Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta

Go down 
+13
Thomas Cazorla
Jerry Foehrkolb
Stewart Amos
Bill Yarbrough
Guy Pitra
Bruno Goujon
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
Sasha Sosnowski
Sanjin Haler
Milt Minter Jr
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Antoine de Mautor
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 14:11

My bad Sanjin, it appears that your penalty was due to a little lag from Carlo's car on the start of the race. You were so close to him at this moment that I thought you had passed him. I should have cleared your penalty indeed, sorry about that.

Anyway it doesn't change anything as far as the final results are concerned, so everyting's fine innit Wink
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Sanjin Haler
Club Driver
Sanjin Haler

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 16:25

np here as I sad.

Only difference will be that I will pass Carlo like he is standing. but will try next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Club Driver

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 18:09

It shows only 2 points for me and Herve scratch :bangry:
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 May 2010 - 21:14

corrected !
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2010 - 22:45

Great win Carlo!A fine,clean race!GJ Sanjin,and a nice run for Bill in 3rd..sorry bill for not getting the setup to you until the last minute..Sure it made it tough..NP Alessandro,I saw it coming,and it didn't affect my finish as the Dauer Porsche was a shitbox..I fiddled with the setup all the way until the start of the race..Making the Sauber setup,12's and low 13's were pretty easy..I could not figure how to get any balance out of the car..Oversteer,understeer,wheel spin.I should have shot the car and put it out of it's misery-LMFAO!The Road is a track I love and have had good runs ther in Indy Cars and Trans-Am but the Porsche wore my ass out!A great challenge-just gotta keep fighting the good fight!
As far as the start,I couldn't see the pace car so I thought the #65 and the #5 passed the pace car ..I saw Sanjin type "BF" then I assumed the lead...Then I saw Carlo get his lap back and knew Antoine gave him the lap back..I haven't looked at the replay yet..I was confused but trusted that Antoine made the right call..That pace car must have been haulin' ass!Carlo and the Chevy was the class of the field and lapped us anyway,GJ Mr. Pozzi!
I do have one request...We all have life and racing and not enough time for it all..but these track bugs make things very confusing..We need to test these bad boys in race mode..I'll try to keep doing that but couldn't find the time for this one..
Cyas at the next one..Milt Jr.. :flag: cheers :flag:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2010 - 22:59

Great fight for the lead in the standings, this is one very open championship ! Superb consistency Milt :clap: !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 May 2010 - 23:00

Well this track has been thoroughly tested in many leagues, including OATAS (GTP) and Cevert (Trans-Am). I really didn't expect such a thing to happen... Neutral Plus I can't do any testing anyway since I don't have a wheel at the moment scratch
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 6:23

Np Antoine..I should have tested
it as I had plenty of time..Totally understand..actually Ive had work for a few days..Amazing!..We all can do this to help out,myself included.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 May 2010 - 14:40

Milt Minter Jr wrote:
actually Ive had work for a few days..Amazing!..

Hehe sweet :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta   Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 : Grand Prix of Road Atlanta
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3