Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]

Go down 
+30
Jonatan Acerclinth
Matthias Weber
Dave Miller
Jose Berenguer
Simon Wattman
Jan Titz
Richard Wilks
Frank Verplanken
Vincent Beretta
Roy Schroten
Ben Paulet
Philippe Martinelli
Antoine de Mautor
Mick Chapman
Mike Becnel
Sergio Mengual
Steve Parker
Didier Conjeaud
Alessio Campigotto
Jukka Närhi
Jacob Fredriksson
Alberto Ibañez
Jason White
Vadim Sadoshenko
Yannick Lampure
Greg Hunt
Richard Coxon
Yves Plaçais
Carl Larrad
Martin Audran
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015 - 22:43

hi, hi, l'est jolie ma petite GTV sur la grille !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heureusement qu'il y a des virages, car en ligne droite, les gros moulins m'enrhument, et qu'il se sont battus comme des chiffonniers, j'en ai lâchement profité ! :antoine: (mais ça va pas durer !)

Last edited by Yves Plaçais on Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 22:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015 - 22:44

C'est corrgié Wink
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015 - 22:46

Frank Verplanken wrote:
C'est corrgié Wink

Merci Frank :hello: Content de te revoir !
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015 - 22:49

Results and standings updated on the website.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Roy Schroten
Rookie
Roy Schroten

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015 - 23:15

Richard Coxon wrote:
then Roy caught my back end and spun me.

Never hit you until you were in a full spin. Nowhere I could go...

Thanks for the racing, awesome debut Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamschroten.nl
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015 - 23:26

Not including the spin, it was a superb race. It was pretty close and crowded in the bottom half of the top 10.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 1:03

Pretty difficult race for me after a long while with no simracing. Was never really happy with the balance of the car and my pace overall. Neutral

Good laps tho, with Steve, Ben, Jukka... All were faster than me but a decent mistake-free race gave me 10th. At some point, Jukka and caught and overtook Greg who seemed to have very bad tyre issues, well worse than us anyway ^^ Thanks you Jukka for your sportsmanship, few occasions were you could have forced your way through and you didn't, class act :chinois:

This series looks like fun unfortunately I just started a new job were I probably will have to work on wednesday nights, so I will likely miss most events... Sad

Grats to my man JP, and to all finishers Wink
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 1:34

Roy Schroten wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

Never implied you did it intentionally, i knew you probably couldn't help it.
Well done on your debut podium.
Back to top Go down
Roy Schroten
Rookie
Roy Schroten

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2015-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 9:32

Richard Coxon wrote:
Roy Schroten wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

Never implied you did it intentionally, i knew you probably couldn't help it.
Well done on your debut podium.

Thanks :D Really enjoyed our fight, shame it ended like that Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamschroten.nl
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 9:38

Great to see so many different cars in the top 10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 10:41

I need to practice with the R5, it's a peculiar car that needs to be driven differently and setup correctly. I hadn't almost touched it before the race, but it improved nicely with some changes in rear springs.

Sadly I spun on the first lap while avoiding the crowded braking area and went back, then spun again stupidly (My error, too optimistic with the throttle) and lost contact with the people who were in my times.

It was a bit lonely after that, but Laurent had also fallen back and we raced each other in the distance on a bit of a "concentration contest". The race being just 35 minutes it was not bad and kept me on my toes Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 13:07

Very happy of my race. Qualy in 10th, I finish 6th. affraid
Very rare situation for me, I was in front Martin, Toinou, Frank, and Greg on the finish line. Some days I scared me. lol!
One of my best results in race with only one car class. Very happy to share a fighting moment with Jukka, Toinou, and Richard during the race. And to do interior to Greg was nice too. Thx guys to have let me dream. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 13:48

Good job indeed Benny, you looked like at the top of your game out there yesterday :clap: ! 2015, the year of the Paulet :D ?

As for me it was a very pleasant evening. I was not planning on racing this year as my desk is not fit at all to host a G25 and my gfx card is slowly dying and usually gives me those scary 'blue screens of death' when I venture into launching rFactor. However, seeing Antoine, Martin and Yan leaving the HSO chat to go on the server at 8pm was too much for my mental health and I took the G25 out of its box, and set all the game's details to the lowest possible settings (DX7, no anti-aliasing, low resolution, basic details What a Face ). Incredibly it all worked ok and no grey smoke came out from my PC as I strongly suspected there would be :aie: .

Having not touched a wheel in many, many months, and with the odd driving position my desk implied I was not hoping to set the track on fire and in fact I did not :D . Still I was happy with my pace and had a good time Smile . Spent most of my race defending my position and had some very nice laps with Enric, Richard W and Mick :top: . Early on I was following the group comprising Ant and Ben, but a rather dirty crash recovery from Jan forced me into the grass and I lost contact with them. I don't think I could have kept up with their pace anyway, but that recovery was a textbook bad one Jan :grrr: .

My main problem was with my sound settings which I didn't have time to set up properly, so I couldn't hear my engine at all when running with other cars which was not very convenient to say the least :aie: . But anyway I finished where I belong I think so it's all good.

