Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]

Go down 
+34
Yoann Quioc
Ben Paulet
Gérard Ryon
Eric Campillo
Thomas Gatschnegg
Jon Lasa
Jason White
Jean-Marie Placais
Patrick Marucco
Ricardo Magno
Cyril Derkir
William Tringas
Frank Labédan
Greg Hunt
Florkin Marc
Philippe Martinelli
David Jundt
Mario Gassner
Samuli Leinonen
Anders Nilsson
Alessio Campigotto
finally gone :)
Mike Becnel
Ruben Freitas
Yves Plaçais
Karel Marciniszyn
Ben Warren
Alberto Ibañez
Richard Coxon
Abat Hernaez
Tiago Malafaya
Teemu Toikka
Martin Audran
Guillaume Siebert
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 21:49

Complete disaster, computer reboot in the middle of a straight when running alone solidly in 6th and putting some distance to Ruben Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 161590

My graphics card temp was OK, so I have no friggin idea of what has caused this, but the screen went BANG to full black (No freeze) and the next thing I know the PC is rebooting Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 822172

As for the race, I was determined to finish it and so I let everybody pass on the start. Initial nervousness and traffic meant that I was overdriving the car a bit and suffering understeer when cooking the front tires. When I was left alone with Ruben behind, everything went much better and I did a mostly error free driving. As soon as I relaxed and the tires went back to normal I started lowering my times and feeling better. In the last chicane I was losing all the race a full second due to lack of confidence -I did not want to end in the wall, but just before my disco I was already going much faster through it.

Thanks to Ruben for the clean fight, apologizes if I did something wrong and on to repair my hardware before next race Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 321163.

Last edited by Alberto Ibañez on Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 22:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 22:01

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
Tiago Malafaya wrote:
The car started swerving to the left while braking and then the brakes started fading more and more at each turn until the accident was unavoidable :doh:

That's a brake failure then. Did you change brake disk size to 8?

Yes, I always change the disk size to the max in the race setup
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 22:06

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Tiago Malafaya wrote:
The car started swerving to the left while braking and then the brakes started fading more and more at each turn until the accident was unavoidable :doh:

What was your brake pressure and bias? Otherwise, that's entirely random :/
Back to top Go down
Cyril Derkir
Experienced Driver
Cyril Derkir

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 22:11

j'ai bien fait de venir à tout hazard
malheureusement j'ai betement abimé ma suspention arriere gauche dès le 5e tour mais ça roulait pas si mal que ça(moins bien dans les virages droites que gauche bien sur mais c'était encore gérable)
je laisse passé comme je peux les lappeurs mais un peu avant la mi course un impatient me détruit irrémédiablement l'autre coté j'ai pas trop incisté car je devenais dangereux à cause de la voiture trop endomagé
je suis quand mème content de ma 1ere en espérant me qualifier pour la suivante :frank:

Last edited by Cyril Derkir on Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 22:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 22:16

Watching the Livestream now Great overtaking by Greg for 1st Place Magnifique Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 22:28

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Tiago Malafaya wrote:

What was your brake pressure and bias? Otherwise, that's entirely random :/

Brake pressure at 86% and bias at 52/48. I guess it was random because there it was sudden
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 22:50

Embarassed lack of experiences with pack racing caused that much mistakes...some where really stupid, I have to say SORRY because I hit two cars...I hope I didn´t ruined anyone´s race Sad

it were all strange..if i didn´t male that stupid mistake in the biggining it will looks diofferent..but I did...and the result was me with fast car without much fuel on super soft...I was faster that drivers in the front and it again caused problem...strabnge situations for me and again..I am really sorry, I know I made mistakes...I have to think about it and about future with Ferrari...I need to gain some experiences first.. pale
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:01

Tough race.

Bit laggy for me at the beginning so made a slowish start, but not bad. However, there were a few crashes going on in front of me and I ended up gently tapping the back of a McLaren, but enough so I lost my front wing.

After that was a case of just carrying on and picking off a few cars in front of me. Always having someone in front to try and chase down made driving most of the race on my own still quite fun. Car was difficult to drive, and I always carried some small suspension damage all race, and traction out of the slow corners wasn't as good as normal. Once the fuel started burning off it got moderately better, but still not great.

