Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everybody...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Hi everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Hi everybody...   Hi everybody... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 13:54

Maybe it is a little late for a introduces myself but because I feel very good in this nice community and I want to became a regular member of this family, I think it is good to introduces me a little

Wink

I started with simracing in 2003 with GPL...it was golden years from my today POV because of feelings on the start of each grand prix...ooh..it was great and I have a big luck that Czech online championship was league full of gentleman drivers, but not only gentle, but very very fast too...I learn so much there regarding behave on track and off track too...then it was ordinary story of slow simracer...i tried nearly every possible simulation and mods...what I really love is GTP and F1 79 mod for rF (Cart Factor is great too!). I was admin for GTP and GT Legends league and finaly I tried to do some modding. In fact 3D models only, at first with cooperation with simracing.cz, MMG and finaly HistoriX modding group where I am stay as a memeber for nowadays (stay tuned for new version of historic GTs!!!). Besides this I am working on my own project...I want to learn more about models so I choose cars from my country (where I can take photos, ask drivers, constructors, etc.)and I want to try work on it from beggining on 3D model, mapping, textures and getting in game - you can find more on my blog. I want to make cca 4-5 formula easter from 70´s/80´s...

I am really looking fwd to next GTP season here and for next F1 79 season too! I hope I will be able to attend in as much races as possible (and I hope I will finaly learn a little about preparing the right setups! study )...

Thank you all, particulary admins, for this nice simracing portal!
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Hi everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody...   Hi everybody... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 16:15

Good to have ya Karel!Look forward to seing ya next season in GTP!Feel free to run the 24 laps of Lemans Jan 2 at =FSB=!Maybe we'll see ya..We're practicing nitely..no password,if some are on..Come on in..and everyone else,too! :drink:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Hi everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody...   Hi everybody... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 16:34

Good introduction Karel, work on your blog is very interresting :top:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Hi everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody...   Hi everybody... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009 - 16:31

Thanks for the intro Karel Wink . I have your mod in WIP watch since it first appeared at RFC Smile . Nice to have you with us, a true gentleman both on and off the track :hello: !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

Hi everybody... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody...   Hi everybody... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: