Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]

Go down 
+26
Philippe Martinelli
Mick Chapman
Jim Carvalho
Antoine de Mautor
Mike Becnel
Thomas Cazorla
finally gone :)
Ben Paulet
Jean-Marie Placais
Laurent Binet
Vincent Beretta
Matthieu Bellanger
Carl Larrad
Simon Wattman
Vadim Sadoshenko
Jukka Närhi
Tiago Malafaya
François Remmen
Greg Hunt
Yannick Lampure
Yves Plaçais
Alberto Ibañez
Patrick Marucco
Richard Coxon
Martin Audran
Frank Verplanken
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Carvalho
Club Driver
Jim Carvalho

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2013-08-11

Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 17:18

Damn! I got called in to work. I'll have to miss it. Have fun. My car is available today.

Jim
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 19:29

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  absent , j ai du reinstaller tout le mod du a mes decos serveurs qui continues et il m indique qu il me reste encore 2h de telechargement , pas la peine d arriver en catastrophe voir pas du tout pour faire un carnage , bonne course a tous .  Neutral Neutral 
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 19:33

Sorry guys I won't be able to race today :doh: 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:00

Impossible de revenir sur le serveur ..current session closed  scratch

20 tentatives ...je laisse tomber ...amusez vous bien
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:21

Hein quoi? Y a une nouvelle procédure de départ et personne ne m'a averti?  Laughing 

Bon, au moins j'aurais réussi à régler un peu mon volant pour les courses suivantes.

Saleté de touristes.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Marie Placais
Club Driver
Jean-Marie Placais

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:48

Good race, just had some consistent laps to finish 4Th.

Maybe i need a bit more battle but Tiago Francois and Richard were too fast!
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:50

First of all, my sincerest apologizes to those who were affected at the start by me standing in the grid and not moving  affraid pig Embarassed 

The FUCKING START PROCEDURE  Evil or Very Mad again caught me, and I had engine off when the start lights went in their sequence. I started the engine almost in time, but then I had the handbrake pressed and had to release it, and in the hurry I didn't find the key quickly. I don't know who rammed me from behind, but I feel so sorry if I killed his race  :doh: 

The rest of the race was pure boredom, after going fast for a while and getting some positions in my class, the engine was cooking and I had to back off. The most boring laps of the recent years followed, trying to stay awake at the wheel and having continuously to back off after sprinting for a bit. In the end I decided to just follow Vincent so as not to be too bored and fall asleep, and I just cruised to the end.

Well at least the SCCA/IMSA will have a rolling start after the stupid new starting procedure, so I hope there won't be such problems on sunday. I'll never understand why the admins like this procedure, but well it's your league guys  :smil20: 

Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:55

Not a very exciting race but happy with 2nd  :second: 

Should have been 3rd were it not for Tiago's mishap.

Thanks for organising HSO as always, was great  :champ: 

Well done Francois on your 1st HSO win too  :top: 
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:57

Sincerely apologize Tiago in connection with the incident!
Please withdraw my application for participation in the championship, because my presence on the track carries a danger to other participants.
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:58

cheers 

Realy awesome , my first league event here and a victory :first: , just awesome
abit lucky cause Tiago got punctured by a collision and i could pass him , without he had won  cause he was abit faster. I want to appologize for talking in the end when i finished , i totaly forgot and wont happen again
i was too happy and still am, please excuse me

thanks hso and see you at Oulton Park!  :drink:

Last edited by François Remmen on Wed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 21:59

It was fun, it was good.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 22:02

Vadim Sadoshenko wrote:
Sincerely apologize Tiago in connection with the incident!
Please withdraw my application for participation in the championship, because my presence on the track carries a danger to other participants.

No way Vadim, I'm really pissed with the collision but no way I'm going to accept you to withdraw from the championship because of this. I finished 3rd so you didn't exactly destroy my championship.

Again, I won't accept you quitting the champ and I ask the admins not to take in consideration Vadim's request.

We're good  :top:

At least you brought some drama to my race, it was getting boring  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Bellanger
Club Driver
Matthieu Bellanger

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 22:05

very very fun race. :conduit: 
great battle with Carl. little mistake in the final lap.

Merci HSO pour le bulot et le plaisir procuré. :chinois: 
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 22:10

well, wasn't so bad for me and it could have been better without 2 stupids errors, 2 spins ... A bit boring since i drove almost all alone for the whole race.