Had a good stage of the race with no real mistakes and doing the best pace I could, and I was on the fringes of the top ten, right behind Gerard and hoping for a good battle. However, after slowing down at the hairpin letting David through, Karel approached the hairpin just behind us very quickly, and I was collected at the bottom of the hairpin. While recovering, I lost my front wing, but the car was already pretty undrivable by then. Made a stop and got the wing changed, but it wasn't safe to carry on with the increased suspension damage. Don't worry about it too much Karel, I know these things happen, just wrong place, wrong time I guess. Frustrating though of course, top ten would have been a great finish after a troubled start to the race. I haven't looked at the replay yet so I haven't seen yet if there was anything I could have done to avoid it.

Onwards and upwards to Mexico!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitter.com/WarroF1
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:08

That was the hardest HSO race I've ever driven. Such a steep learning curve with these cars; I am so thoroughly exhausted -- and I'm overjoyed to come home 11th after starting 24th! Very Happy

Start was nutty, as expected. Had to dodge several derelict cars and found myself in 14th before long! Let Mike Becnel and another car by at the hairpin since they were so much faster than me. Had one hair-raising near incident with Mario on the backside of the course when I pulled to the outside to let him by. Went into a slide and almost touched him; the FPS chatter that occurred simultaneously didn't help Razz Other than that, the first half of the race was trouble-free. Pitted on lap 32 for fresh softs and tried to keep it clean the rest of the way home as the attrition mounted. Towards the end I was tapped by a Dallara before the hairpin; surprising since I was pulled to the right and gave plenty of room. Had to pussyfoot it the rest of the way. Karel's accident promoted me to 11th with one lap to go, and I almost threw the race away at the hairpin. Limped around to take the checker, sans front wing.

Despite the nice result, I may think twice before I guest drive in this series again. My skill level is a bit below where it should be for these cars, IMO, and my head was ready to implode by the end, so maybe I should stick to the other formulae...

This race did serve to prove one thing -- I need a new system in the worst way. Too many FPS issues for my comfort.

Even so, great event. Thanks for the guest drive slot, Marc :top:

Last edited by Jason White on Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:13; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:09

Results and standings are up on the website :flag:
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:10

What a race!

After a good start, i tried not to crash in the first corners, so i lost a place to alessio. As third, i started to push and alessio made a mistake, so, there were gui and i. a really nice battle started and after some laps, i was able to overtake gui and pull away from him. but, just fore some laps. then, gui was a little bit faster than me and closed the gap. when i was overtaking mike, i slipped into his back and gui into mine, so, he lost his wing. very sorry for that. misreacted in the situation with karel. my car was damaged a little bit to and didnt feel like before, but was ok to drive. so i drove on and greg was really pushing hard. after half of the race, he overtook me and i went into pits but didnt repair the car just to save time. After some more laps, greg hat to pit again for a second stop and i was first. but he was faster and some 20 laps before the flag, he overtook me again. after that, i took out speed and carried the car home.

i am very happy with that second place and hope, that ken is proud ;-)

congrats to greg. fabulous and deserved victory! :first:

congrats franck, nice podium! :third:

congrats to all finishers on this hard track :champ:

and especially to samuli. what he does in that nice but slow lotus is really impressing! :hello: :champ:

Last edited by Mario Gassner on Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:16

Ricardo Magno wrote:
Another disapointing event.

Suffered a hit from another driver on T3. The car was damaged and from that moment on I should have abandoned the race. I tried to continue but the car was in bad shape. I'm very sorry for hitting a Bennetton driver on the braking zone before right hook.

That was me Ricardo (I think). I was watching my rearview too much and did not brake early enough. tore a wing off and badly hurt myself in the process.

Still do not see why the leader ran me over (Mario I think) when lapping me on lap 6. I was off the line and stayed there. He ended up collecting Gui screwing up his wing. Sorry guys, not sure what the heck I could have done.

Gerard, nice block there a few times. Was fun but I suspect you did not feel that way. I know you feel I rammed you after Yves speared me long LONG after he had lost his wing (damn Yves, you could not have tried harded to do it like that). Gerard, I thought you would go behind me and I was clearing the track. I did not know you were that close.

I'd be complaining more about my pass on the fast chicane. Embarassed You blocked me pretty good their several times causing me to spin several laps before once and nearly lose it one other time.

Edit: Mario that was me, not Karel.

Well I somehow managed a 9th even with all the chaos.

Last edited by Mike Becnel on Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:25

Disapointed :smil20:

Lost my front wing twice when there was nothing I could do to avoid the car in front (Mario, then Philippe). I lost one full minute in repairs in total (2x30s). After the second pitstop for repairs at lap 17 I decided to fit the soft tires and go to the end without stopping again. I managed to climb my way though 5th place then turned the boost way down to finish the race with the low fuel left, and grabbed 4th place when Yves hit trouble in the last laps.

Bravo Greg en constante progression depuis le début :top: une place gagnée à chaque course :D
Back to top Go down
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:30

Thanks Mario! Smile

Have to say that was probably the most physically demanding race I've ever done. I was wiping sweat off my face all the time and cold shower after the race hasn't felt this good EVER. Car was a pig to drive today, it was oversteering and understeering and unstable pretty much everywhere so the cockpit of #11 Lotus was full of hands from start to finish.

I got reasonably good start but in t1 or t2 a Jordan just appeared from nowhere (lag) infront of me and we slightly touched, damaging the front suspension in the process. After fighting for a while with Ferrari and then Williams I found myself alone with reasonable gap both front and back. Only slight damage both front and back after the opening laps so that was good.

Then Freitas suddenly begun to catch me quite quickly just before halfway of the race and I decided to pit for fresh tyres after he closed the gap to under 10 seconds. Seemingly it was a good call since after he pitted too the gap was around 15 seconds.

Then all of a sudden I see Siebert is behind with Freitas and this totally surprised me because I thought he was leading the race. I saw both of them catching me quite quickly, which would mean I'm out of points soon. That given, I went to MAXIMUM ATTACK mode for almost 20 laps. Had to surrender to Gui but managed to maintain the gap to Freitas and when Yves lost his FW in the closing laps I got a free promotion to 5th.

My drive was way too inconsistent and made a ton of small mistakes so even the result is quite good I can't be 100% happy of my race.

Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:31

on ne peut pas voir en replay le live ?
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:33

For the livestream, the site hasn't recorded the stream. I need to upload the file from my pc to the livestream site. It should be available in several times.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Gatschnegg
Experienced Driver
Thomas Gatschnegg

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:35

This was the fifth unsuccessful race for me. At Phoenix I blew up my engine, at Interlagos I made a driving error, at Imola I got hit from behind two times (I think from the same driver), the car was then undriveable. At Monaco, well, I had hit the brakes too late and ... there was the wall.
And now, at Canada, I was hit hard from behind in the first lap.
:aie:

This season seems to hate me.

Gratulations to all who finished the race.
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:38

Course tranquille en 4ème position jusqu'au deux tiers de la course, moment ou Patrick, à qui je venais prendre un tour, rate son freinage et effleure ma roue arrière droite. Léger choc qui ouvre tout de même le train arrière, rendant le pilotage très très difficile.
Dans ces conditions, je pense avoir fait plus que le maximum pour résister à Franck que j'avais passé lors des pitstop.
J'arrive toutefois à garder Franck en ligne de mire et profiter d'une hypothétique erreur de celui-ci, afin de récupérer la 3ème place.
Mais à 4 tours, au freinage de l'épingle, un disque de frein casse net (une conséquence du choc avec Patrick ?), je finis mourrir au fond de échappatoire, perdant mon aileron avant qui n'a pourtant que lécher les pneus.
Malheureusement, lors de mon retour en piste, je ne vois absolument pas, dans mon angle mort, Mike qui sort de l'épingle qui ne peut éviter l'accrochage. Désolé, Mike, je ne te voyais vraiment pas. Je crois même que Karel a du souffrir fatalement de cet incident. Les Ferrais Drivers, je vous prie sincèrement de m'excuser.
Je termine le GP, tant bien que mal, en essayant de sauver les meubles, en finissant 7ème.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:40

Only 10 cars finished the real race. 11 here Smile

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Course tranquille en 4ème position jusqu'au deux tiers de la course, moment ou Patrick, à qui je venais prendre un tour, rate son freinage et effleure ma roue arrière droite. Léger choc qui ouvre tout de même le train arrière, rendant le pilotage très très difficile.
Dans ces conditions, je pense avoir fait plus que le maximum pour résister à Franck que j'avais passé lors des pitstop.
J'arrive toutefois à garder Franck en ligne de mire et profiter d'une hypothétique erreur de celui-ci, afin de récupérer la 3ème place.
Mais à 4 tours, au freinage de l'épingle, un disque de frein casse net (une conséquence du choc avec Patrick ?), je finis mourrir au fond de échappatoire, perdant mon aileron avant qui n'a pourtant que lécher les pneus.
Malheureusement, lors de mon retour en piste, je ne vois absolument pas, dans mon angle mort, Mike qui sort de l'épingle qui ne peut éviter l'accrochage. Désolé, Mike, je ne te voyais vraiment pas. Je crois même que Karel a du souffrir fatalement de cet incident. Les Ferrais Drivers, je vous prie sincèrement de m'excuser.
Je termine le GP, tant bien que mal, en essayant de sauver les meubles, en finissant 7ème.

