Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
Bob Wilson

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2016-03-15

Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals. Empty
PostSubject: Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals.   Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2016 - 1:22

My shifter spring broke at Pocono and I bought a "NEW" Logitech MOMO. I paid $210.00 for it thinking that Logitech had up-dated the technology on this wheel. Guess what? It's a new wheel that is 12 years old as far as the technology goes. My new Windows 10 computer will not recognize the device, hence, no force feedback. The wheel & pedals work fine, just no force feed back.

I've searched every where to see if maybe there is a patch, but no luck. Anybody got any ideas, or had a similar problem? I guess I should have got a better wheel Embarassed

My system is a Cyberpower Gamer Ultra PC-AMD FX4300
3.8GHz CPU, Quad-Core, 8GB, Nvidia GT730 Graphics 2GB..Windows 10 Home 64-Bit

Thanks
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals.   Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2016 - 10:06

This sounds too obvious but is force feedback turned on.

How to Turn On Force Feedback on a Logitech MOMO.

Step 1
Click the "Start" button to open the Windows Start menu and select "Control Panel."

Step 2
Click "View devices and printers" under Hardware and Sound.

Step 3
Double-click on the "MOMO Racing Wheel" icon. Click the "Settings" button on the bottom right side of the window.

Step 4
Click the "Enable Force Feedback" check box to turn force feedback on or off.
Back to top Go down
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
Bob Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals.   Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2016 - 16:37

David Sabre wrote:
This sounds too obvious but is force feedback turned on.

How to Turn On Force Feedback on a Logitech MOMO.

Step 1
Click the "Start" button to open the Windows Start menu and select "Control Panel."

Step 2
Click "View devices and printers" under Hardware and Sound.

Step 3
Double-click on the "MOMO Racing Wheel" icon. Click the "Settings" button on the bottom right side of the window.

Step 4
Click the "Enable Force Feedback" check box to turn force feedback on or off.

The icon does not show a wheel..it looks like a game boy pad and calls it "Logitech MOMO racing." I double click and all I get is a properties window. I installed the MOMO software that came with my old wheel and when I try to set it up it says Windows does not recognize a device installed. I guess it's not the end of the world if I don't have FFB. Thanks David.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals.   Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals. Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2016 - 23:49

if this is the wheel,then try these drivers.
http://support.logitech.com/en_ca/product/momo-racing-force-feedback-wheel#download
Back to top Go down
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
Bob Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals.   Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016 - 1:58

Steve Parker wrote:
http://support.logitech.com/en_ca/product/momo-racing-force-feedback-wheel#download

Thanks Steve...I got it fixed..Ben Paulet sent me a PM and walked me through...I had the wrong Logitech software, as well as a 77 year old Brain Fart. Appreciate very much everyone's help. Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals.   Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals. Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2016 - 12:12

Bob Wilson wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:

Thanks Steve...I got it fixed..Ben Paulet sent me a PM and walked me through...I had the wrong Logitech software, as well as a 77 year old Brain Fart. Appreciate very much everyone's help.  Thank you. Very Happy

welcome m8,glad you got it fixed :top:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals.   Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with Logitech MoMo Force Feedback Wheel & Pedals.
Page 1 of 1