Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Silverstone

Go down 
+27
Berkem Ceylan
Stefan Maurischat
Laurent Duconge
Philippe Martinelli
Thomas Gatschnegg
Tiago Malafaya
Adam Svoboda
Vincent Rieux
Bernard Jeanmart
Luigi Bonati
Patrick Marucco
Carlo Pozzi
Iker Estefania
Roger Pitarque
Ludovic Tiengou
Ben Paulet
Paul Nadeau
Sasha Sosnowski
Carl Larrad
Luis Garcia
Frank Verplanken
Steve Parker
Pierre Labédan
Frank Labédan
Yannick Lampure
Mario Gassner
Guillaume Siebert
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 18:11

Nice summary Ludo i never looked at the mathmatical chance
im looking at the realistic chance i think you are very safe with
a great 4th Place in the championship :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 18:37

Carl Larrad wrote:

as said one of my ex girlfriend just before dumping me "nothing is ever sure until the end" :D :D
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 23:01

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:

P3000 a 3way..not so sure. It depends on what type of car Tiago will take. If he sticks to 3L it would be a 4 way one (a must to be Tiago riding the Alfa at Hockenheim :D . Strangely the #37 one seems to be free Wink ).

I really don't have a clue about the car's performances and it wasn't my intention to be decisive in anything in this championship, but if it is ok for everyone, I'll take the Alfa (sorry Carl :hihi: )
Back to top Go down
Paul Nadeau
Experienced Driver
Paul Nadeau

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr 2010 - 4:43

My race was very smooth for me as I found my setup to be driveable from start to finish. I actually had practiced in the available Ferrari and considered asking for it for the remainder of the season but probably wouldn't have made much difference in the series outcome. The Lola has been slower than I thought at most tracks but fairly easy to drive so I'll wait for the next series to chase for the titles with something faster.

The battle with Frank was great fun. I'd pass him on the straights and he'd outbrake me into the corners. Real close some times and I was aware all the time that Carl was just waiting behind us for the big crash! lol! Fortunately I was able to pass Frank on a slight mistake and was able to pull away before we had an accident. I made one mistake towards the end of the race that let Carl get right up on me but the Lola was just slightly better than the Alfa that night. Great racing.

As for Hockenheim, this will be more mental I think as everyone tries different strategies for the long race. Stamina and concentration will be a factor as well.

Paul
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr 2010 - 14:31

Yannick Lampure wrote:
Philippe a dû se demander si j’avais pas picolé. :rigol:
Je me sors trois fois et je lui remonte dessus trois fois. :D

Je ne me suis pas posé cette question Yannick (libre à chacun d'absorber ce qui lui plait avant ou même pendant la course... :D ), mais plutôt que tu avais des ennuies pour rouler aussi vite que tu voulais... Ce qui est mon cas aussi même si j'ai une voiture à priorie plus facile à tenir que la tienne...

Sans le vouloir tu as animé ma course et je t'en remercie quand-même.
La dernière fois que tu m'as remonté j'avais pourtant 12 secondes d'avance... mais c'est au moment où je commencais à avoir des problèmes de chauffe de pneus et j'avais du mal à rouler aussi régulièrement que dans les deux premiers tiers de la course (plusieurs "inspections" de gazon, etc... :hihi: ).

Sur ce mod, je pense m'être un peu amélioré au fil des courses.
Je comprends mieux comment régler la voiture pour être confortable, mais je ne suis pas capable d'être beaucoup plus rapide malheureusement, mais bon chacun fait avec son niveau de pilotage.
Ce qui est sympa c'est de trouver sur la piste des pilotes de son niveau et de se bagarrer ensemble. Cà n'a pas été le cas dimanche dernier, mais il y avait moins de pilotes que pour les autres courses, comme c'est la fin de saison (et les fêtes de Pâques...) il faut dire...

Je suis tout de même content de rentrer dans les points pour la première fois de la saison, de terminer 3ème des 3000 et de doubler mon capital points au classement sur cette seule manche... cheers

Bravo à Carlo et au podium, Tiago et Carl et à tous les autres, à la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr 2010 - 16:00

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Ludovic Tiengou wrote:

P3000 a 3way..not so sure. It depends on what type of car Tiago will take. If he sticks to 3L it would be a 4 way one (a must to be Tiago riding the Alfa at Hockenheim :D . Strangely the #37 one seems to be free Wink ).

I'll take the Alfa (sorry Carl :hihi: )
Lets play Musical Cars i think just for a laugh you should take the Healey :raclure:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Stefan Maurischat
Club Driver
Stefan Maurischat

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Apr 2010 - 19:41

First Race in the Interseries for me. My laptimes were suprisingly well. But it seems like i didn't read the rules carefully enough. I didn't realised that the qualy is the real qualy for the race, so i didn't do many laps and just with full tank...my best time in training was faster :aie: But anyway i got 8th place for starting and that was still fine for me.

At start i lost some places, just tried to be carefully with all the championship-racers around. After that i had some good and clean fights to get back at position 6. The last about 10 Laps i had this great fight with Ludo, if i raced for points maybe i could have pass him somewhere. But i was just a sub and don't want to affect the championship. There never was an easy chance to pass so i stay with the 6 place, my best finish in HSO :D
Back to top Go down
Roger Pitarque
Rookie
Roger Pitarque

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Apr 2010 - 19:53

Carl Larrad wrote:

I'm agree. For me, to be 2nd at Hockenheim is not impossible (only because nothing is impossible Laughing ), but really, really hard to imagine.

Hockenheim is not my favourite track. I like it, but I've never had good races here. I will be very happy if I manage to stay 5th in the championship.

Salut!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Silverstone
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4