Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Silverstone

Go down 
+27
Berkem Ceylan
Stefan Maurischat
Laurent Duconge
Philippe Martinelli
Thomas Gatschnegg
Tiago Malafaya
Adam Svoboda
Vincent Rieux
Bernard Jeanmart
Luigi Bonati
Patrick Marucco
Carlo Pozzi
Iker Estefania
Roger Pitarque
Ludovic Tiengou
Ben Paulet
Paul Nadeau
Sasha Sosnowski
Carl Larrad
Luis Garcia
Frank Verplanken
Steve Parker
Pierre Labédan
Frank Labédan
Yannick Lampure
Mario Gassner
Guillaume Siebert
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Apr 2010 - 10:47

Présent,
en espérant ne pas trop tondre le gazon anglais :D Wink
Back to top Go down
Laurent Duconge
Club Driver
Laurent Duconge

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Apr 2010 - 13:29

Philippe Martinelli wrote:
Présent,

Bin quoi faut pas avoir honte de posséder un excellent drive et être le roi du green......... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Apr 2010 - 15:52

Laurent Duconge wrote:
Philippe Martinelli wrote:
Présent,

Bin quoi faut pas avoir honte de posséder un excellent drive et être le roi du green......... Laughing Laughing

Elle est très bonne Laurent... :hihi:

Il faudrait que je coure avec ma Golf...
Back to top Go down
Stefan Maurischat
Club Driver
Stefan Maurischat

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 17:04

I would try the #8 Porsche 917 tonight if still possible :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 17:15

Yes no prob Wink
Back to top Go down
Berkem Ceylan
Club Driver
Berkem Ceylan

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 17:25

I will be there :D
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 19:00

Race server launched, pass : hso70 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon Clinton
Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 20:05

Sorry guys, the pc's still without software after a rebuild. Will have to miss this and unfortunately I can't make the next race either. Enjoy the rest of the series :top:

Jon
Back to top Go down
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 21:05

désolé il m'a manqué 1/4 d'heure pour être au départ.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 21:44

Not my best race i was really surprised with the pace of the 908 tonight i was expecting to be a lot quicker
i have to apologize to Thomas really sorry for nudging you at the beginning im really sorry if i spoiled your race .... :doh:

Paul and Frank where having a great race in front of me and i was waiting for them too crash
but after many laps and a small mistake by Frank ,Paul got in front it was great to watch guys .... :clap:

I Then got into a fight with Frank for a few laps not sure what happened to Frank as he dropped back
it was a shame that we could not continue are fight ...You where very fast in the 908 tonight ... affraid

Overall fairly pleased with 8th Place some more points and the
P3000 Battle goes to Hockenheim ... :banane:

Not sure who won but congrats to the winners and all finishers Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 21:53

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=
Back to top Go down
Laurent Duconge
Club Driver
Laurent Duconge

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 21:56

Course merdique
pas du tout dans le rythme et a l'aise dans la 917 avec le plein... surpris à plusieur reprise au freinage (blocage arrière gauche) alors quen mod qualif je n'avait pas de probleme......
J'ai pas asez tourné en set course pour bien faire
Dsl pour ceux que j'ai un peu gêné avec une auto quand même abimée :/
Ferais mieu au prochain......... qui vas durer une éternité ...
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Apr 2010 - 23:46

Had an interesting race tonight. Started 5th but was disapointed to stay behind my PB. Had a decent start, lost a place to Mario, but was able to be competitive (the 1st and 2nd don't count).

Laurent lost control in front of me so I was able to pass him, then was Roger's turn. had a good clean fight until I passed him in T1. Then Mario was up. Took me 2 or 3 laps to do catch him and had a great battle with for 3 laps until the final turn. He went wide, I saw my opportunity and took it. Then I got scared when saw his car going to the inside line and thought he was trying to shut the door. I managed to squeeze by and saw him loose control through my mirrors.

Later I saw the replay that he was already out of control and I feel bad for contributing for a bigger losse of control of the car. Really sorry m8, but there was nothing I could do. That was the worst way of ending an epic battle.

Congrats to Carlo for the victory
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 0:19

Very good race for me tonight, 1st win :first: in the Interserie!!

Took the pole with a perfect lap and had a great start, pulling away from Gui in the 1st lap, but went too wide at the last corner, spun and came back in 3rd.
From then my car became very loose on corner entry, suffered some damage in the rear of the car, but was able to push hard anyway, passed Mario after T1 and began to catch Gui, who was about 3 seconds ahead.
On lap 7 i nearly spun again at T3 and lost other 4 seconds.
So with 20 laps to go i was 7 secs behind, but i managed to find my race pace and began to catch him again, closing about 0.5 sec per lap.
With 6 laps to go i caught him, i took other 2 laps to find the right place to pass, had a better exit from T4 and i used the slipstream and went on the inside line, he had a late braking, went very wide and spun.
In the final laps my task was only not to do mistakes and brought the win home.