Grats to JP :clap: and all finishers (i.e. everybody except Martin :D ). Nice to see many new names racing with us yesterday, all of them clean and (mostly ^^) fast drivers :top: .

:frank:
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 14:06

My start was very terrible, but i saw Steve suffering the same way with the FWD.
Had some nice/clean fights and a small mistake, so i ended where it startet. P5 was possible, so i'm looking forward to the next race, although i think the track is to fast for the Ford.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 14:18

Many years since my last race with HSO!
It's true, it is here the good place to find a very good level and a good spirit.
Ever bad in english, sorry for that :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 14:29

Content de te revoir parmi nous François Smile ! Par contre stp il faut absolument que pour ta prochaine course chez nous tu roules avec un player nommé "François Besançon" et pas simplement "François" Smile Merci :hello:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 14:32

Frank Verplanken wrote:

Grats to JP :clap: and all finishers (i.e. everybody except Martin :D ).

As I'm a conscientious admin I wanted to check if the retirement device works well for this new year, and it does Cool

Congrats JP and everyone Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 14:37

lol!
Back to top Go down
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 14:41

... Je m'en occupe dès que possible Franck :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 14:53

Ma qualif ratée, je partais en fond de grille (25), pas facile de dépasser sur ce circuit...

De super bagarres avec Laurent et Benni Steffen au début de course, puis un long moment derrière Yannick que j'ai maladroitement conduit en tête-à-queue vers la fin de course... Désolé Yannick!!! Embarassed

Dans les quelques derniers tours je rattrapais le "Mythique Admin" revenant Franky, qui n'a pas oublié les bases de la défense en course-auto... Ce qui a profité à Enric qui me passe sur la ligne d'arrivée de quelques centièmes de secondes... J'aurais pu gagner 10 places en course sans cela, dommage, neuf c'est déjà pas mal, je tacherai d'être un peu meilleur en qualif la prochaine fois...

Course très sympa, merci à tous (encore pardon Yan...).

Bravo JP et le Podium :top:  et Monsieur Paulet :top: Wink

Merci HSO, à la prochaine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 15:08

no problème Philippe Wink
j'avais du mal a te contenir, de toute façon tu serai certainement passé quand même Laughing  
j'ai juste fait quelques conneries derrières qui m'ont coûtées pas mal de places, pas grave Smile
Back to top Go down
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 15:20

En parlant de conneries, j'en ai fait une belle en début de course, raté mon freinage en bout de ligne droite et heurté (je ne sais pas qui pale ) mon prédécesseur. J'en profite pour présenter mes plates excuses.
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 17:10

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Thanks you Jukka for your sportsmanship, few occasions were you could have forced your way through and you didn't, class act :chinois:

:chinois:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 18:33

soiree cauchemardesque pour ma part , et encore le mot est faible Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

comme d hab avec TCL je n ai aucun probleme en qualif , 3 eme position a 2 dixiemes de la pole en commettant une grosse erreur lors de mon tour . puis vint la course et la c est la catastrophe pour moi . Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
les 3 premiers tours tout va bien entre le 4 et le 6 eme ca commence a partir en live et a partir du 7 eme c est tout simplement la mort pour moi Sad

mes pneus avant sont montés jusqu a 188 degrés affraid affraid affraid entre le 7 eme et le dernier tour ( 188 avg et 174 avd pour etre precis ) c est juste impossible a piloter , c est comme si je roulais avec les pneus crevés , plus aucun grip sur le train avant , plus aucun feeling sur le freinage , plus aucune possibilité de réaccélerer en sortie de courbe Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad l'agonie tout simplement , a meme potentiellement en devenir dangereux pour mes collègues

j ai beau tout essayer niveau set , sur les suspensions , les barres , les ressorts , le pincement , les pressions de pneus rien n y fait c est pareil , je sais que 95 pour cents de mon probleme vient de mon "style" de pilotage et que tout simplement TCL n'accepte pas ce " style " et j ai beau "essayer " d en changer , de le modifier mais rien n y fait et plus les pneus montent plus je me retrouve enfermer dans une spirale infernale Sad pendant 14 tours je me suis fait déposer par l'exter , par l inter parfois par 2 pilotes en meme temps n importe ou le circuit c'était déprimant Crying or Very sad

je pense malheureusement qu il n y a rien a faire pour moi , je vais me laisser une derniere tentative lors de la prochaine course , mais bon sans espoir cela fait 3 ans que j insiste et que j espere mais la je suis arrivé au bout du bout Crying or Very sad c est encore plus rageant car j aime beaucoup ces courses et cette formule que je qualifie de RDV détente arsouille amusements du mercredi soir entre potes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad beaucoup plus que d autres champs que je qualifie de " plus serieux "

bravo a JP :clap: et au podium et jolie course de Ben et beau dépassement sur moi a la sortie de l'épingle .
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015 - 18:35

Looks like Martin's side view is absent from the starting grid on the main website scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]   Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Coupe de Pâques [Jan 21st]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next