent such situations in this series with the new "admin choice" option, but many people failed to use it Neutral

Blame me.. it was sufficient we signed the 3rd choice as ADMIN, and we were IN.. :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:43

thanks for this information Wink

important is to be on the grid :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:47

Very grateful to be able to represent Ronnie Peterson this season!
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:51

Are there a list where i can i find the upgrades over the season? The 711 feels well overall, sound of the mod is superb. Dont know much about the cars yet :hum:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 19:51

Merci beaucoup aux admins de m'avoir attribué cette voiture cheers  

Bon championnat à tous Very Happy

Questions : le serveur était réglé sur 50% des dégâts pour cette semaine de tests, pour le championnat
on sera sur 100% je suppose Question  

Wink
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Quote :
 le serveur était réglé sur 50% des dégâts pour cette semaine de tests, pour le championnat
on sera sur 100% je suppose

Oui  :top:
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 20:01

Greg Goissen wrote:
First of all thanks for the ride .  Smile

Brian Janik wrote:

pale Smile

Hi Brian , I m not sure that we will use the same car ? I think BT33 for me and BT34 for you , I don t know if it s correct ?

anyway welcome in the same team :drink: :yaa:
Yes, I know. This will only further emphasise my point affraid 
Assuming BT34 is a little better, Gordon Murray's first big input to F1
Back to top Go down
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 20:07

Jan Kowalski wrote:
Are there a list where i can i find the upgrades over the season? The 711 feels well overall, sound of the mod is superb. Dont know much about the cars yet :hum:

The most obvious "upgrade" for the 711 will be the Airbox, we'll get a HP boost when it comes along. That's about the only upgrade you'll get. You will get a downgrade when you have to run the Alfa engine for a couple of races.
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 20:27

Merci aux admins de m'offrir la Matra de JP Beltoise, l'Idole de ma jeunesse avec un grand "i".

Tout aussi heureux de faire équipe avec David avec qui, j'espère, nous pourrons faire briller les couleurs de l'équipe mythique Française !
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:43

:top: Merçi. J'espère faire honneur a Mr Jacky Ickx. :chinois:
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 22:51

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Merci aux admins de m'offrir la Matra de JP Beltoise, l'Idole de ma jeunesse avec un grand "i".

Tout aussi heureux de faire équipe avec David avec qui, j'espère, nous pourrons faire briller les couleurs de l'équipe mythique Française !
I will be happy if I'm anywhere near to you Yves. I will do my best for the French team.
Back to top Go down
John Cook
Club Driver

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 23:47

is it to late to join ? are there open spots?
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 23:52

Hello and welcome back.

The grid is full currently, but there will be one-off cars announced with each race and possibly at 20.00 CET on saturday before the race, if a driver has not yet confirmed its attendance.

http://historicsimracing.123.st/t3782-1971-fia-formula-one-world-championship-rules
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Feb 2018 - 0:28

Hmm, I've been reading that the Mazet-March entered by Jo Siffert raced with Goodyear tyres at France.

The entry list here has it on Firestones though? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Jari Bruppacher
Club Driver

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Feb 2018 - 11:14

Well it's nice to see that I finally got a full time ride! Thank you very much for this chance. Looking forward to racing with you.
Back to top Go down
Thiago Canola
Experienced Driver
Thiago Canola

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2017-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Feb 2018 - 16:33

Hello guys

I would like to join too if possible. I know there are a big audience for this championship already but who knows.
I may lose 1 of the races, in June 10th. Other than that I would be participating in all of them.
Probably most of the cars had already been taken, but I wouldn't mind to be in a waiting list if there is one.

Choices:
1: not a Ferrari
2: not a Tyrrell
3: not a Lotus

Regards

Thiago
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Feb 2018 - 16:35

Thiago, car selection has already been completed.
Please refer to the rules section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next