Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours

Go down 
+17
Stewart Amos
Larry Krupp
Brendan Kaczmarek
Milt Minter Jr
Jerry Foehrkolb
Bill Yarbrough
Kevin Lewis
Jim Ray
Guy Pitra
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Thomas Cazorla
Andre Lagunzad
Sanjin Haler
Sasha Sosnowski
Bruno Goujon
Julien Lafon
Guillaume Siebert
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sanjin Haler
Club Driver
Sanjin Haler

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 19:37

i like to know when passs and etc will be send to mail?
Back to top Go down
Bill Yarbrough
Rookie
Bill Yarbrough

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 23:02

If it's not too much trouble could you please keep #98 car reserved for me for the Sebring race? There's a good chance I will be able to participate in the race afterall. Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 0:49

Sanjin Haler wrote:
i like to know when passs and etc will be send to mail?

Sorry I did not send any race mail, all informations are in the first post now Wink
Back to top Go down
Andre Lagunzad
Club Driver
Andre Lagunzad

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 5:35

track.ini?
Back to top Go down
http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com/
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 6:41

Andre Lagunzad wrote:
track.ini?
What we have found is that pit speed is 50mph and to make a 3 hr race,you will need 100lps...As long as you set upt the server ini that way,ie-pit road speed 200mph and laps 100,we are in buisiness,tyMilt.. :flag: :papy: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 10:19

Matt Watkins is gonna show in the #00 Dauer Porsche if his Satelite holds up Depends on when the sat company shows up! :flag: :papy: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 11:24

Andre Lagunzad wrote:
track.ini?

Available now Wink
Back to top Go down
Bruno Goujon
Club Driver

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 19:37

Arfff :doh: tout se passait bien jusqu'à que la freebox se reboot affraid :grrr: :grrr: Dire que je l'avais rebooté juste avant la course pour éviter ce genre de désagrément :hum:
J'attends donc qu'elle se reboot et je me repointe, je pars et dans la ligne droite après les stands,je jette un coup d'œil au classement pour savoir où j'en suis, bin paf affraid "as tu vu l'avion" au lieu de passer la cinquième je passe la troisième pale :aie: , le moteur m'a fait comprendre qu'il aime pas ça du tout.
Quand ça veut pas , ça veut pas Evil or Very Mad

Vivement la prochaine :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 19:42

got DQfied during my first stop, just couldn't find my pit box, when i found it it was too late.
That's a pity because after disastrous qualifying(hard into the wall on the 1st fast lap), i started from the back and climbed up to 2nd place (quite far behind Sasha) and was having a good battle with Bill, then on lap 34 i stopped and was forced to quit.

See you on the next one, hoping to find a good car, or i will continue as a wild card driver
Back to top Go down
Jim Ray
Club Driver
Jim Ray

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 21:23

Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 0000096

Good race all. Hope to see more cars next time at Miami-homestead. Thanks for hosting. The connections seemed better this time.

The schedule and the results pages show two different tracks for April 10th, btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsbracing.com/gtp.html
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 23:07

Fantastic win Sasha!And a great 2nd for Sanjin in the Mazda!A Great pace in that car!Too bad for Bill and Carlo,great runs...Bill blew up in 2nd with 5 to go..Aye Caramba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's racing..A fine field and good,clean racing that deserves more cars..Larry Krupp lost internet connection and couldn't get in when it was restored..Everybody did great!

As for the #0 Porsche Team,we didn't put a wheel off but for the 2nd straight race,we lost a gear-this time 4th..We've managed to win the "Porsche-Toyota class" each race but the Jags and Saubers are too fast to keep up with on a regular basis..It's pretty much a top 5 car every track..No better,no worse..The Porsche is "long of tooth" like it's driver-lol..I did run a :48 1 in the race-a personal best in Chassis A..But in testing ,the driver ran a 46.5 in the Sauber...We keep loosing gears but getting good finishes,so we're gonna try to keep that going-It's a long season,so consistency should give us a chance at the top 5 in points...

