Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GPL - WOW!!!!

Go down 
+3
Frank Verplanken
Ludovic Tiengou
Franz Brink
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GPL - WOW!!!!   GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 16:10

Hey no worries mate ! This is just the regular paddock discussion :drink: Smile . That's what the Paddock area of the forum is here for. It will only take you beating me on a regular basis in the Aurora races before we seriously consider banning you anyway :D - so you might want to slow down on the track - but please keep on with your crazy freewheelin' pace off the track 8) :frank: .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Bertrand Peres
Club Driver
Bertrand Peres

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: GPL - WOW!!!!   GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 20:10

Hi Franz Smile

If you''re interested by mods for GPL, here are the links for each of them, leading to several forums/websites depending on their progress state...

GPL community is presently waiting for SportCars mod to be released, itself waiting for VeryLong tracks support to be added to other released mods as I''ve heard.

GPL mods Wink

Last edited by Bertrand Peres on Sat 23 May 2009 - 20:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://users.numericable.be/HOW
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: GPL - WOW!!!!   GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 20:13

HOW didn't I think of that one before :doh: ? Thanks Cad Wink
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Bertrand Peres
Club Driver
Bertrand Peres

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: GPL - WOW!!!!   GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 20:17

That's my bad Frank, I don't work on that website enough to keep every page up to date Embarassed

...and Franz, that page might help you too :

GPL gateway Wink
Back to top Go down
http://users.numericable.be/HOW
Franz Brink
Club Driver
Franz Brink

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: GPL - WOW!!!!   GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 20:44

Many thanks Bertrand!

Like I´ve explained to Frank I think I solved my GPL-problems by using the GPL_2004_Demo that Daniel suggested.
Now I have exelent graphics and so far a very stable installation.

Thx for all your advise.

FB
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: GPL - WOW!!!!   GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 20:59

Franz Brink wrote:
As I started this, but had no intention to hurt or offend anyone, I have to make one thing clear. I don´t know you or under what circumstances you live, Tiago. But I can tell you my life is HELL and has been for 10 years. I you want any details, I can send you a PM, but....
In order to survive I have to make jokes.
Forgive me for letting this take place in this forum and like I said it wont happen again.

FB

I'm sorry to hear that. But I wasn't criticising the discussion here, was just trying to make a little fun of all the arguments Razz; hell I don't even know what Iracket stands for scratch

Keep going and Keep beating Frank :D
Back to top Go down
Franz Brink
Club Driver
Franz Brink

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: GPL - WOW!!!!   GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 21:05

Well Tiago once again its proven how easy it is to be missinturbritated when you chat, mail and write on forum. Hope youre not offended by my little outburst, but I think I will tone down my silly jokes and kept that private betweet "nuthead" and myself.

FB
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: GPL - WOW!!!!   GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 21:36

No, not at all. I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about what I've said; anyways, you should keep the converastion as you like, it's really none of my business.

Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPL - WOW!!!!   GPL - WOW!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPL - WOW!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Paddock-
Jump to: