Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]

Go down 
+38
Jason White
Chris Stephens
Peter Blom
Philippe Martinelli
Matthias Weber
David Sabre
Petr Hlavac
Greg Hunt
David Jaques
Gérard Ryon
Gianluca Desposito
Vincent Beretta
Didier Conjeaud
Raymond Riddall
David Jundt
Michal Janak
Alberto Ibañez
Mick Chapman
Jason Fitch
Emmanuel Haas
Michael Drechsler
Brian Janik
Raul Jereb
Sebastian Vignone
Steve Parker
Paulo Rodrigues
Rossetti Paolo
Karel Marciniszyn
Florkin Marc
Jonatan Acerclinth
François Remmen
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Ludovic Tiengou
Yves Plaçais
Jan Kowalski
Juha Bos
Martin Lacina
Richard Coxon
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Feb 2017 - 20:30

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
It'd be nice if the name used the initials H, S and O. The only thing I could come up with was, sort of anyway, The Hairy Arse'ole.

Here Still Open
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Feb 2017 - 20:32

- Driving a derelict car for several laps without repair, nearly causing accidents with other cars.  When a wheel is missing from a car in this mod, the race is effectively run. Greg should have parked his car instead of endangering other people's races by circulating on three wheels.

affraid affraid  alors la je tombe sur ca et je suis entrain d halluciné .

J avais personnellement ma roue en course , alors je ne comprends pas comment c est possible mais moi j avais ma roue sur ma voiture . pour moi je n avais que les suspensions explosées .

c est pour cette raison d ailleurs que je n ai pas compris pourquoi quelqu un me demander de rentrer aux stands pour réparer . et c est d ailleurs pile au moment ou je me suis arreter à mon stand que ma roue a disparue ! ??

c est d ailleurs pour cela qu apres ma sortie des stands et lorsque je me gare sur le bas coté , je mets des grands coups de volants a droite et a gauche et droite et gauche et ainsi de suite parce que je ne comprends pas pourquoi ma roue n est plus la . et j etais persudé que la meme chose se passait pour vous en live .

alors je prends une course de suspension , ok pas de problemes , mais en tout cas sachez que personnellement j avais ma roue in game . je ne suis pas stupide et je sais tres bien qu il est imposssible de rouler sur 3 roues .

de plus trouver quelqu un qui roulait au rythme que j avais , ( meme si tres lent du aux dommages ) de , sur 3 roues ,  c est juste impossible .

je voulais que ca se sache tres clairement . je n ai jamais eu l intention de rouler sur 3 roues cette course et d ailleurs si je l avais su et vu je me serais passé de ces 4 tours de galere croyez moi , j etais deja bien assez énervé

désole pour l ecriture en francais , mais tellement de lire ca a l instant que j ai ete obligé de repondre en francais immédiatement , je tente un google traduction pour les anglophones en esperant qu il trasuisse convenablement mon post .

: Affraid:: affraid: then I fall on this and I am hallucinated.

I personally had my wheel in the race, so I do not understand how it is possible but I had my wheel on my car. For me I had only the suspensions exploded.

It is for this reason besides that I did not understand why someone asked me to go to the pits to repair. And it is also stack at the time of my pit stop that my wheel has disappeared!

It is for that reason that after my exit of the pits and when I park on the low side, I put great shots to the right and left and right and left and so on because I do not understand why my Wheel is no longer the. And I was persuaded that the same thing was going on for you live.

Then I take a suspension race, ok no problems, but in any case know that personally I had my wheel in game. I am not stupid and I know very well that it is impossible to roll on 3 wheels.

Moreover to find someone who rolled to the rhythm that I had, (even if very slow of the damage) of, on 3 wheels, it is just impossible.

I wanted this to be very clear. I never had the intention to ride on 3 wheels this race and otherwise if I had known and seen I would have gone without these 4 horrible lap ,  believe me, I was already quite angry for that

Sorry for the writing in French, but so chocked to read it at the moment that I was obliged to answer in French immediately, I try a google translation for the anglophones hoping that it trasuisse suitably my post.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Feb 2017 - 20:43

If you have a screenshot or replay you can show us you prove you had four, we will retract that part of the penalty. Obviously it needs to be from the race session. If it turns out you did have four, it is one of the biggest lags I have ever seen.

But you will still receive a 1 race ban for chatting as this was your 2nd offence of chatting during a race.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Feb 2017 - 20:54

all my rfactor are set for kept just hotlap for not use the memory of game as it is recommanted in rfactor tips topic here .

I didn t speak about the penalty , I told what happened to me that s all , now you belive or not it s the same

look at my car at this end just before my retirement what i did with my steering wheel

I wanted just people know what i lived in live yesyerday that all .

now everyone thinks what he  want  .  :frank:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Feb 2017 - 21:02

"Maison Blanche"

Has this house disappeared? It looks like they left it out on more recent (english) track maps of the circuit Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Feb 2017 - 21:52

Greg Goissen wrote:
good race from David Jundt with the Larousse too , The whole larousse team congratulate you .

anyway  After reviewing the replay of the start ,  You can go burn a candle to the church I think

what a lucky man , in sandwich btw Francois , me and the wall and didn t hit anything affraid

Great sportsmanship from David Jacques

Looks like Gregoire noticed how lucky I was. I'd make an onboard video on how I managed to survive that start accident if I could(but I don't have a capture/recording program).

Instead, I was given a second chance and got up into P4.

I was actually hesitating when trying to pass Paolo as I didn't want to throw away my position at that time with an unnecessary collision. Otherwise, it would have meant that all my hard work of fighting back would have been in vain.

In the end, we still collided once though, sorry Rolling Eyes

I also want to thank the "other David J" as it was his setup that I used in the end. I was amazed how stable&consistent it was with rather low wings.

Thank you very much! :top:
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb 2017 - 1:09

With a little time now having passed since the event I now feel that I'll be able to make it justice in writing.

Practice:

During practice for the event I had very early gotten a good base to work with together (that may come with Imola being one of the tracks I drive more often than others) so felt somewhat confident to not be completely out of the running in the race, I'll come back to that area later.

When trying to get a qualifying, as well as the race setup, together I realized just how unruly the AGS can be when it comes to the chassis understeeriness... Having changed the suspension slightly to make up for lesser wing, the car would understeer clear of the track and I would need to change the rear of the car as well just to get the car to heel. But in the end I got a Qually setup that I was happy with and that I hoped would get me to the grid.

Qualifying:

Qualifying is always a history in itself.

The limited Laps, the Circuit being quite punishing, the power plant missing some stalions and me being a less than average Hotlapper, made for very tense runs and awaitings for the Qualifying times to be posted.

In the 1st Qualifying Session I managed to get within a few hundreds of my PB so I was really happy with it until the penny dropped about 40 minutes later when I saw what other cars, admittedly with more ponies being produced, was able to squeeze out.

So off I went and tried to improve my Q setup, I was able to do so but the improvement in the 2nd Qualifying Session was not to be there. I improved by about 4 tenths but there were at least 4-5 tenths more hidden in the car, I just ain't the driver to pull that out of the hat, so to speak, yet.

A few tense minutes later I realized I had made the grid for the 3rd time straight, again big congratulations to Brian who got the Modena into the 28's and therefore onto the grid, it's no mean feat.

Warm-Up:

During the warm-up session I was fortunate enough to meet up with David Jaques as he was jumping into TS and we, out of the blue, started discssing engine breakings and what the edge of the engines were (I had no idea of the exact temperatures they could take) and David was very kind in telling me the limit and thanks to that the car became just that little bit quicker, by about a second which put me into the 34's. My previous fastest race lap had been in the midhigh 35's.
Again, thank you very much David.

Race:

The start came and it was a blessing to be at the back of the grid here with Tosa and Tamburello. But the incident occured earlier and the 1st thing I saw was wings laying strewn over the road and I veered slightly to avoid hitting one and then noticed a car in the middle of the road so slammed on the brakes, locked the rears and quietly and softly slid of the road and onto the grass and into another car allready sitting stationary.
Thankfully there were no damage to the car so I could get going again.

Got into the grove quickly and was able to catch up to Marcus and spent about 2 laps behind him before I was able to find my way past with a, optimistic (missed), outbraking manouver going into Rivazza. Sorry for the move Marcus, wasn't intended but thank you very much for leaving me the room needed to solve the situation  Embarassed

After this I was able to find my way past Ludovic, can't remember exactly where, and set my sight on Brian Janiks' Modena about 8 or so second up the road.

Another few laps went and I had caught up. Spent a few laps behind Brian looking at where I could go for it and in the end I decided to try to go for it into the chicane (Variante Alta) but instead I found myself flying by with a, for me, great exit coming out of Piratella and heading down into Acque Minerale (AM) getting up the right side as soon as we got into the slight left kink. Thank you for not arguing the position too hard into AM Brian.

I was able to almost immedietly open up a small gap and found my grove once more and had, by this time, climbed from 25th to 12th or 13th  Shocked

About 12 seconds up the road, Vincente and Ray were arguing over who should be ahead of the other and after 12-15 laps I was finally close enough to get stuck in as well.

What followed for a fight that would ebb and flow until the end of the race.

As you could see on the broadcast, Rays' Yamaha powered car was quite a bit faster down the straights and early on in the battle I was indeed deliberately staying out of the slip-stream after having had a visit onto the wet tarmac on the exit of Tamburello when I was arguing with Brian earlier in the race.

As the race progressed I got more stuck in, partly because I felt I was quicker but also because the handling of the AGS was fantastic. The reason I was using the higher gears was because of the wet nature of the cerbs and tarmac in general. On such surfaces lower revs gain you more than tugging at the wheel trying to get the car to handle at high revs and it was working as I was getting good exits, especially coming out of Tosa and Rivazza.

