Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]

Go down 
+25
Yves Plaçais
Simon Wattman
Mike Becnel
David Cid
Jean-Marie Placais
Thomas Cazorla
finally gone :)
Antoine de Mautor
Carl Larrad
Vincent Beretta
Alberto Ibañez
Patrick Marucco
Ben Paulet
François Remmen
Matthieu Bellanger
Jukka Närhi
Sergio Mengual
Richard Coxon
Mick Chapman
Yannick Lampure
Vadim Sadoshenko
Tiago Malafaya
Greg Hunt
Martin Audran
Frank Verplanken
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014 - 22:31

I won the victory over that track :yaa: ! Everywhere were placed treacherous sand traps and even they couldn't stop me Evil or Very Mad ! When Tiago was catching me, thought to do in his pants, but the pants stay pure, I received the long-awaited dose of adrenaline :clap: !
Damn I want more Twisted Evil !
With you on the track cool guys :top: !

P.S  It seems rehabilitation was successful Wink !

Last edited by Vadim Sadoshenko on Thu 30 Jan 2014 - 7:02; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jean-Marie Placais
Club Driver
Jean-Marie Placais

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014 - 22:32

Samy Hamlaoui wrote:
course gagné dans ma classe ^^ je suis content

tres grosse bagarre avec sergio et sa abarth mais j'ai réussi a le contenir =)

superbe bagarre, j'ai pu y assister en spectateur privilégié dans le dernier tour. Désolé pour la tentative de dépassement un peu au dernier moment. J'ai préféré rester derriere pour ne pas vous gêner.

Finalement les Classes B on est super rapide en ligne droite maison freine bien plus tot que les autres et en virage, entre le poids et la puissance débordante on est pas vraiment à l'aise. Pas toujours facile donc avec le traffic sur des circuits étriqués et étroits.

Merci à HSO  :top: 
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014 - 22:33

Pour nuancer un peu les propos de Laurent et JP, je dirais que globalement c'est ma faute, sorry à tous  :chinois: 
J'étais tellement au taquet à essayer de contenir JP que je serrais un maximum les trajectoires, voyant au loin que Laurent roulait à peine moins vite que nous je me suis dit qu'il allait prendre la traj dans ce virage et qu'on pourrait le passer ensuite avant le dernier, mais en fait tu t'écartais pour nous laisser passer, mauvaise mayonnaise  Sad 

Bon sinon arsouille mythologique, tout d'abord je parviens par je ne sais quel miracle à contenir JP jusqu'à l'accident, ensuite l'arsouille continue avec Vincent pour la seconde place que je gagnerai sur la ligne, bah rien d'autre à dire, faut mater le replay, vu de l'intérieur c'était incroyablement stressant  :conduit: :top: 

Devant Greg était trop fort, GG à tous et à la prochaine  :second: 
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014 - 23:14

bad race but good news! cheers 

race was good till lap 18, i could held 2nd after Dave made his spin and was storming behind me to catch up so dont fight him and let him go to hunt Tiago , place 3 was the highest one this time  but i screw that up by a concentration fault and got trapped TWICE in a gravel pit :grrr: 

the good news is i checked this hso Oulton and find the solution in the GDB, the event name Oulton Gold Cup was written at the trackname with a small c (up) as was with a C (up) in venue name,  i changed it and now rfactor displays Oulon 60 ingame aswell replays, i also swap this cam to the 60s oulton which is better ,
by trail and error we get it done thanks HSO
i realy enjoy myself in this league with fantastic cars and races sofar , Up to Snetterton! :drink: 

mm dunno if possible but like to test this track if the problem is realy solved on a hso server

btw i have Snetterton ready and will check extra the gdb for no mishaps in future and will send it to you martin
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014 - 23:16

François Remmen wrote:
mm dunno if possible but like to test this track if the problem is realy solved on a hso server

OK I'll re-up a server with your track Wink
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014 - 23:20

shall i upload the new one or you change it yourself?
i also use the hso cam file now,

i can pack it and upload it as a whole new track , let me know and thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan 2014 - 23:25

Yes send me the updated version or just the modified files Wink
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 0:02

Ok
will send you tomorrow the new version with some tweaks and a new 60s Snetterton!

goodnight Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 0:11

Well first of all, congratilations again to my good mate Tiago.
What a night, for me as usual, full of drama!  :aie: 
First, the pole of Tiago, on the very last lap!!  :hihi: 
Then, I've made a good start, and at the 1st corner I was 1st... the on the last right hander... disaster. Spun, and went down to 5th place affraid 
I've tried to put myself together, and start to hunt the 4th place. I've managed to climb to 2nd, but then with a few mistakes I couldn't get close enough to Tiago. I would need more laps to do so. But hey, that wouldn't be easy because I know he was just managing his pace. Anyway, you deserved the win bro  :top: 
Congratilations to everyone, and thanks HSO for a gread race full of Drama (for me at least :rigol: )

In the end, the two Portuguese flags on the top two, has to make me feel good lol

:second: 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 0:21

François Remmen wrote:
will send you tomorrow the new version with some tweaks and a new 60s Snetterton!

Thanks but we're already set for Snetterton with a beautiful 1955 version Smile But we'd gladly use your upgraded Oulton Park for the season finale in May Wink
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 1:02

wow thats cool , didnt know there was a 1955 Snetterton around in rfactor  Question  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 1:04

There isn't but there will be in a few days :jp: 
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 12:22

Well, that was quite harder than I thought.

