Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]

Go down 
+42
Cyril Derkir
Mateusz Ochlust
Tom Sobański
Antoine de Mautor
Matthew Brinson
Mike Becnel
Hervé Garnier
Franck Mercurio
Ferrari21
Philippe Martinelli
Ole Marius Myrvold
Ben Paulet
Roy Magnes
finally gone :)
Greg Hunt
Pierre Closset
Laurent Binet
Dave Simmons
Simon Wattman
Raynald Tortay
Tiago Malafaya
David Jundt
Ghovand Keanie
Jonatan Acerclinth
Alessio Campigotto
Carl Larrad
Martin Audran
Jon Hicken
Matthieu Bellanger
Teemu Toikka
Vincent Beretta
Patrick Marucco
Lorenzo Arisi
JB Massida
Matt Richards
Richard Coxon
Yves Plaçais
Joel Sixou
Alberto Ibañez
Fabrice Bouchasson
Guillaume Siebert
Frank Verplanken
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 11:22

JB Massida wrote:
By the way Frank did you have issues finding you grid spot after the formation lap? You almost ran into me on the grid Laughing

Yes sorry for some reason I could not see my red rectangle Question so thought the grid was still a bit further. Then I stalled while looking for reverse gear Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 11:48

Franck Mercurio wrote:

Mais je viens de regarder toute la liste des supra, j'ai bien des atmo mais aucune qui corresponde a:
Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Toyota%20Supra%20Richard%20Hilsden
#2 MIL Motorsport (Ian Flux)
:smil20: Neutral

Oui t'as raison c'est une Turbo c'est moi qui ai craqué, j'étais persuadé que c'était des atmos qu'on avait pour ce champ Embarassed . Donc c'est bon change rien t'as la bonne voiture ^^

Franck Mercurio wrote:
En course 2 je suis assez bien partit, mais je pense que je touche une voiture en live dans le v1, trop de fume pour voir quoi que ce soit
J'imagine que c'était Franky parce que je l'ai vu au ralenti un peu plus loin Wink

Ca me dit rien ma poule, mais même si c'est le cas désolé si c'était ma faute et c'est pas grave si c'était la tienne :D Wink !
Back to top Go down
Pierre Closset
Club Driver

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 11:57

This first race ending better than expected !

Like Antoine, I would like to be the first of the other with my Holden and it's started well when i'm starting first of the other.

But first turn happend and a wild Franck appears lol! Now i'm behind the group C and I have to overtake them 3 by 3 if I want to keep a chance to finish well placed.

I had a nice battle with Carl and Tiago at the middle of the race with some nice overtaking.

Finally I came back to the 10th place and finished first of the other, but what a race ! geek

EDIT : Tiens dans le classement, ca s'arrete à 16 pilotes, c'est normale ?
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 12:23

Pierre Closset wrote:
EDIT : Tiens dans le classement, ca s'arrete à 16 pilotes, c'est normale ?

Le classement du championnat ? Pour l'instant il est offline car il faut qu'on modifie la database du site et re-up les résultats du BTCC pour faire apparaître les classes et que le tour-par-tour marche. Mais donc oui il y a 18 classés au champ apres cette première course (6 dans chacune des trois classes) avec donc trois pilote ex-aequo à la 16e place avec avec 1 point Smile .
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 12:46

That was just great fun Smile

BTCC : Bad start and I lost the lead, went side by side with Jesper in the back straight, he kept the lead in the final turn and that was it, never saw him again. I spent the rest of the race battling with Lorenzo, we switched position twice but I had a light collision with Giuseppe exiting T1 (that was my fault), enough to sent me into the grass, and then had to settle for 3rd. Traffic was intense but very clean, very fun battling with another driver while dealing in traffic in those conditions. :conduit:

Caterham : Superb races Very Happy The first laps of race 1 were a bit crazy, with JP, Greg and Jean Marie (who tends to dive bomb quite often ^^). Then we lost Greg Sad And the race was a duel between JP and me. It was impossible to make a difference, so it was obvious everything was going to be decided in the last turn of the last lap. I wanted to be behind JP before the last time in the back straight, and that worked : slipstream + late braking, and I got him :jp:

In race 2, I got a 2s lead early in the race, until I spun stupidly exiting the hairpin, pushing me back to 3rd. I managed to close the gap to JP and Mateusz and overtook both of them in the last turn :D Now with 3 cars for the win, I definitely didn't wanted to be the meat in the sandwich before going into the last turn of the last lap and had to battle to keep that lead. Mateusz had a moment exiting the hairpin so it was another duel with JP, who did a "slipstream + too late braking", allowing me to criss-cross him and win that second race. :jp:
Love that mod, great fun and I think its very realistic as well, we need more drivers here :D

Thanks everybody for the clean racing !
:third: :first: :first: Not a bad evening Razz
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 12:50

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
That was just great fun Smile

BTCC : Bad start and I lost the lead, went side by side with Jesper in the back straight, he kept the lead in the final turn and that was it, never saw him again. I spent the rest of the race battling with Lorenzo, we switched position twice but I had a light collision with Giuseppe exiting T1 (that was my fault), enough to sent me into the grass, and then had to settle for 3rd. Traffic was intense but very clean, very fun battling with another driver while dealing in traffic in those conditions. :conduit:

Caterham : Superb races Very Happy The first laps of race 1 were a bit crazy, with JP, Greg and Jean Marie (who tends to dive bomb quite often ^^). Then we lost Greg Sad And the race was a duel between JP and me. It was impossible to make a difference, so it was obvious everything was going to be decided in the last turn of the last lap. I wanted to be behind JP before the last time in the back straight, and that worked : slipstream + late braking, and I got him :jp:

In race 2, I got a 2s lead early in the race, until I spun stupidly exiting the hairpin, pushing me back to 3rd. I managed to close the gap to JP and Mateusz and overtook both of them in the last turn :D Now with 3 cars for the win, I definitely didn't wanted to be the meat in the sandwich before going into the last turn of the last lap and had to battle to keep that lead. Mateusz had a moment exiting the hairpin so it was another duel with JP, who did a "slipstream + too late braking", allowing me to criss-cross him and win that second race. :jp:
Love that mod, great fun and I think its very realistic as well, we need more drivers here :D

Thanks everybody for the clean racing !

:third: :first: :first: Not a bad evening Razz

I remember the contact...i'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 12:53

That was my fault Giuseppe, I wanted to use all the road and kerb exiting that turn and didn't give you enough room. Wink
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 13:02

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
I wanted to use all the road and kerb exiting that turn and didn't give you enough room. Wink

Touring Car style :jp:

Lonely BTCC race, but happy with 4th, I expected to struggle to finish in the points.
And great Caterham races as described by Gui.

BTW, in the 2nd race, I felt I lost the car rather than braking too late. That car is tricky to drive, and I paid it :doh: But I'll take :second: like these anyday over a boring victory :papy:
Back to top Go down
Raynald Tortay
Club Driver
Raynald Tortay

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 13:20

Très content de ma première soirée parmi vous Smile J'ai eu un peu de mal à prendre mes marques, mais ça c'est bien passé. J'espère n'avoir gêné personne.

Sinon les Caterham SUPER, EXCELLENT, etc... Very Happy

Un petit résumé de la course 1 (Si vous connaissez la BD "Joe Bar Team", vous allez reconnaitre) :

Houlala........ Gaffffeeeeeee ... pale ..... vrooouummmm....... CRIIIIIISSSSSSS..... M****, je m'sors, je m'sors affraid ........... Mais y fait quoi ici celui la ? ....PAF !.. :aie: ... ahnonnnnn ......;. Ouf.............Gazzzzzzzz .....Vroummmmm....P*****, .....BOUM......Mais poussez pas Bordel .......CRIIIIISSSSS....... aaaaaahhh dégageeeeeee affraid !!! ... oh P***** ! oh p***** .. pale .... :flag: Fin ! Pfiouuuuu fait chaud ici d'un coup !??! .... Fait pas froid....non, y fait pas froid !!!

