Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Realfeel or LeoFFB?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Realfeel or LeoFFB? Empty
PostSubject: Realfeel or LeoFFB?   Realfeel or LeoFFB? Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan 2010 - 22:03

Hi guys, i have recently purchased a G25 and whilst i have absolutely no problem with the quality of it i have to say i do find it very "twitchy" to drive with, i only use the 1979F1 mod here on HSO so have very little experience with other mods, therefore i am not sure if its me, the wheel or the mod, i have had a little tweak around with the settings of the wheel, not really knowing what i am doing i have to say, and it has taken some of the edge off it but it is still a very twitchy drive. So here i am, i have seen Realfeel and Leo mentioned in various places and have had a quick chat with Kimmo about them but can anyone explain roughly what they are, what they do, are they tricky to install and set up, would you recommend either of them and most importantly will they improve my lap times. Very Happy . Many thanks guys, Chris.
Back to top Go down

Realfeel or LeoFFB?
Page 1 of 1