This race was what the Dr. ordered with clean racing and a good size field..Cosidering the internet and the fact that we are still getting to know each other on the track,we are getting better and Sasha and sanjin ran great races..Hopefully this will pull more drivers into the series as we have a couple of new guys that want a part of it at =FSB=..If more cars could come available!Thanks again HSO for having us and we're off to Miami..Seems like we've been in florida for 3 months-lol..party at Brendans, tonight lol! :flag: :third: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Sanjin Haler
Club Driver
Sanjin Haler

PostSubject: yea   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010 - 23:50

Yes exelent race for me. i am extreme happy-
Had lots of thing going in race, Was all time looking in Minter and Leader Sasha.
from Leader Sasha i was expecting to be lapted to be shure to have enought fuel. That didnt happend. I passed S/F line with no fuel. This car is terreble. Slow on straights and poor fuel economy.
I did expect to finishe in top 5 but not in top 4 Wink

Lucky me that Minter wasnt to agressive at start so I pass him and later I drive hard to hold him back. I was realy in panic for last stint because of that fuel. I lost some lap times cos of that.

Pozzi quit and #84 had problems so i pass him at end. and that is 2nd place.

Tip to Pozzi. If u run out of fuel u call Tow truck and race again.

I never drive that long. this was hard.

Wd to podiums.
Wd Sasha
And grats to Minter for consistency.
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 0:36

Sanjin Haler wrote:
Yes exelent race for me. i am extreme happy-
Had lots of thing going in race, Was all time looking in Minter and Leader Sasha.
from Leader Sasha i was expecting to be lapted to be shure to have enought fuel. That didnt happend. I passed S/F line with no fuel. This car is terreble. Slow on straights and poor fuel economy.
I did expect to finishe in top 5 but not in top 4 Wink

Lucky me that Minter wasnt to agressive at start so I pass him and later I drive hard to hold him back. I was realy in panic for last stint because of that fuel. I lost some lap times cos of that.

Pozzi quit and #84 had problems so i pass him at end. and that is 2nd place.

Tip to Pozzi. If u run out of fuel u call Tow truck and race again.

I never drive that long. this was hard.

Wd to podiums.
Wd Sasha
And grats to Minter for consistency.
Yes,great run!Sasha was just badass fast!But that 'lil Mazda..Wow...Me and Kevin worked to the wee hrs of the morning but no matter what we duid,the Porsche had up to 10 mph advantage on the straight..kevin is a top notch road Racer and he told me he gained a sec. a lap after following the #5 car..Not to take away from Sashas' great win, but Sanjin can roll!(The Big Lebowski).. :flag: :hihi: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 0:43

Fantastic to win at Sebring, it means a lot. I'm also very pleased to get the win for the Bud Light Jaguar Racing team, considering we had a shot in all the opening races, it's good to finally be on the top step of the podium. I'm a little disappointed Gui couldn't make it, maybe could have been more eventful or certainly even better for the team, but overall I'm obviously pleased to get my first win in the series. We had a shot at Daytona but I was really just learning and mistakes were expected, I threw Palm Beach away, and so to win here, as challenging as Sebring is is just great.

I had practiced 1:47 pace and was already expecting to be solid in the race, but following the start I kind of caught myself by surprise running a 1:46 on my third lap. It really help me unlock the potential of the car. The race was relatively easy considering the speed of the car and the small field, but it was definitely no walk in the park. My first stint was getting a lead built up and was quite good. Stint two was very fast for me in the first half, then around the halfway point I decided to turn it down to cruise pace and just bring the car home, make sure I avoided any problems while out there on my own. I was conserving some fuel, but more importantly the car itself as I was 8 laps short anyway on fuel and that would be a lot to save. The third stint was my hairiest despite it being my full on "conservative" stint as there were quite a few times I lost a bit of concentration running the slower pace and had to pick it up every now and again. By the end I was feeling the race quite a bit more than at Daytona, the level of focus and everything that is Sebring made the last 20 or so laps feel really long and tiring. But overall I'm glad to win it feels great following the win in the Porsche last weekend. :first:

Well done to Sanjin who debuted very well, I ran around him a bit in my conservative closing stint and that coupled with my pitstop kept him on the lead lap so sorry to him if he almost ran out of fuel. Also well done to Milt who's always a class act. Tough for Bill and the Eagle team, but it certainly helps us in the title race. As Milt said it's a long championship and I hope we can get the grid sizes up. Still nice to be staying in Florida, especially as I've finally gotten a win so see you all in Miami.
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 0:47

Ty Sasha! :flag: :champ: :flag:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 0:49

No way I could have challenge you Sasha, I just HATE this GTP mod when racing on bumpy tracks like this. No feeling with the car which keep spinning for no reason, so i'm just painfully slow. I gave it a quick try this morning, not fun at all so I decided not to show up.

