Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)

Go down 
+28
Jose Berenguer
Roberto Mello
Dave Simmons
Pascal Le pihive
Mick Chapman
Petr Hlavac
Jason Fitch
Jacob Fredriksson
Mike Becnel
Matthias Weber
François Remmen
Philippe Martinelli
Florkin Marc
Jean-Marie Placais
Yannick Lampure
James Knowles
Ben Paulet
Martin Audran
Richard Wilks
Raymond Riddall
Cláudio Augusto
Gérard Ryon
Dylan Canton
Raul Jereb
Alberto Ibañez
David Jundt
Richard Coxon
Jason White
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 21:48

Lost it.  Sad Repair would take too long, so I'm back trying to cure my hangover lol.
Back to top Go down
Dave Simmons
Club Driver

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2012-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 21:57

First league event in a long while..

Real life has kept me very busy and i thought this event was next week Sad no fault other than my own.

I struggled is the easiet way to put it, need to do some more practice. Sorry for holding anyone up. I out breaked myself a bit at the chicane and two others hit each other, if that was due to me i apologise.

In the end i got killed by hogging to much kerb and it spat me out.

Thank you Mike Bercel for the Setup, your help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:01

Colorful field!

Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 GRAB_271
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:03

The  unique who  have reason, totally reason to complain me, or blaming me is Lephive. I tried to overtake in the hairpin and hit his car, my hit make his car ROLL OVER. My fault I know, I did fair play so he could go back in front me. After hapenned minimum I can for he. my apologizes for that. Sorry  

I tried to overtake Coxon he threw the car on top of me, i went to the grass... i return and overtake he

hahaha. nice battle (dangerous) but clear battle.

I was braking to not get involved in an accident that happened in my front and CHAPMAN hit me 1º time. He hit me more 3x times! :clap:

He hit me even after I have crash into the wall alone and I returning to track with  very suspension damage and i look at the mirror other cars are comming, i see that, I try  to gave space for other cars overtake me. I spin out... CHAMPMAN HIT ME AGAIN!! :clap: Shocked Shocked  

Remember you using my old car. You used why I jumped out. Congratulations for hitting the guy who gave your car!

Last edited by Philippe Henrique on Sun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:13; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roberto Mello
Club Driver
Roberto Mello

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:04

Jean-Marie Placais wrote:
Perfect race until Roberto mello come Back on track with broken car in front of me!!!!!!!! :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

What are you thinking.. Seriously....

I can only apologize to you Jean -Marie, I really did not see your car and when I tried to go back to the track I had lost a front wheel and I could not stop the car. 100 % my fault. My sincere apologies
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:10

I was hoping to have at least an enjoyable fight for the podium. I actually was fighting for 2nd and did my best with a car that barely could keep up.

But after I've mentioned to please not dive, Mr URD dived and nearly took me off.

The second time, he spun me around into the corner and I couldn't see well, so I tried to get out of the way as fast as possible. Sadly, Yannick Lampure hit me when I tried to open the inside line.

And later, I lost the car due to the damage and hit him into the barriers Crying or Very sad Sorry!

And to make everything worse, while trying to catch James I got freaking stuck in the grass that didn't have ground at the last chicane!

I don't feel like driving again, this was everything else than fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:17

Awesome job Jason and  Richard on the broadcast Guys loved it .... :clap:

Well done Jose on the win in the Lancia :champ:

Also great job Gerard and Phillipe .
Well done  Richard for the  C2 win ... :drink:

Congrats all finishers ...  :champ:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:18

Argh...
I was quite able to fallow Gerard, maybe even catch him, but screen freez made me lost the car.. spent 100secs for repair, dragged to 4th position..

a big red car was zig-zaging before that... I figured it lost control, but at the moment I thought it was moeveing aside, so my appologies for hitting you...
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:19

Broadcast here
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Mick Chapman
Pro Driver
Mick Chapman

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:29

Philippe Henrique wrote:
The  unique who  have reason, totally reason to complain me, or blaming me is Lephive. I tried to overtake in the hairpin and hit his car, my hit make his car ROLL OVER. My fault I know, I did fair play so he could go back in front me. After hapenned minimum I can for he. my apologizes for that. Sorry  

I tried to overtake Coxon he threw the car on top of me, i went to the grass... i return and overtake he

I was braking to not get involved in an accident that happened in my front and CHAPMAN hit me 1º time. He hit me more 3x times! :clap:

He hit me even after I have crash into the wall alone and I returning to track with  very suspension damage and i look at the mirror other cars are comming, i see that, I try  to gave space for other cars overtake me. I spin out... CHAMPMAN HIT ME AGAIN!! :clap: Shocked Shocked  

Remember you using my old car. You used why I jumped out. Congratulations for hitting the guy who gave your car!

Wow.....That somewhat, comes as total surprise to me Phillipe. I don't recall hitting any except for a slight scrape passing some one in fast bend........I don't even recall seeing you at al (on track and on my standings display. I am going to take a look at replay. All I can guess is your car was "invisable". I have vague recollection of an empty grid slot near me at start.

For now........my sincerest appologies.

