Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer Sabbatical

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Summer Sabbatical  Empty
PostSubject: Summer Sabbatical    Summer Sabbatical  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 16:19

Hey Everyone!

So if you didn't know, I was living in a dormitory here in Warsaw. The school year has ended, and I'm moving out. I'm checking out tomorrow, my computer is going into a box and then to my brothers house. I'll be going back to the States for most of the summer (I don't know if I'll be getting a wheel there, both of mine over there are broken, and my PC there is SO out of date). When I return, somewhere in August I'll be furiously sorting out my Fall plans, which should keep me out of the game for a while.

I want to say I had great fun racing with everyone, and I wish you all the best of luck for your respective summer championships. You have my word of honour that upon my return to norm, and a fast internet connection (this hopefully sometime mid-late September), I'll be back on track doing my best to frustrate you all :raclure:

Take care, take it easy and I'll be checking on everything ever so often from whatever computer/connection I can get my hands on! :hello:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Summer Sabbatical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sabbatical    Summer Sabbatical  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 16:35

Cheers Sasha have a good trip back to the New World ! I'm glad you found your way to HSO and I certainly hope we'll see you back on track with us sooner than later ! Take care mate :frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Summer Sabbatical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sabbatical    Summer Sabbatical  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 17:37

See you soon Sasha :flag: :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Sanjin Haler
Club Driver
Sanjin Haler

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Summer Sabbatical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sabbatical    Summer Sabbatical  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010 - 21:58

Cya m8

there is lots of better things to do than race online Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Sabbatical  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sabbatical    Summer Sabbatical  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Sabbatical
Page 1 of 1