Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]

Go down 
+42
Cyril Derkir
Mateusz Ochlust
Tom Sobański
Antoine de Mautor
Matthew Brinson
Mike Becnel
Hervé Garnier
Franck Mercurio
Ferrari21
Philippe Martinelli
Ole Marius Myrvold
Ben Paulet
Roy Magnes
finally gone :)
Greg Hunt
Pierre Closset
Laurent Binet
Dave Simmons
Simon Wattman
Raynald Tortay
Tiago Malafaya
David Jundt
Ghovand Keanie
Jonatan Acerclinth
Alessio Campigotto
Carl Larrad
Martin Audran
Jon Hicken
Matthieu Bellanger
Teemu Toikka
Vincent Beretta
Patrick Marucco
Lorenzo Arisi
JB Massida
Matt Richards
Richard Coxon
Yves Plaçais
Joel Sixou
Alberto Ibañez
Fabrice Bouchasson
Guillaume Siebert
Frank Verplanken
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:49

Frustrating that I couldn't compete properly because I had to eat Sad

Oh well, had a nice little race with Martinelli which was a little bit of fun at least Smile

Sorry to Goissen who I tapped in T1 after he lapped me and I missjudged when you go on the power compared to the Sierra Sad

I hope I can compete properly in the following events but I'm happy I managed to get pole in ClassB although it didn't help me it's nice to see that I have some pace in the car Smile

Thank you for tonights races and I hope to be better in the next event Smile
Back to top Go down
Matthew Brinson
Club Driver
Matthew Brinson

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:50

I came in on accident as spectator and when I try to come back it says the game is full. I feel like such a newbie :/
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:51

Yeah great the mod is limited to 20 cars ...
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:51

impossible de rentrer sur le serveur "game is full"... :antoine:
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:52

j'étais sur le serveur et bing jeté ?
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:52

OK just a minute we have to relaunch the server...
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:53

on peut courir en cat si on a raté le btcc, le boulot ....
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:53

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Yeah great the mod is limited to 20 cars ...

Super... on la refait j'espère?
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:56

Is there still a few cars available in the Caterham Cup?

I would like to join if I can get the mod down fast enough :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:56

Server launched with 60 spots !
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:57

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:57

OK server launched, sorry for the delay... We should all have a mismatch but don't worry about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

That should do it :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 22:00

Oh no, not another disco Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Matt Richards
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 22:04

Qually: Fantastic - 58.727 - fantastic to see i have pace

Race: Couldnt see the start lights so i didnt know when to go, someone behind me either timed it perfectly or jump started - not sure was stuck between a load of class a's and b's then, once the grid finaly sorted out, i went on search for first, Roy Made a mistake so i took 2nd in class, was just down to me and ole Marius.

Every time i would get closer to him, a sierra (was always a sierra) came up to lap me and i lost the time again, at some point, ole made a mistake, i went for the outside on turn 3, had the move done, until, someone in a Class B Car was too hasty and was pushing ole's bumper, which meant ole hit me 3 times and i lost 2 positions and time, many laps later (going onto the final lap) i cought back up to ole, went for the inside for turn one and ole made a schumacher-esque move (2010 hungary against barichello) on me, he bumped me into the wall near the braking zone (with his car in my way, i couldnt see my braking zone) but i still managed to hit my normal braking zone perfectly, not realising the ole had started braking about 15 meters before my braking spot, i thought he brake tested be, but he was just braking in his normal place, sorry ole, i didnt want to take the class lead and win like that, but you forced me into the wall and caused the accident, but at the end of the day, it's racing. i had no where to go and there's nothing else i could do, my brake pedal actualy dented the plastic as i hit it so hard.

:conduit:

Pole and First in class for my first race here at HSR, Very Happy.

Matt
Back to top Go down
Jon Hicken
Club Driver
Jon Hicken

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 22:07

What a crazy race! A very big grid gave predictable results on T1, with cars going off left right and centre. I managed to avoid incident, and proceed to race the faster BMWs. After slowly losing pace to them, I entered a really fun battle with Franck Mercurio, in the Supra. He was faster on the straights but I had him on braking, so it was a nice little fight!

Frank Verplanken made his way through the pack and I figured as he was approaching me, racing for position, I would contest that and drive defensively. In my mind - no problem with that, even with the classes. Position is position. I think Frank may have misjudged the closing speed and I got punted off the track. He then waited for me and we resumed as before, no problem there at all. It happens! :smil20:

Later on Frank got past me again, and this time I misjudged the closing speed in the braking zone, as the Sierra has to brake earlier. Sorry Frank. I sped off like an idiot and completely forgot to wait for you as per the contact rules. :doh: I'm not sure how that happened... I think maybe in the moment I thought you'd lost it, and then I helped you spin around by nudging the back end, but checking the replay I definitely hit you on the apex of the corner. Sorry Frank.