Ensuite il m'a fallu desserer les dents, réussir à décrisper mes doigts pour lacher le volant et changer de slip ! :D

Si le reste de la saison est du même tonneau, je ne regrette pas d'être venu :top:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 13:31

Super soirée, bravo à HSO (malgré les quelques couacs :jp: )
En BTCC, je réalise une course sérieuse.. J'évite l'amas de voitures en vrac au T1 au départ, pendant une petite dizaine de tour, je roule avec l'ami Toinou et sa Holden. Puis il me distance petit à petit. Je suis alors tout seul avec une petit avance de 7-8 secondes sur le 2ème de ma classe, Alberto ( J'avais chaussé les mediums aussi). Je finis la course à la première place de ma classe. Très content de mon résultat car c'est plutôt rare. Du coup, je peux enfin l'utiliser cet emoticon : :first: . lol!

En Cater, super course aussi, je suis plus à ma place qu'en BTCC, mais j'y ai pris autant de plaisir. Ce mod est fabuleux dans les sensations qu'il renvoie au volant, on sait où en est la voiture. C'est génial même si ce n'est pas simple à bien piloter. Un mod très intense qui, dans les fautes de pilotage, laisse tout de même une marge pour rattraper la voiture. :top:
Bravo à tous les participants ainsi qu'aux vainqueurs. :frank:

Content pour toi Raynald, que tu t'amuses parmi nous. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fabrice Bouchasson
Rookie
Fabrice Bouchasson

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 13:44

1ère course chez les HSO, tout d'abord mes excuses à Patrick Marucco, pour l'avoir toucher dans le virage avant la ligne, mais je l'ai attendu pour qu'il reprenne sa place.

Comme 1er résultat je suis un peu dessus, je pensais finir dans les 3 du groupe C, Hélas la course en a décidé autrement, surtout quand un pilote vous percute dans les derniers tours et ne se soucis guère de la courtoisie, dommage !!!

Sinon la course c'est bien passé et je remontais sur Raynald en fin de course jusqu'à ma sortie de piste involontaire.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 14:27

Fabrice Bouchasson wrote:
1ère course chez les HSO, tout d'abord mes excuses à Patrick Marucco, pour l'avoir toucher dans le virage avant la ligne, mais je l'ai attendu pour qu'il reprenne sa place.

Pas de problème Fabrice, celà fait partie des incidents de course et tu as eu un comportement de gentleman :top:

Sinon je dois avouer que sur le papier ce championnat me plaisait bien mais malheureusement hier soir je n'ai pas pris de plaisir à piloter ma Corolla, un vrai 38 tonnes entre mes mains cette auto Crying or Very sad
Déjà que je ne suis pas bien rapide en course, là j'ai passé mon temps à regarder mes retros pour ne pas gêner tellement les écarts de vitesse avec les autres autos etaient grands
Je prefère ne pas insister et me concentrer sur les autres championnats dans lesquels j'ai des voitures bien plus plaisantes à piloter

Bon championnat et merci aux organisateurs :top:

Concernant les courses Caterham, j'ai trouvé ça tres fun et je me suis bien amusé avec 2 ou 3 pilotes Laughing
Maintenant comme ce championnat se déroule derrière le BTCC, je ne veux pas bloquer mes soirées pour quelques tours tardifs et je prefère egalement liberer ma belle auto.
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 16:22

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Oui t'as raison c'est une Turbo c'est moi qui ai craqué
Laughing

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Ca me dit rien ma poule, mais même si c'est le cas désolé si c'était ma faute et c'est pas grave si c'était la tienne :D Wink !
mea maxima culpa! En fait je te touche pas je me sors tout seul comme un grand :D
Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 707ed15abc6d4ed0511da21e08ff0tt

Je vois JP bien plonger à droite, et vu la fumée j'imagine qu'il y a du monde en vrac dedans, le petit coup de volant de trop, et hop le mur :aie:

Mais quel pied ces courses, merci HSO!!! :banane: :top: :conduit: :yaa:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:09

bilan de ma soiree , plus de 39 de fievre , les yeux explosés et qui pleurent et un mal de casque a reveiller un mort Neutral Neutral

les courses , btcc : plusieurs bagarres devant mais trop de fautes , je n ai pas encore trouvé le mod d emploi de cette Sierra pour corriger son gros sousvirage en entree et cette violente arrivée on off de la puissance a la reaccel au point de corde :aie: grosse bataille avec David aussi .