Again sorry to Ray for the one time I did hit you, I missjudged where you'd brake for AM chicane, I had a whole carleanght or so until my own braking point to get through there safely  :doh:

Thankfully it looked like neither of us had damage after that and we continued to have good fun, going side by side a couple of times and trading fastest sectors, my 2 and middle 3rd Sectors were good enough but Ray clearly had the better 1st and early and late 3rd sectors.

In the end I weren't able to find a way past Ray but a top 10 finish had been secured which I'm really happy with, was deffinitely not expecting anything of the sort going into the race, a top 20 finish maybe.

:champ:  :champ:  :champ:

Thank you very much to everyone I had battles with and especially Brian and Ray, those battles was fantastic fun  :drink:

Thank you to the organizers as well Smile

Also condolences to those who ended up out of the race in the L1 caffuffle  Crying or Very sad

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb 2017 - 9:17

David Jundt wrote:
"Maison Blanche"

Has this house disappeared? It looks like they left it out on more recent (english) track maps of the circuit Sad

Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Captur13

Elle existe toujours !

Au premier plan, l'ancien tracé, puis Maison Blanche, puis le circuit école moto qui rejoint au fond les S Porsche
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb 2017 - 18:10

Well, left out of the track map for naming purposes, but still existing in physical form.

I stood on the other side behind the barrier 1 or 2 years ago, I didn't notice/see that the white house on the other side actually was THE mason blanche.

EDIT: This 4th place at Imola marks my 90th Top 5 finish at HSO, woah Shocked :drink:
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb 2017 - 18:12

Greg Goissen wrote:
- Driving a derelict car for several laps... should have parked his car instead of endangering other people's races

The Modena is always like this. I also considered parking.
I think 3 wheeled Greg was the only car I passed all race? And it was still a challenge!!
Hope I didnt hold anyone up too much during the lapping phase.
On to Monaco affraid pig pig pig Cool
Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb 2017 - 18:43

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
It'd be nice if the name used the initials H, S and O. The only thing I could come up with was, sort of anyway, The Hairy Arse'ole.

Home Stretch Overlook ?  i know its a stretch, but the best i could come up with ;P
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2017 - 5:42

:flag: :flag: :flag:
Historic Simracing Overtime
Hysteric Sound Off / Spout Off
Post Race Whinge Binge
Woulda Coulda Shoulda Recap
More Exhaust Notes
:champ: :champ: :champ:
Back to top Go down
Bob Wilson
Club Driver
Bob Wilson

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2016-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2017 - 6:50

The Story Room Rolling Eyes

Smart Talk Bar Wink

Debrief Lounge Neutral

My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2017 - 15:06

Niki Louder
Helmet Sound Overdrive
Fallen Piston
Glowing exhaust
Easy rider
Low throttle
Fill me up
Peach Pit Stop
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2017 - 16:33

Han Solo's Orphanage scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2017 - 17:09

Got a big list already thanks :clap:
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2017 - 20:56

Matthias Weber wrote:
Han Solo's Orphanage scratch lol!

Boy, youll end up on a stake, that is for sure!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2017 - 0:16

which curently dowloadable Monaco is nearest by layout side to Moaco whi will be as next race?
Back to top Go down
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2017 - 1:16

What about....Holy Shit!.....out.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2017 - 14:00

Hell Or Speed
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2017 - 21:23

C'est bien toi Ludo qui a démoli mes suspensions !
François était dans ta trajectoire, donc tu n'en pouvais rien !

Notre François a été piègé par le bord de piste humide,mais comment pouvait'il le savoir?
Moi aussi je me suis fait pièger aux essais d'avant course,je me suis demandé ce qui ce passait dans mes réglages ?
Comment pouvait on être au courant ????

Excuse à Philippe, j'ai freiné sans doute trop tard,mais ma voiture était difficile à piloter avec ce bris de suspension!
Félicitations à notre amis Suédois, Acerclinth, belle prestation en course

Rendez vous à Monaco les gars,on y boira un bon verre.
:champ:
Marcus :hello:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2017 - 22:32

Florkin Marc wrote:

Notre François a été piègé par le bord de piste humide,mais comment pouvait'il le savoir?

Lol really?

Because HE modified the track to be like that lol!
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2017 - 22:34

David Jundt wrote:
Florkin Marc wrote:

Lol really?

Because HE modified the track to be like that lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! :drink: :drink: :drink: lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Club Driver
Gabriele Del Piccolo

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2016-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2017 - 20:56

for Francois Remmen .. The real Arditi ( I Worldwar ) history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arditi,
interesting
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Dec 2017 - 11:46

the last special weekend video of 1991 i was missing  is Imola
wish there was more of this. :D

Brain ! bounce  bounce  :D

enjoy this awesome footage

BMS Imola Special
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]   Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Gran Premio Di San Marino [Feb 5th]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next