David surprised me in qualifying and I wasn't really confident I was going to make the pole since in my last laps, all the braking markers were gone (I guess if they were in the track, they wouldn't get knocked down so many times) but I've nailed it in the last lap. Thanks again JP for easing off for me to pass, I was really going with the knife in my teeth.

In the race, had a fair/poor start, I just floored it, letting the tyres spin for too much time. David passed me, but I wasn't too worried, since I was confident with the car. I kept the pressure on David during the 1st lap until he made a mistake in the last hairpin (you still owe me a brand new left door to my Mustang); maybe I should have left him a little more room until he was comfortable and then we could go for a fight.

After that, as David said, I just cruised on, managing my pace and try not to make any mistakes. I was losing a bit of time with backmarkers since I wasn't going to take any chances. Still had a small hairy moment with Vadim when I saw him changing his line when I was overtaking him (thought to myself "you're not going to do it, you're not going to do it....  Shocked ) but then he went back to his normal line  :top: 

Vadim, when being overtaken by a faster car, keep your cool, stay in your normal line and do your normal race; it's up to the faster driver to make the manouver, so don't panic when you see you're going to be overtaken  :top: 

Also, I'm happy to see that David is getting really competitive and, above all, he's managing to finish races  :clap: 

I'm on a winning streak  :first:  :banane:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 12:32

Je cherche toujours pourquoi hier soir j'ai rencontré des problemes sur le serveur

Il n'y a pas eu de patch ou de nouvel add-on entre les courses de Brands Hatch et d'Oulton  Question 
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 12:52

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Thanks again JP for easing off for me to pass, I was really going with the knife in my teeth.
I was exiting the pits, so that was normal, even if I was on a race to get to the line before the checkered flag (and that almost got me pole).
Letting others by on the first lap exiting the pits, or on a ruined lap is common courtesy, like letting leaders by when lapped. But as I found out again yesterday, it's hard for some to watch the mirrors when exiting the pits or being lapped...

Patrick Marucco wrote:
Je cherche toujours pourquoi hier soir j'ai rencontré des problemes sur le serveur

Il n'y a pas eu de patch ou de nouvel add-on entre les courses de Brands Hatch et d'Oulton  Question 
Tu as mis le patch HGT 1.96 ?
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 13:05

JP Campmajo wrote:
But as I found out again yesterday, it's hard for some to watch the mirrors when exiting the pits or being lapped...

I think that fight will be an eternal one
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 14:00

Patrick Marucco wrote:

Tu as mis le patch HGT 1.96 ?[/quote]

non, il fallait le mettre  Question
Back to top Go down
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 14:06

Non, justement, je demandais au cas où.
Le mod n'a pas changé depuis Brands Hatch scratch 
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 19:05

J'ai bien cru que j'allais me retrouver tout seul comme à Brands Hatch, moins largué mais tout seul quand même. Finalement, coup de bol, je profite d'un crash devant pour recoller à Antoine et là, on s'est battu comme des chiffoniers jusqu'à la fin de la course. Genial.

Ca m'a réconcilié avec le mod, même si cette fois j'ai eu un peu la sensation de conduire un autobus.

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 GRAB_006_Lr1

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 GRAB_003_Lr1

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 GRAB_009_Lr1

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 GRAB_010_Lr1

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 GRAB_014_Lr1

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 GRAB_016_Lr1

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 GRAB_018_Lr1
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 20:19

la photo numero 4 fait bien ressortir l intensité du 1 er tour entre moi JP Antoine et Toi Smile  , bel album  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 20:36

Thanks Vincent very nice pics  Wink 
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Sergio Mengual
Club Driver
Sergio Mengual

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 22:01

Congratulate all participants to thank the staff to resolve problems with the track  :hello: .
Samy great struggle with throughout the race, overtaking thousand and one, fantastic  :top: , I would pass so well that I was short.
I hope so much fun in the next.

PD: Samy, my Abarth vows revenge  :cowboy: 
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 22:17

I Watched a fantastic fight between Samy and Sergio for most of the race and in the 1st half of the race was only a second or so behind them i managed to use the superior power of the Abarth and got by Samy on the long straight very briefly  ...
I Followed for a few more laps but nearly cra**ed myself when i found Ben was parked in the middle of the track facing the wrong way pointing towards me .... I Made a split second choice as i had not really seen him until i was right on him lucky i went the right way it was very close . God it made me jump  affraid 

Not long after this the quicker/class cars started to lap us and i started to lose my rhythm
well done Samy your Mini was very good in the corners .... :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 22:43

he Carl, remind i dont have headlights so I honk the horn when passing, lol!  makes me laugh everytime and go almost off track .
this mod is so cool and and most of all nice chaps to drive with, but realy need to find some speed to get mr Tiago  :hum: 
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan 2014 - 23:16

Greg Goissen wrote:
la photo numero 4 fait bien ressortir l intensité du 1 er tour entre moi JP Antoine et Toi Smile  , bel album  Smile 

Hé,hé, Greg, la n°20, c'est pas Vincent, c'est moi !  Wink 

Je me suis battu comme un chiffonier aux basques de JP et Antoine pour ne pas perdre définitivement le contact, je revenais même sur eux.
Mais juste avant l'embrouille, à ce que j'ai cru comprendre, au moment où j'allais profiter la situation, je me prend comme un neuneu un bac à grav fatal à mon moteur, ce qui a permis à Vincent de tirer les marrons du feu !
Comme quoi, qui veut voyager loin ménage sa monture ! (Quoi que pour suivre ce train, il ne fallait guère ménager la monture !  :D )

Bravo à nous tous de produire de telles belles courses !  :top: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]   Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - BARC Spring Trophy [January 29th]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next