Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland

Go down 
+10
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Stewart Amos
Sasha Sosnowski
Guy Pitra
Bruno Goujon
Frank Verplanken
Sanjin Haler
Guillaume Siebert
Thomas Cazorla
Antoine de Mautor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland   Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 18:40

Oh Dear,..what Can I Say,...Sigh,..

I don't seem to be having a whole Bunch of 'Luck' in this Series so far,.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Laughing

Just when I think I might be Up for a Good Finish,..Per chance even a Podium and trundling along and BRrrrrrr rrrr rrr

"Big Time Troubles with that Motor",..Oh treally??,..rofl,..Tell me about it.

It Says 'Clutch',..but Heck, Who Knows and I thought I was changing gears Well and Not Over revving,..Perhaps it was those 'Annoyed' Donuts I did in the Chicane after Spinning there Twice !!,..DOH !!,..Heck,..Who Knows,...Sigh,..anyway,..I really Do Hope Someone saves a Replay, as I wouldn't Mind reviewing it, and Lap Charts etc,..

In My 'Haste' to Try 'A Disco', in the Remote Chance it Might 'Fix' the Problem,..I Damn well forgot to Save or Export anything,..and I was Quite Happy with My driving tonight, (mY Few Mistakes apart ROFL),..But Thomas and I had a Great Race Long 'Battle' going on,..about anything from 4.8 to 7.8 seconds apart !!!

I don't know about You Thomas, But I WAS Trying,..HARD,.. !!,..It's Winter here and Cold, and I was Sweating !!!,..ROFL

Once again,..Thanks Very Much for Another Nights Great racing,..even though for Myself it was Less than I was Hoping for,..whilst still 'On Track'

See ya all on here later I guess and at the Next Round,..HOPEFULLY !!!

Cheers and Great racing,
Stewart
Back to top Go down
Sanjin Haler
Club Driver
Sanjin Haler

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland   Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 19:12

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
My stupid cat unplugged the modem and the steering wheel ...

huh lucky me.
nice cat. :aie:
Back to top Go down
Sanjin Haler
Club Driver
Sanjin Haler

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland   Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 19:22

last race and this race I cant export race rpy in Analyzer. where is problem?

Well nice race for me. I had stupid start and but any way Gui will pass me later. I stick behind him and i had smoe changes on setup and when tires goes for longer run car drives terrible. i was afraid to move wheel and was to soft whit pedal. and i start tu do some errors. I spin in first corner and had luck not hitting that wall. And thats all.

Last 10 laps I take new tires to do some laps and i did 1 10 76x. to be shure to take point for that.

Gui led most laps and so I lost my perfect weekend.

Thx all was fun. Later was boring. We need more drivers.

and sory for any to aggressive moves guys.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland   Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 19:28

Stewart Amos wrote:
,..But Thomas and I had a Great Race Long 'Battle' going on,..about anything from 4.8 to 7.8 seconds apart !!!

I don't know about You Thomas, But I WAS Trying,..HARD,.. !!,..It's Winter here and Cold, and I was Sweating !!!,..ROFL

That was a great moment, maybe 30laps with a gap about 4-7 seconds between us !
I made my pit-stop later as possible and exit pit lane 10s in front of you. But few laps later you disappear Neutral

After that Gui be disco because of his stupid cat and I gain another position on the podium.

The end was long, nothing to win more or loose, so I tried to do some hot laps lol! with some spins..

Otherwise my start was too cautious as often, and I lose quickly 2 positions. Moreover other engine cars sound was loudly and I did not hear my engine. :jp:

Anyway it's my first podium at HSO :second: :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland   Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 19:40

Yeah,..well done Thomas,..My setup was 'Nice' to drive, but Possibly a wee bit 'Loose' when Pushed hard!
It Was Very predictable and rather forgiving, (although I did make a couple of Silly Mistakes), but I was Starting to Lose time to You and the car was getting looser, so I Dived for the Pits.

I did some Great Laps and then Looped it from a Saved Mistake at the chicane.
After that things Just felt Weird so after a few Laps I went to the Pits again as I figured atleast would have Good tyres till the end and as I was in what seemed Like a maintainable 3rd place, was Kinda cruising, as You Were lapping faster at that stage.

So as That would have been My Very First Podium in GTP, I was somewhat disappointed as the car Rolled to a Silent Halt at around lap 61 or something,.."Boo-Hoo",..Rofl.

But Hey,..I Thoroughly Enjoyed the racing as it was.

More entrants Sure would be Nice,..but it was a Good Field of Pretty good drivers, who I Hope all had Some Fun this evening,..I did !!,.. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerry Foehrkolb
Rookie
Jerry Foehrkolb

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland   Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010 - 21:06

Sorry I had to work today. Congrats to the winner.
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland   Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010 - 0:01

Had a very busy and tiring day and wasn't at home until 1 hour ago, so i had to miss this race
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland   Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 : Grand Prix of The Heartland
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2