Tiago, i can understand your frustration but try to think of others. I got a blue flag and let you pass but you were so slow that i had to go through, my closest opponent was just a second behind me.

Well at least i can say i overpassed you once in the season it won't happen anymore Smile

Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 22:19

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
It was fun, it was good.

That  :top: 
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 22:21

Laurent Binet wrote:
Tiago, i can understand your frustration but try to think of others. I got a blue flag and let you pass but you were so slow that i had to go through, my closest opponent was just a second behind me.

err...

I'm sorry Laurent, but I was already handicapped, I tried to make it as easy as I could for you. If I would lift on the straights, maybe 3rd wouldn't happen too
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 22:24

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Laurent Binet wrote:

err...

I'm sorry Laurent, but I was already handicapped, I tried to make it as easy as I could for you. If I would lift on the straights, maybe 3rd wouldn't happen too

i understand. At first i didnt notice the puncture so i didnt understand why you were so slow, then i saw it. If i didnt have an opponent on my tail, it would have been easier

anyway no harm done Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 23:11

Shame that there was not more cars in Class D but i had a thrilling race with Mattieu there was never more than a few seconds between us for the 19 laps we completed ..
Very happy with my Class win .... Even managed to have some fun with the quicker cars ...

Congrats Francois , Frank , Me  :champ:  
Well done also to Richard ...   :drink:  Unlucky Tiago ....  :doh: 

Congrats all finishers ....  :clap: 

Many Thanks to Mattieu i have a feeling this will be the 1st of many encounters
with your Mini  :yaa:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Mick Chapman
Pro Driver
Mick Chapman

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 23:19

I realy enjoyed, It was very stressful at first for reasons I shall expleinand. i t was my first multi class race and only my 2nd rfactor race.

I was lucky to even be there as, despite working out the GMT for the race an even writing it  down (correctly) on an imprtant piece of paper, for some reason, in my head today I added an hour to the CET rather than deduct. Do I though I had plenty of time to join "free practice"£ and try and work out how to drive a Mustang properly. A few days ago, I managed a 2:01.xx but since then couldnt get anywhere near it......So I join an empty server and within minutes lots of people turned up, which I thought odd so soon before race....So I get on track, and car feels worse and I spemd 10 minutes trying to sort out settings. Then while thinking at the back of my mind there are alot of people doing alot of laps, that I had totaluy got timing wrong, and this was the actual event!!. Fortunately, I managed to sort out handling with 10 minutes to go in qualifying, but not a very impressive time..... near the back of the field.

So good start and was helped by alot of space and cars dtationary on the grid on the other side of track. Shortly found myself catching up a couple of class B cars, and this was a new one on me. I wondered wheber there was some etiquete when racing against another class Once I got past them on the straights, I started of being a bit defensive into the corners, but after a few laps realise all this was acheiving was loosing time. On my final pass against Mathieu, I gave him a slight tap as my car squireled and rolled under power. but was worried at the time he might have taken it as "get out of way you slow little car!!"  Not so...totaly unintentional.

So thanks alot HSO, and thanks Tiago, for letting me unlap myself. And thanks all for the race Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014 - 23:39

My pleasure  :D 
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014 - 8:56

Sorry I missed the race guys, I was not feeling well enough  :smil20: 
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014 - 10:20

Shame Martin, You could have made Tiago's race interesting for him  :hihi: 
I did wonder why you just disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014 - 10:42

8 possible wins and 8 different winners this year.  study 
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014 - 10:51

Richard Coxon wrote:
Shame Martin, You could have made Tiago's race interesting for him  :hihi: 
I did wonder why you just disappeared.
Moreover Martin could be in place Tiago! That's such a sad joke. pale :hihi: pale
Incredibly, before the collision I was so focused on Tiago, that when he got near done all on the contrary.
The situation would not be so hurtful, if for example I lost control.
In fact, I sent the car in the direction Tiago.
And I have no explanation! :smil20: 

Last edited by Vadim Sadoshenko on Thu 16 Jan 2014 - 11:41; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan 2014 - 11:27

Which shifter style you guys are using ?
I had the #3, and I was overtaken left right and center in that long straight after Surtees corner, it seemed that my shifts were taking forever compared to the guys around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]   Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Race of Champions [January 15th]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next