OK, I will live :aie: No problem. I was amazed the collision did not hurt me more.

I think Gerard may be looking up my home address though and may plan to leave a steamer on my front porch. Right after you speared me we collided as he came through my blind spot. We were racing for position. He came out of all this without a wing. My wife said after the race "you were only cursing once". Guess when? Laughing
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 23:51

Disappointed as I thought I had found the setup to challenge for the top six.

It gets even worse when your teammate wins the race and you are horribly far away from him Mad

Quite frustrated with myself now Sad

The car only worked on low fuel...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 0:40

In waiting to upload the file on the livestream site, I put it on our ftp : Livestream Round 5 GP Canada F1 91 :frank:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 8:56

en bagarre roues dans roues et a l attaque maximun pendant 69 tours , une grosse lutte pendant quelques tours avec mon vieil oncle pour la 2 eme place Wink , puis une lutte acharnée avec Mario pour la 1ere place a 2 reprises qui elles aussi ont duré plusieurs tours ( je l ai dépassé avant mon arret au stand et j ai du refaire la meme chose apres mon arret puisqu il etait repassé devant , les mecanos minardi surement stréssés par l enjeu ont mis 11s pour me changer les roues alors que je n avais pas manqué de les prevenir tres tot de mon arrivé )

des passes d armes chaude chaude chaude toute la course , tres agressives mais toujours dans le respect mutuel de l autre , tout ce que j aime :top:

apres avoir résolu mes gros problemes de lags que j avais depuis le debut de saison et etre parvenu pour la 1ere fois depuis le debut de la saison a, a peu pres gerer l usure de mes pneus meme si je n ai pu faire la course qu en soft au contraire de tous mes adversaires direct qui etaient chaussés en supersoft , je décroche enfin ma 1ere victoire en F1 91 :first: :drink: :banane:

well done Mario , awesone battle together :clap:

bravo Dadou , comme d hab une tres belle regularité :top:

grats all finishers

@ Ben et Antoine , comme d hab super boulot de votre part sur le live , des commentaires bien marrant ( d ailleurs je note que vous aimez bien parler du style " goissenesque " comme dirait Ben et qu a certaine occassion il sait vous faire vibrer en posiitif pour une fois :hihi: )

et mon Ben , qui nous evoque l histoire du mur des champions de de Mansell en 91 , attention Franky tu as du mauvais sang a te faire concernant la connaissance du sport auto :rigol: :rigol: :rigol:

@ Gui , merci pour avoir noter ma progression mais mon dieu que c est dur , dommage pour toi , belle remontée :top:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 9:18

Congratulations to podium and all finishers, I watched the battle between Greg and Mario on the livestream after being booted and it was awesome, really amazing. You guys are serious stuff, the control and precision shown in your driving is nothing short of amazing, bravo :clap:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 11:15

Yves Plaçais wrote:

Vraiment désolé Yves, je pense que j'ai du être déventé au moment de freiner et ma Williams a perdu tout appui, j'ai fait le max pour t'eviter et sur le moment je pensai l'avoir fait car je n'ai pas senti de choc Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 12:05

Une bonne 3eme place pour moi avec un set un peu instable sur un circuit compliqué entre les rails(je suis un peu claustrophobe pale ).
Belle bagarre avec Greg au debut ...y paraitrait meme que je l'ai un peu tassé dans l'herbe alors que je le voyais dans mes retros scratch ...desolé en tout cas ...j'ai pas vu le replay, mais ça ne me ressemble pas.
ensuite arret prolongé au stands et je repars derriere Yves pour quelques tours de bagarre sympa ...
voili voilou ...merci encore aux lappés qui ont ouvert les portes superbement :top:

au Mexique je mettrais sa race a ce petit con de Greg :D ...en attendant je ne peux que m'incliner devant sa teres belle victoire, et la deuxieme place de Mario qui est toujours un poil plus rapide que moi :bangry: .

PS: Ben, je n'arrive pas a lire le resumé ...quel lecteur faut il stp ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]   Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Grand Prix du Canada [March 24th]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next