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:29

When i watched these cars race in the 80's
Pascals car was actually called an URD  not a     YOU ... RRRRR .... DEE  lol!
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:37

Jason you made me jump out my skin when you annouced the crash between Roberto Mello and Jm Placais
crikey that was loud lol!
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:39

Alberto wrote:
Some people should really learn to be more patient Rolling Eyes

Underbody destroyed, no downforce and 3 seconds slower than normal. In the end went out trying to get past slower cars.
Sorry, Alberto, someone touches me and sends me crash into your car. :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 22:50

Pretty good race for me. One bad tank slapped in the slow 3rd corner due to braking too late. Has just lapped someone and looked a the mirrors too much. Messed up th left side of the car but it still drove ok. No other major mistakes. Only one affraid affraid moment on track when I caught someone who had his own tank slapper as I passed. Pretty much finished where I hoped near or at top of the "have not" crowd.

Great driving by the slower classed cars. Moral victory not having been passed by Richard!

Back to top Go down
Mick Chapman
Pro Driver
Mick Chapman

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 23:11

Mick Chapman wrote:
Philippe Henrique wrote:

Wow.....That somewhat, comes as total surprise to me Phillipe. I don't recall hitting any except for a slight scrape passing some one in fast bend........I don't even recall seeing you at al (on track and on my standings display. I am going to take a look at replay. All I can guess is your car was "invisable". I have vague recollection of an empty grid slot near me at start.

For now........my sincerest appologies.

Just watched replay Henrique.....

1st one was an unavoidable tap(light) as the traffic backed up to avoid a spinning car.....All the same, Apology #1.
The 2nd was off track after an accident ahead. In the heat pf the moment, I kept calm avoiding everyone. Yes I should have not got so close, but I think I am correct I would have missed you had you not started moving I did not expect you to move as there was a car directly in front facing you (which I drove round).My priority was to avoid every one at the cost of progress.

So I count 2 "unavoidable" contact. The one of you joining track (om the racing line) was not me, but another car of same livery.

As for what you gave me? All you gave me was 30 minutes of anxiety while I do your dirty work and check replay. I had the balls to tough it out in an inferior(apparently) car.

I have the up most respect fpr other drivers by default......Generally....my respect for you, is some what diminishing. (your attitude within HSO)   My appologies to others for feeling the need to express myself in such a way.........A first in my 15 years of online sim racing
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 23:19

Results are up, points to follow...
Back to top Go down
Raymond Riddall
Experienced Driver
Raymond Riddall

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 23:27

Hi, have to say I'm disappointed in some peoples standard of driving. Roberto you had a terminal accident, yet you chose to turn in on me on the racing line and then stayed there and took out one of the leaders. Mad

After rejoining from my pit stop I encountered a slow moving 956 with the front end off, which a had to stay behind for several corner until I got passed. Mad

Apart from that this car is a real hand full , no front grip I think the other 936c is the only car I can race against.

Well done to the Podium. hope the next race is better.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 23:28

I am just frustrated that driving the wheels off the 717C didn't amount to anything. Over 2s lost in Q, then I got spun around and lost all track position that I fought so hard to get into. No chance to battle for P2, Pascal didn't slow down either for me.

THAT is frutrating and no fun at all, historic or not.

I think I can already congratulate Richard on the title, I don't see anybody beating you this season, package of a decent car with a decent driver.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 23:44

There have been several incidents and some things that certainly should not have happened. The cars are not easy, the track is small and slow, this is the first race.

The admins who did not take part in the race will make decissions where appropiate, in the meantime please try to avoid venting your frustration/anger here pointing at specific people and calling names. That does not help at all, and admins will review any protests/complaints sent them per PM.

We all live and learn and the next race will hopefully be better.
@Gerard: No problem mate, I saw what happened. Thanks for your post :hello:
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 23:45

Voiture très abîmée à la mi-course , problèmes de suspension , voiture difficile a piloter, affraid
mais je termine ,et je suis content. Smile

Bon mod , agréable et course palpitante , Richard Coxon est difficile a dépasser , mais c'est de bonne guerre ! scratch

Malgrès mes ennuis , je me suis très bien amusé. :top:

Je dois encore regarder le replay , il doit y avoir des incidents de courses , on va découvrir les coupables.....
:cowboy2:
Félicitations aux premiers et aux autres

Marcus :hello:

Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2016 - 23:58

Alberto Ibañez wrote:

We all live and learn and the next race will hopefully be better.

Hockenheim? You're kidding, that's no place for a 717C lol!
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2016 - 0:00

Points are now up. Screenies to follow...
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2016 - 0:09

David J are you freeing up your car permanently? If so, please indicate and I will update the list immediately.
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2016 - 0:22

is it possible to dig in my problem that my internet connection get lost
during the grid formation waiting for the fomation lap
seems like such a long pause ( 3 min ) my connection dials out
only happens in this procedure, f15000 not

thanks
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2016 - 0:27

François Remmen wrote:
is it possible to dig in my problem that my internet connection get lost
during the grid formation waiting for the fomation lap
seems like such a long pause ( 3 min ) my connection dials out
only happens in this procedure, f15000 not

thanks

Did you lose connection in the pits or on the grid?

How about trying to wait until shortly before the pits close, and drive a veeeery slow lap to the grid, so you arrive just seconds from the end of the countdown?

Maybe that way you'll never be idle for too long.

What are your connection settings in rFactor?

@Mike: I am honestly not sure, I am still very much frustrated after this terrible race.

But I want to race at the Avus&Mainz-Finthen so much, these days you barely drive at these tracks during a league race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)   Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Zolder (Jan 17th)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next