Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NC - Brands Hatch

Go down 
+25
Roman Koranda
David Conan
Tiago Malafaya
Olivier Philipps
Steve Parker
Frank Verplanken
Adam Svoboda
Michal Janak
Jan Kowalski
Patrick Marucco
Pierre Labédan
Carl Larrad
Luis Garcia
Gregory Letellier
Vincent Beretta
Yannick Lampure
Mario Gassner
Vincent Rieux
Carlo Pozzi
Kimmo Kononen
Ben Paulet
Karel Marciniszyn
Ludovic Tiengou
Pierre Pfleger
Guillaume Siebert
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 19:59

Karel - come back on the server Razz !!
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 20:55

I am sorry...I made a mistake before druids, come in to the line of some Ligier (not sure) and was lap behind...my sweet girlfriend comes to my room spoke something about windows, make some cleaning and totaly destroy my concentration...another horrible evening...sorry I hope I dind´t made your car undrivable...
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 20:55

Damn I crashed 2 times while leading, my setup was fast but too hard to keep on track in race conditions. Otherwise it was great fun, my start was awesome :D and I some good scraps with Carl, Franck, Thomas ... I think we'll have a surprise winner tonite Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:01

I Cant believe my luck i was having the F1 race of my life i made a great start and actually crossed the line in first place
ahead of Gui made a couple of small errors was close between Frank,Thomas ,Gui and Carlo .... bounce

Gui spins of the track and i managed to get back up to 2nd behind Frank
feeling very confident with my setup and then for some reason i gets a bloody puncture
had to do a whole lap to get back into the pits to change tyres ...
By the time i came out of the pits im in 11th place and lapped
Race Over ..... :aie:

Is it possible to get a puncture of a bit of debris on the track as i never hit anything ... :hum:

Even though this was a NC Race ,This is even more dissapointing than Kiemola ...
Im absolutly Gutted Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Vincent Rieux
Experienced Driver
Vincent Rieux

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:27

Carl Larrad wrote:

Is it possible to get a puncture of a bit of debris on the track as i never hit anything ... :hum:

Even though this was a NC Race ,This is even more dissapointing than Kiemola ...
Im absolutly Gutted Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

I had the same problem in buenos aires : i started the race with qualy tires... :frank: :doh:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:29

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=

Bravo Franck :top:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:31

Apologies to Luis for the collision early on, I'm afraid it ruined your race :S . Also I made an over-optimistic move on Carlo later... sorry mate.

Otherwise, one of the best races of my life :banane: :banane: :banane: !!! The first 15 laps or so were crazy with the first 5/7 all together and positions changing every corner Shocked ! And the last part of race I had one of the greatest scraps ever with Thomas' Ferrari ! Two-wides everywhere, crazy braking moments - Arnoux/Villeneuve stuff I tell ya ! Many thanks mate that was awsome :drink: :top: !

Grats to Franck for the win :flag:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Thomas Gatschnegg
Experienced Driver
Thomas Gatschnegg

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:33

I think this was my best race ever so far.
I could not believe to be able to fight for a top three position.
Well, I made some driving errors but was able to avoid damaging the car.
grats to all who finished the race.

:champ:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Gatschnegg
Experienced Driver
Thomas Gatschnegg

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:35

and yes the wheel to wheel action was intense and so much fun, hard, but fair. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:35

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Apologies to Luis for the collision early on, I'm afraid it ruined your race :S . Also I made an over-optimistic move on Carlo later... sorry mate.

Otherwise, one of the best races of my life :banane: :banane: :banane: !!! The first 15 laps or so were crazy with the first 5/7 all together and positions changing every corner Shocked ! And the last part of race I had one of the greatest scraps ever with Thomas' Ferrari ! Two-wides everywhere, crazy braking moments - Arnoux/Villeneuve stuff I tell ya ! Many thanks mate that was awsome :drink: :top: !

Grats to Franck for the win :flag:

didn´t I wreck your car too much???
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Roman Koranda
Club Driver
Roman Koranda

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:35

Congratulations to winners.
Good race ... First half for me O.K. Second half - crash + Pitstop
but finished ....
See you next time
Roman.
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:36

1st race after 8 month without a hands on wheel

the start i make too carefully and let many drivers past but than slowly catch some of them in trouble

nice race , very interesting not drive lonely, there was some short distance racing with other competitors
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 21:40

course ratée mais un frère peut en cacher un autre.je suis allé au pits pour réparer aprés un contact avec yannick en spin mais ca marche pas ,65 s d' arrêt pour rien, j ai essayé de remonter avec ma suspension abimées mais à presque 2 tours c'était pour la gloire bravo franck :hello:
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 22:01

cheers :first:
Ah ben celle la j'y croyais vraiment pas :jp:
Journée passée a faire une compet de tennis, 5h sur la route et je rentre juste a temps pour courir, les yeux explosés ...
dès le debut je me suis regalé des bagarres entre un super Carl, Gui,Thomas Frank (Pierre etant prematurement parti faire des patés :aie: ) ...je regardais ca en leger retrait, profitant des spins des uns et des autres mais c'etait superbe !! Ca me rappellait les heures de gloire de l'aurora, et d'ailleurs je me retrouvais derriere Gui (legerement abimé ) avant que lui ausi ne spinne :smil20:
je n'avais plus qu'a controler Thomas et Frank qui se livraient une grosse bagarre ...mais le retour a l'ecurie fut long !
ma premiere victore en 79 :champ:
Bravo a Carl pour son debut de course extraordinaire et a Thomas pour sa vitesse de pointe avec la Ferrari ...du sang neuf en 79 aux avant postes, avec le retour des williams 07 des 'Vincent' la fin de saison devrait etre superbe .

ps: j'ai bien marqué 9 points là hein Gui ! :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:08

oui la concurrence à nos tyrrells et aux ligiers indécemment performantes arrive ,n'oublions pas les renault de steve et kimmo qui sont encore au supplice et vont bientôt faire parler la poudre, on va devoir batailler :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:23

One small prize i led my 1st ever HSO race even if it was only for half of a lap lol!

Well done Franck and podium finishers Thomas and Frank nice result Wink :drink:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:28

Carl are you sure you didn't start the race with quali tyres as Vincent suggested ? :hum:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:44

Ive just checked my setup offline and i was using softs i drove through the gravel
a couple of times after going wide and road a couple of kerbs
and i thought i drove over your wing after you spun
but after watching the video it was a speed board and not your wing and i never touched it .....

I Just went into the 1st corner and my wheel started pulling to the left really badly
and i could not drive in a straight line i thought it was a puncture when i came out of the pits
things where a lot better but the car was still pulling slightly to the left like a FFB problem ...

Im wondering if it was the curse that i have with my Red Momo .....

I Used the same setup for the race that i had used all week ive never had any problems ....
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:48

Strange things happen at Brands Hatch. Carl can confirm that last night for the first time in my life my engine caught fire in the midlle of a straight and no, I didn't spinout before :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010 - 23:54

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Strange things happen at Brands Hatch. Carl can confirm that last night for the first time in my life my engine caught fire in the midlle of a straight and no, I didn't spinout before :rigol:
That was strange Tiago but what have i told you about Smoking In The Car ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 0:19

Eeheheh, Can't live without smoke
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 8:27

Had a good steady race with the renault,early laps spent holding off a lotus and a ferrari,was hard work as i had set boost on 10 and loaded wrong steering wheel profile,so had no buttons assigned to turn it down lol,made exiting corners interesting though affraid was happy to get the car home for 7th Very Happy grats to Franck :champ: and podium finishers :top:
Back to top Go down
Gregory Letellier
Club Driver
Gregory Letellier

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 9:47

The first lesson of the race was i'm not a good engineer for making a setup for my car,11th after the qualifying session, my car was very unstable with low fuel level. In the warmup i'm happy to feel the car was better with the full tank, my start was good, after 2 laps i was 6th but i make a mistake in a right i select the 2nd gear and not the 3rd and spin. i came back on track in 12th position, and after i make the maximum to stay on track and finish the race.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 12:01

First race with F1 79, and last race probably.
20 laps for training, with an unknown car, it's not enough. The F1 is too sharp to complete a race without serious training.
Grats to winner and podium.
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010 - 13:11

Pour ma part, j'ai vu Brands Hatch, mais pas la ligne de départ ...

Ca n'avait pas trop mal commencé puisqu'en qualifs j'étais arrivé à faire un temps qui me donnait la 15 ou 16 place, je n'espérais pas mieux.

Malheureusement, peu avant la fin des qualifs j'ai eu un coup de fil d'une amie proche qui était dans tous ses états. Elle avait besoin de parler, je ne pouvais pas lui demander de rappeler après la course ... Rolling Eyes Enfin, j'ai fait ma B.A. mais j'ai tout de meme les boules car j'aime bien Brands Hatch.

Vivement Jarama !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NC - Brands Hatch   NC - Brands Hatch - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NC - Brands Hatch
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next