Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 8 - Paul Ricard

Go down 
+21
Pierre Labédan
Bernard Jeanmart
Frank Verplanken
Camille Spada
Patrick Marucco
Jean-François Bovy
Jukka Närhi
Philippe Martinelli
Berkem Ceylan
Gérard Ryon
Luis Garcia
Carl Larrad
Vincent Beretta
Franck Tripey
Ben Paulet
Lionel Demoment
Yannick Lampure
Julien Lafon
Tiago Malafaya
Carlo Pozzi
Guillaume Siebert
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Round 8 - Paul Ricard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Paul Ricard   Round 8 - Paul Ricard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 14:05

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Standings are updated, Carlo has now officially won both TC and GT championships, well done kid :clap:
Patrick Marucco wrote:
Bravo Carlo, tu es un beau double champion :top:

Thank you m8s , Very Happy very pleased to have won both 2 championships with 1 race to go. :first:
TC: had a good qualy time, but i missed a gear change in the final sector when i was 0.6 up on the pole, qualified 2nd.
Had a really good start and took 1st, then i tried to push as hard as i could to open a good gap to the Alfas, only Gui in the Cortina could follow me for the whole race, giving me some bumps on the straight to gain speed and we managed to open a 10 second-gap on the Alfas with many laps under the pole position time (under 2.24 on race trim).
With 3 laps to go he passed me on the long straight and i followed him until the last lap,repassed him on the straight, but i went wide and he took 1st place back, but on the following right-hander he went wide too and i retook 1st place and kept it until the checkered flag. :flag:

GT:
Took the pole with a very good lap , on this track the superior power of the Porsche made a huge difference.
Anyway, had an awful start and at T2 i was 7th.
I took 1 lap to climb up through the field and regain 1st place, then my race was quite easy, pushed for 2 laps and the gap was more than 5 seconds, then i slowed down a bit and took another win with a faultless race.

See you for the season-ending in Albi!

Last edited by Carlo Pozzi on Fri 16 Apr 2010 - 17:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Paul Ricard   Round 8 - Paul Ricard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010 - 17:50

Grats Carlo for the excellent TC/GT double :top: :cowboy: :top: !

Thanks to Tiago I had a great TC race Wednesday :slurp: :conduit: :clap: ! We spend the race together, passing each other up to two times a lap. Really the kinda racing I'm looking for with these cars, so thanks mate for that classic, clean and exciting race !

See yall in Albi :conduit:
:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Paul Ricard   Round 8 - Paul Ricard - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010 - 14:44

:top: :langue:
The piston salad had some kind of metallic taste, don't know why :slurp:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 8 - Paul Ricard   Round 8 - Paul Ricard - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Paul Ricard
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3