Really fun race overall though! Wish I didn't take the Alfa, as it is slow on the straights! I hope in the future races I'll be able to bring it higher up on the more twisty tracks!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 22:50

15 MINUTES PAUSE BEFORE RACE 2
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 23:26

Raté le BTCC à cause du boulot, pas de fun en cat Smile Belle petite bataille avec ben pendant un moment je crois sur la première puis avec patrick sur la deuxième avec les freinages au chausse pied Smile

txh
Back to top Go down
Tom Sobański
Rookie
Tom Sobański

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 23:28

lot of fun for me at the cats :drink:
thanks guys, it was pleasure to race with you cheers
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 23:34

That BTCC race was the most fun I have EVER had in rFactor. Start was insane with cars going all over the place, and I managed to work my way into 3rd in class, just behind Alberto and in front of Teemu. Alberto and Teemu both had the car set up better than I did on the straight, but into braking I was able to close in slightly. Spent virtually the entire race watching the back of Teemu as he looked for a way past Alberto with about a 1.5 second gap to them. I was hoping that Teemu might push into Alberto or that they got too enthusiastic and made a mistake together to allow me through, and on a few occasions they did. Unfortunately I ended up screwing up when they made a mistake and lost time instead. When the lapped cars came in, I thought that this was the best opportunity as Alberto and Teemu would have to leave the racing line to allow them through, thus allowing me to divebomb through the gap. I didn't get this opportunity until the penultimate lap, where I think Greg and David came past to lap us, just as Teemu began to get close to Alberto so it got a little messy and I think Greg spun, and as Teemu was slowed I came to go past him. He came back at me into the first corner, but I made a cut back on him. On the longer straight I then passed Alberto on the final lap, but he came past me in the last corner. He went slightly wide and with better tyres I was able to get the power on earlier and able to take the 2nd spot in class by only a couple inches!

That's my first official podium, which I'm pretty pleased about! :second: Also put's me joint 4th in the standings I think :banane:

The Caterham races weren't as enjoyable unfortunately, and I collided with a few people, eventually spinning into the path of another driver (Je croix Yves Placais, je suis desole!) and rolled the car in Race 1. I then left because I heard it was extra time between Milan and Juve, but Juve scored so I returned :D I ended up spinning in the first corner after I drove into Ben's car and then put the accelerator all the way down, and then later I drove into the back of one of the new drivers (sorry, I can't remember your name, I think it was Cyril(?) and very sorry for the collision) so I pulled off and retired to finish watching the football. I didn't enjoy that either.

Nonetheless, thanks HSO for the 3 races tonight!
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 23:41

En BTCC j'ai fait ce que j'ai pu avec ce que j'avais :D
Freins en mousse, j'ai même failli percuter Alberto en rejoignant mon emplacement au départ :aie: C’était fun et intense cela dit

Mais je viens de regarder toute la liste des supra, j'ai bien des atmo mais aucune qui corresponde a:
Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Toyota%20Supra%20Richard%20Hilsden
#2 MIL Motorsport (Ian Flux)

:smil20: Neutral

En caterham, c'était super fun, super arsouille avec David et David Laughing , il y a un problème a l'export, parce que j'ai fini 9 il me semble en manche 1 et je me retrouve 14 au départ de la course 2

Je regrette mon spin dans la 1ere course alors que j’étais 5 :doh:

En course 2 je suis assez bien partit, mais je pense que je touche une voiture en live dans le v1, trop de fume pour voir quoi que ce soit

J'imagine que c'était Franky parce que je l'ai vu au ralenti un peu plus loin Wink

Rendez vous sur la Nord :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Matthew Brinson
Club Driver
Matthew Brinson

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 23:43

What a race in Caterhams. Absolutely great race those last 3 laps with Reuben and David, was absolutely stellar. i think me and Reuben were literally side by side for a full lap fighting it out. Great stuff :D
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 23:53

Race 2 of the Caterhams was very fun and I think I did allright for it being the first time I drive the cars Smile

Thanks to David Jundt for the setup help I much needed Smile

Great battles through the whole race but the main course was the battle me, Frank Verplanken and Tom Sobanski had over 11th to 13th place over the last 3-4 laps :D

I was very slow out of the hairpin onto the backstraight so I know what I need to work on for the next event but that is for another night, now for some well earned sleep I think Smile
Back to top Go down
Ruben Freitas
Club Driver
Ruben Freitas

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 23:53

Matthew Brinson wrote:
What a race in Caterhams. Absolutely great race those last 3 laps with Reuben and David, was absolutely stellar. i think me and Reuben were literally side by side for a full lap fighting it out. Great stuff :D
is not Reuben, is Ruben :D
Nice Race!
Back to top Go down
http://nolimitsracingteam.blogspot.pt/
Matthew Brinson
Club Driver
Matthew Brinson

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Jan 2013 - 23:55

Ruben Freitas wrote:
Matthew Brinson wrote:
is not Reuben, is Ruben :D
Nice Race!

Oops I'm sorry. Yeah, that was quite amazing. We were side by side for a whole lap and then I saw the car spun in front of us and lost it on the final corner of the race. Still, I loved it. Thanks for the clean racing :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next