Grats for your win teammate Wink
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 0:58

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
No way I could have challenge you Sasha, I just HATE this GTP mod when racing on bumpy tracks like this. No feeling with the car which keep spinning for no reason, so i'm just painfully slow. I gave it a quick try this morning, not fun at all so I decided not to show up.

hope to see you and antoine at the next round Gui! :flag: cheers :flag:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 1:00

Miami has no bumps, so I'll be there :raclure:
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 1:12

Guillaume Siebert wrote:

No I totally know what you mean mate. I really was considering not running this as well, the bumps were just killing me. That lack of feel is exactly what I was complaining about in Daytona, but I got it a little better, or at least as good as I think I can and it was still pretty hard here at Sebring. If I wasn't spinning, I was running 1:48's at best. I don't know what it was though, I woke up today (after a good nights sleep) with the thought of not running it still in my mind, but when I started practice somehow I just was able to smooth out my style (which is very aggressive for these GTP cars, especially on the bumps) and I don't know I was at least .5 second faster only today. So I'm kind of surprised as well. Then the second stint in the race, running a 1:46 pace was really completely unexpected beyond my wildest expectations, but I understand you Gui.

Miami here we come.
Back to top Go down
Sanjin Haler
Club Driver
Sanjin Haler

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 9:24

Milt Minter Jr wrote:

Yes,great run!Sasha was just badass fast!But that 'lil Mazda..Wow...Me and Kevin worked to the wee hrs of the morning but no matter what we duid,the Porsche had up to 10 mph advantage on the straight..kevin is a top notch road Racer and he told me he gained a sec. a lap after following the #5 car..Not to take away from Sashas' great win, but Sanjin can roll!(The Big Lebowski).. :flag: :hihi: :flag:

Well i spent whole week to find some speed and nothing. Car best is 1 48 6 and 10 miles down on straight. and 3 total stints of fuel. I saw Kevin did 4 stops. I think this car for this track is to slow.
I drive at practice and did 5 fast laps and gone watching U guys. And than i saw Minter going 194 mph on place where i go max 181 mph. I drove B for 1 46 .6 and gone 191 mph but that is ok cos is a class higher. but A chassis is so fast at top speed. and than he drove 1 48 2. uh that was to much. I was very disapointed with my car. But i hoped to find in race that I dont use the most fuel but i was again wrong. All cars going first stint over 30 laps. and my car is doing only 28. shame. realy.

Yes when i was lapping Kevin i saw him going fast as me driving behinde.

Fun race.

I never drove for this long. max 1 and 1/2 of hour.

Thx Minter. I really give all I got.
Back to top Go down
Vance Le Garde
Rookie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 10:04

Sorry I couldnt make it last night guys , I couldnt get the forum to work and I had just reloaded xp and was having issues with almost everything....

I work on the weekends also and it has been very hectic and I wasnt even sure I could have stayed awake , but I hope to be at the next one and if I cant then I will let someone new jump into my car that can run more than I can.

vance
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 11:57

Grats to Sasha for his dominant drive which enables him to take the lead in the championship :clap: ! Well done too Sanjin and Milt :top: and all finishers. Thanks all for showing up !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Bruno Goujon
Club Driver

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 16:12

Tu as disparu Franck!Que t'est il arrivé?
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 17:02

Jim Ray wrote:
The schedule and the results pages show two different tracks for April 10th, btw.

please ignore the website's schedule and drivers roster atm please, will be updated asap byt for now only those on the forum are accurate Wink
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours   Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 : Sebring 3 Hours
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2