cater : je pars 3 au 1 er virage je fais l inter a Jean Marie et Jp , dans la ligne droite en pleine aspi je pique la 1ere place a Gui , je mène pendant 2 tours , Jp me depose a l aspi dans la ligne droite , je le repasse au freiange du 1er virage , il repasse en sortie et apres a 3 de front avec Gui a la reaccel de l epingle je perds l adherence sur le vibeur exterieur et je vais m exploser dans le mur a gauche , je repars 9 eme , apres des petites batailles sympa je finis 4 eme je crois .

j avais zappé qu il y avait 2 courses en cater mais bon vu mon mal de tete , pas de regrets car je ne suis meme pas sur que j aurais pu finir la 2 eme course , en tout cas ce champ cater me plait bien .

welcome all the new HSO drivers :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

bravo aux vainqueurs :D
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:22

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :
Oh, it should have been a fun race with the private BMW 625 CSi

Now we know why your car was slow in straight line, you are missing 100cc in your engine Laughing

In '83, it won the ETCC. But in '88, it was outdated. Not enough top speed compared to the Sierras, so this was a one-off for Eggenberger I guess. Should be back in the BMW if the fix works, otherwise I'll be a spectator each time no Group A car is missing a race and I'd be part-time driver Rolling Eyes

Oh the joy that lies ahead, and no points to score :aie:

EDIT: Sorry to David Cid for flashing at him during Caterham, but I think he overdid it with a late braking move and he nearly spun us both. Not so good Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Matthieu Bellanger
Club Driver
Matthieu Bellanger

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:42

Bon et bien résultats mitigés, mais je me suis bien amusé.
BTCC : ça fait bizarre de rouler avec autant de monde sur un si petit circuit.
grosse bagarre avec L.Binet dans la seconde manche Catheram. C’était génial :conduit:

Merci, vivement la prochaine
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 18:44

C'est vrai qu'il y avait 2 courses en Caterham :doh:

A part ça, je me suis bien amusé. En BTCC, je sens qu'il va falloir mouiller la chemise si je ne veux pas récupérer la cuillère de bois de la classe A à chaque course ... En Caterham, il me manque un peu de vitesse (en ligne droite, bizarrement scratch ), mais je me suis bien amusé. Tout le monde était très propre, c'était génial .

Bravo HSO. Plus de 30 au départ, quelle réussite :top:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 19:11

As-tu bien pris l'upgrade "gated shifter" en Caterham Vincent ?
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:12

Patrick Marucco wrote:
Je prefère ne pas insister et me concentrer sur les autres championnats dans lesquels j'ai des voitures bien plus plaisantes à piloter

Crying or Very sad moi qui n'avait créé le BTCC que pour te voir champion je suis fort triste ^^
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:35

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Patrick Marucco wrote:

Crying or Very sad moi qui n'avait créé le BTCC que pour te voir champion je suis fort triste ^^

Il ne faut pas être triste Frank, il y a de superbes championnats chez HSO et je compte bien participer sans faille aux 3 autres :top:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:42

Frank Verplanken wrote:
As-tu bien pris l'upgrade "gated shifter" en Caterham Vincent ?

Bin ..., faut que je regarde ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 20:45

Patrick Marucco wrote:
Il ne faut pas être triste Frank, il y a de superbes championnats chez HSO et je compte bien participer sans faille aux 3 autres :top:

:top:
Back to top Go down
Roy Magnes
Club Driver
Roy Magnes

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 22:56

I enjoyed the race yesterday.
I qualifyed far better than I expected, and started the race 4th. Made my way through he field up in Ole Marius' rear bumper, but that lasted only for a few laps before I spun all by myself and were dead last.
Working my way back through the field put me back in 4th in class in the end.

Here is a video summary of my race:
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 23:12

Final 4 laps!
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013 - 23:34

Also, something I saw when watching the replay of the, I think it was BTCC race, sorry to the guys fighting for the top spots in Class A when coming into T1.

I only saw one of the cars in my rear view mirror and went to the middle of the road to let him pass around the outside and I suddenly realized there were another on coming up the inside of me affraid

Braked like a mad man and managed to stay out of their way but that was a scary incident. It was my fault for not seeing the you guys but I hope it didn't end the battling that seemed to be fierce but hard Smile

Could also have been the Caterhams and it was still the top 2 or something like that, not sure, my memory isn't what it should be Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]   Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Silverstone Club [Jan. 9th]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next