Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]

Go down 
+17
Alessio Campigotto
Giuseppe Scaccia
David Jundt
Cyril Derkir
Guillaume Siebert
Philippe Martinelli
Vincent Beretta
Ben Paulet
Pierre Closset
Teemu Toikka
Alberto Ibañez
Richard Coxon
Matt Richards
Carl Larrad
Jonatan Acerclinth
Stephen Wenham
Martin Audran
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013 - 21:19

superbe bagarre avec Franck et Ben, c'etait fantastique.

Déjà la fin de ce championnat, merci aux organisateurs. Je me suis bien amusé avec la rover, mais bon, je suis pas faché de rendre les clés.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013 - 21:21

_

Last edited by Jesper Taulborg on Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 21:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyril Derkir
Experienced Driver
Cyril Derkir

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013 - 21:52

Ben mon saloupiot :D
ça va que c'était toi :aie:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013 - 22:13

Not the best way to end a season, Again sorry David, Enjoyed working my way through everyone back to a 5th place finish.

Thanks Frank and HSO for this great championship, Great to do something British!!

Hopefully the second half of the season is just a great :D
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013 - 22:17

Results are up on the website :flag:
Back to top Go down
Cyril Derkir
Experienced Driver
Cyril Derkir

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013 - 22:23

tu gagnes le championnat en mème temps que ta 100e victoire :clap:
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013 - 22:24

Moi aussi je suis bien content de rendre les clefs de la supra! :aie:

Quand je vois les temps de Carlo à son volant, ça donne la vélocité du bonhomme affraid

Dans le même temps dans italien y a alien :D

Bonne arsouille quand même ce soir Wink, ça n'a pas été souvent sur ce championnat!

En caterham par contre, c'était bien fun, même si ces petites bestioles sont parfois capricieuse!

Merci HSO pour l'organisation :chinois::top:, bravo aux podiums des championnats :clap::champ:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 3:18

I have my sister and her boyfriend visiting us so didn't have much practice and I knew that my setup was in-sufficient to properly take a win but was hoping to get a good start and maybe defend hard....

Had a bad Q and an even worse start but kept up with the other M3s and got past Alberto at T1, sorry if I didn't leave you enough room on the outside there mate but I hope and think that I did Smile

After that I got past Ben and Albert as well, Ben when he went wide or I passed him into the chicane, not sure which one it was scratch and Alessio when he overshot the chicane and I could hook myself onto Teemu's backend which I was happy with doing.

Felt that I was quicker in the corners yet again but also slower on the straights (I have not been able to find the reason for it and the only thing I can think of is the 5 speed compared to the 6 speed (I use the 5 speed, Teemu I think use the 6 speed scratch )).

Was staying put behind Teemu putting him under a little bit of pressure and then Alessio caught us up and when I was slightly slow at T3 Alessio missjudged my speed and we made contact half spinning me. Thanks for waiting Alessio :top::drink: but I think it was a racing incident Smile

After that I was trying to hook onto Bens' rear end as he got past after me and Alessio having our tangle but he was also faster in a straight line so he was constantly getting away from me by a few tenths every lap Sad

Finished 9th after having a great last lap battle with Franck which I enjoyed very much :D :top:
Sorry for the slight contact under braking for the chicane, got a bit sideways when on the brakes but I hope it was an ok pass? Smile

Well done to Jesper, Ole and especially Ben for the championships in each class and Jesper on the overall championship win Smile cheers :top: :drink:

Thank you to everyone that I had a battle with, especially Ben, Franck, Teemu and Alessio who I met at several occasions on track and almost allways opened up for really nice battles.

Best moments for me this season was my class win at the 1hr Donington event and the second event at Donington which saw 3-4 of us in a big train battling for the win Very Happy:hello::drink::top:

Thank you also to HSO and everyone that has made this season possible because it has been a truly wonderful experience racing with you guys, enhancing my skills and, most importantly, having lots of fun while doing so.
I will deffinitly be back for more of the same :D:aie::champ::drink:

Now I'm off to bed and tomorrow some good food and laughter with my relatives before heading onto Oran Park to have a bit of fun with the F5000 cars Smile
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 8:00

Quote :
sorry if I didn't leave you enough room on the outside there mate but I hope and think that I did

I don't remember feeling like pushed by you against the outside, I had made a bad start and you got the position well as you came with lots more of speed. The racing line was yours.

And congrats to Guillaume for his championship and to JP for giving him a run for his money till the last race :champ:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 12:08

Championship standings are updated on the site Wink .

Thanks to all participants in both the BTCC and Caterham series :hello: . Apologies for not being able to assume my admin duties these last weeks but things have been kinda hectic in my life... Thanks again to Guimi, Martien and Benito for doing my job for me :D !

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 14:27

Bravo à tous pour votre participation. Je finis 1er de ma classe, pas mécontent au final :D, mais il n'aurait pas fallu 1 course de plus, car Teemu m'aurait surement passé.
Good fight with all drivers, in first with Jonatan, and after with Vincent and Franck.:top:
Grats to Jesper. :clap:

Grats to Gui and JP for your show in caterham. Epique.:yaa:
Back to top Go down
Mateusz Wasiñski
Rookie
Mateusz Wasiñski

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 16:25

I am very happy after this race, first race and first win, unbelievable and awesome.

In qualification, in the end i gave up, i did not believe that i will be on pole lap, i had no energy.

In race i had luck, in half first lap my the most dangerous opponent had accident. I knew that i have big vantage, so was driving car quietly because i did not want lose my first place. I also flooded, too much fuel, so my time did not great.

I'm not used to sprints, where need drive all time like in qualification, i always was driving in endurance series, so this was something new and experience for me. Thank you all for great race.
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 18:04

Quite happy to have finished 11th in the standings and only 30 points less than the Gr.B champion Ben (congrats! :champ:) after starting less than half the races this season, as well as scoring my first podium and a hatrick of wins! Really have enjoyed battling with Jonatan, Alberto and Teemu, I rarely saw Ben in the races because he was usually far ahead :langue:I think my highlight of the season would definitely be the insane finish at Round 1 between me, Alberto and Teemu-most fun I have ever had in a race before!

And of course, thank you to the admins who organised and ran the events.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun 2013 - 19:35

Well done Gui on winning the Caterhams, And thanks Frank, a: for doing this great series and b: Letting me be Karl Jones!!

And thanks to the other admins who helped out, Its been great!! :D
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun 2013 - 0:21

Was dissapointed not to make it home in time for the BTCC ...

Congrats to Jesper a very worthy Championship winner ... :champ:

Just managed to make it for the Caterhams and the finale more than made up for this ..

1st race was great Fun and had some great laps with Frank ,Franck Ben ...
and was handed a very late 5th Position by Mr Verplanken hehehe ... :top:

2nd race was epic and i think for me wrapped up the series very nicely
had a race long fight with Yves for 6th and 7th Place it was real cat and mouse stuff ...
Yves thank you so much some great overtaking and a little bit of rubbing Cool
but forever the Gentlemen we gave each other room and several times we exchanged places  .. :top:

It was funny as we both crossed the line for the last lap we even both managed to spin
almost in perfect symmetry ....  THX Yves :drink:

Congrats JP and Gui ... Thanks to everyone who attended this series :champ:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]   Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 13 - Silverstone [June 26th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2