Very important win also for the champ, in fact it is still open with 1 race to go, the longest and the most difficult one at Hockenheim, my chances to win it are very remote, but in a 75 lap race everything can happen

See you at Hockenheim in 3 weeks time!!!
Back to top Go down
Claus Egelund
Rookie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 7:01

I'm a vicar which means that the easter is combined with a lot of work for instance I have to hold a service in 2 hours, so I forgot to say that I was not able to race yesterday. I hope that you had a nice race and hope to be able to race at Hockenheim :slurp:
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 9:41

Sorry had to go to scotland last night,my apoligies for missing race :doh:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Gatschnegg
Experienced Driver
Thomas Gatschnegg

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 10:11

I had a short race. First lap and second corner, I touched the grass and spinned and someone hit me very hard. I limped to the pit to rapair the car. After the pitstop the car felt OK but I was lapped by every car. So I tried desperately to catch up and finally ended over the fence :doh:

@Carl: never noticed that your car touched my car Laughing

Gratulation to the winner.
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 10:41

what a hell of a race. Silverstone is a very strange track indeed. I hate this one but I've, since GPL, never quit on it and have some of my beautiful battle there. Last night was no exeption to that strange rule.

Done a very bad qualifications. Whatever i was doing the car was very touchy on brakes with few fuel on board. However I beat my PB I was very far from my usual qualifications place in that serie auguring a very very bad race for me as Laurent and Roger were far more better qualified than I. I wasn't confident at all.
During the warmup I notice that many peoples in front of me during qualifications were having troubles being faster than me though. here came back hope to reach 7th position which will be a very good result.

For once I made a good start overtaking Stefan and avoiding Thomas to get in front of me. And then start a full time battle all the way. Never had a breathing time all along the race. At first Yannick was slowing me down. But I manage to overtake him quite quickly and I hope cleanly. Then start the amazing race with Luis, Stefan and Laurent. Every mistake done means being overtaken or losing time. I've done a couple of them but was ultimately capable of winning the contest. Wasn't easy as the car start behave quite widly on brakes as the tanks emptied themself. And Stefan put quite a lot of pressure at the end to overtake.

5th overall is quite unexpected in regard to my qualifications. But again I managed to be one of the more consistent in the race (something I'm good at with the Ferrari as it seems). And, with Carl and Paul finishing just behind me, Laurent and Frank retiring from race, Iker not attending the race, Tiago coming to late to the championnship, Roger taking only two points more than me I need a 6th position at Hockenheim (and Roger need victory) to end 4th overall (which will be quite an achievement for me). And that's something I'm very capable of
Back to top Go down
Roger Pitarque
Rookie
Roger Pitarque

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 10:46

4th, my best result in this champ.

After the qualy, I was dreaming with podium... but in the first laps, Mario and Tiago made me realize that it was just that: a dream Sad . They both passed me after a 1 or 2 laps fight. After that, I only was able to follow them in the distance, loosing some tenths every lap. Only Marios' crash gave me my final 4th position. I spent the rest of the race pursuing Tiago and waiting for a mistake that never came.

Glad for a race with only a little mistake.

Congratulations for the winners: Carlo & Tiago :clap:

Salut!!
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 12:05

so, my first race with the 917er was another DNF. But i am not that disappointed. Was a nice race with some nice battles. And i was able to learn a lot about the porsche.

I was pretty happy with P6 in the starting grid, because i thought i would be nowhere with not much practice and no personalized setup. i took the base setup of gui and start working on it. even in the warm up, i changed lots of stuff.

the start of the race was pretty good. i was able to get tiago in the underpowered 908 and after the first lap, i was best of the rest in position 3. in the first laps, i was able to get away from the porsche pack behind me. but then, i think that my tires overheated and lost some performance. and tiago was getting faster and faster. after some more laps, he was directly behind me and i tried to let him no chance to overtake, so close the inside of the corner and then kill him on the straights with the power of the 917er. but actually, the 908 was very very fast and a lot faster out of the corner, and the 917er with the 4-gear box was not. so i needed about 240 km/h or more to really move away. i recognized that roger was getting closer. so i tried not to focus on tiago but to focus on myself. but i made a mistake in the last corner and tiago took the possibility to overtake. it was completly my fault. i lost the back and spun into the wall of the pit lane. i was a little bit frustrated, because it is hard getting overtaked by a 908er when you are sitting in a 917er. i am really impressed by tiagos driving! mate, you`re really flying!

congrats to carlo and tiago. fabulous race!
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 13:11

The start was not bad, but i had lose the ground immediatly, sh if i have keep the postion i will make a race in the group, ok that it is right too. like this race anyway. LOL
Grats all winners!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 14:36

Un peu déçu, j'étais en fait persuadé qu'en l'absence de Sasha, une deuxième place me suffisait pour être champion, mais non :doh: Du coup je ne m'étais pas vraiment entrainé et en course je n'ai pas vraiment tenté de résister à Carlo quand il remontait, juste un peu quand il m'a rejoint. Bon de toutes façons il était plus rapide que moi, surtout dans le dernier secteur où il avait vraiment un truc. Victoire totalement méritée.

Tout se jouera donc à Hockenheim Smile

===============
A bit disapointed as I was sure that without Sasha, finishing 2nd would have been enough for me to be crowned, but I should have checked the standings more carefully :doh: So I had almost no training before the race, I did not really tried to resist when Carlo began to gain ground on me. Anyway he was faster than me here and especially in the last sector where he had something special. A very well deserved win.

Everything will be decided at Hockenheim Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 15:06

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Tout se jouera donc à Hockenheim Smile
Everything will be decided at Hockenheim Smile
It should make for an interesting race
its nice to see the championship go down to the wire .... bounce

S5000 is a 2 way fight
P3000 is a 3 way fight .....

I Guess a 2 1/2 hour race i better start practicing pitstops .... Wink
I Also think Tiago could be a deciding factor as well affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 15:35

Carl Larrad wrote:

It should make for an interesting race
its nice to see the championship go down to the wire .... bounce

S5000 is a 2 way fight
P3000 is a 3 way fight .....

I Guess a 2 1/2 hour race i better start practicing pitstops .... Wink
I Also think Tiago could be a deciding factor as well affraid

Well Carl they will more than those fight

First Carlo-Guillaume fight for title. Guillaume still had a 90% edge over it as he need to finish only 7th to win it. Then even if Carlo win, he'll be ahead by one point. But beware the Australia GP 1986 syndrom :jp: One question to Guillaume. What happens in case of ex aequo? If Carlo finish second and you scoring nothing that will be the case. Nothing is said about that in the regulations. So what? two winners then? or you only because of more victories?

There's also a fight for 4th place. Mathematically it's not mine. Frank and Roger could grab it away from me. Then again if I'll finish 7th it will be mine whatever they do. Worse for Frank he need a victory. But victory for 908/2 at Hockenheim is more a fantaisy than reality. Roger could also grab it by finishing second and me not scoring. Then we'll be ex-aequo

The battle for 5th is also quite open. From Roger to Yannick everything is mathematically possible. Well it will probably a battle between Roger, Carl, Frank, Paul, Laurent and Tiago. Frank seems to be out of the equation though as Hockenheim is pain in the a.. for his car.

P3000 a 3way..not so sure. It depends on what type of car Tiago will take. If he sticks to 3L it would be a 4 way one (a must to be Tiago riding the Alfa at Hockenheim :D . Strangely the #37 one seems to be free Wink ). But in that battle Carl gets the edge as his Alfa will be much more advantageous in Germany than the 908.

Hockenheim is not a difficult track. But the loooooooooooong race awaiting us there could bring some changes in all the hierarchy. Who can tell what will happens all along the 75 laps of the race? The pit stop strategy could have a great deal of importance as the Ferrari must do two pits (and so loosing great deal of time) where the 917 or the Alfa could perhaps do only one (well that's unlikely but....)
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Apr 2010 - 17:02

Salut a tous :hello:
Comme toujours je suis déçus de ma course en WSC Sad
Des qualifs correctes. Smile
Je pars prudemment, une habitude de GPL sûrement. Laughing
Ludo ma passé et ensuite j’ai enchaîné les bêtises. Evil or Very Mad
Philippe a dû se demander si j’avais pas picolé. :rigol:
Je me sors trois fois et je lui remonte dessus trois fois. :D
Vraiment pas dans le coup j’avais la vitesse pour finir facilement
Vers la cinquième place. Smile
Décidément ce champ ne me va pas. Neutral
Rendez-vous en Allemagne pour la dernière ! Wink

Yannick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Silverstone   Round 5 - Silverstone - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Silverstone
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next