Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars

Go down 
+27
Rob Bakker
Anthony Petakas
Fred Gubbels
Richard Roberts
Kimmo Kononen
Tiago Malafaya
Fernando Almeida
Frank Labédan
Gianluca Desposito
Allar Foht
Jean-François Bovy
Olivier Mathieu
Vincent Beretta
Roberto Padrino
Yannick Lampure
Timo Vermeersch
Luis Garcia
Antoine de Mautor
Berkem Ceylan
Lionel Demoment
Eric Campillo
Ryan von Steinen
Patrick Marucco
Carl Larrad
Frank Verplanken
Ludovic Tiengou
Guillaume Siebert
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2009 - 1:08

why not a team Richard Hylands-Ludo Tiengou then??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2009 - 9:33

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
why not a team Richard Hylands-Ludo Tiengou then??? Very Happy
I Really hope Richard does not pull out ....
Would be really nice if we could have a 512 on the grid ..... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2009 - 9:36

Glenn Corliss wrote:
Hi all, especially Carl! Smile
Carl, I didn't realize until I signed up and read this forum that this was the same race you told me about back when we ran the LeMans 24hr race. I thought I was going to be travelling back when you asked, so I couldn't accept. My plans changed, and I got that trip out of the way last week, so here I am. Didn't mean to snub you, pal!!! Smile

Looking forward to racing with you again, except this time we'll be on the track at the same time... well, possibly. Smile

Hi Chris
Im really Glad you could make it nice to see Team America has landed
this truly is going to be an International race ........See you on the track ;)Sorry Chris i did infact mean Glenn lol!

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Sat 5 Dec 2009 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christopher Snow
Rookie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2009 - 10:11

Smile I think you meant to say "Hi, Glenn:" ^

We are, indeed, all three of us, Americans. Which led to a bit of joking between Paul and myself the other night...:

N.A.R.T (Ferrari) was of course the "North-American Racing Team," and once Glenn was onboard with us, I suggested we might think of ourselves as something similar--"A.A.R.T."...the "All-American Racing Team."

Paul said that was fine, as long as no one started calling us the "A.A.R.P*." LOL!

[*the AARP is actually a major senior-citizens protection lobby here in the US--the "American Association of Retired Persons" :D Fortunately, none of us is yet old enough to join, I don't think...and as long as we don't DRIVE like old men in this race, I'm sure we'll be happy.]

------

Of course it's also true that "our" yellow and red car is actually entered in this race by "Racing Team AAW."

We can't help but hope that's a good omen...short for "All-American Winners...." :-P

CS
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2009 - 11:56

Carl Larrad wrote:
Ludo i know your heart is on the 512 but the offer is there if you would like to join us with the dreaded Saltzburg 917 ....

Try it for a test. I'm not confortable at all with that car. I'm even faster with the Lola than with 917. S I decline the offer
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2009 - 12:17

Chris I must say it's not very clear for me, do you want to drive the remaining 312P or stick with the Porsche ?
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2009 - 16:23

Carl Larrad wrote:
Glenn Corliss wrote:
Hi all, especially Carl! Smile
Carl, I didn't realize until I signed up and read this forum that this was the same race you told me about back when we ran the LeMans 24hr race. I thought I was going to be travelling back when you asked, so I couldn't accept. My plans changed, and I got that trip out of the way last week, so here I am. Didn't mean to snub you, pal!!! Smile

Looking forward to racing with you again, except this time we'll be on the track at the same time... well, possibly. Smile

Hi Chris
Im really Glad you could make it nice to see Team America has landed
this truly is going to be an International race ........See you on the track Wink
Sorry Chris i did infact mean Glenn lol![/
Back to top Go down
Christopher Snow
Rookie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Dec 2009 - 17:54

We will stay in car #47, the AAW 908-2, Guillaume.

Please add Glenn Corliss as our third driver when you get a chance, thanks.

My own view is that Richard Hylands (?) who I gather lost his seat because his co-driver was forced to opt out should have a day or two at least to try to find a substitute driver before anyone tries to claim that 312 anyway. I know these things happen sometimes, and I hope he can repair the situation for himself.

CS
Back to top Go down
Fernando Almeida
Rookie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009 - 21:07

Dsl pour le retard

Pas possible etre present le Team Portugal

Seulment Sidonio dispo, moi j'ai du taf e helder match footbal (play foot salon oficiel)

Vraiment desolé a la prochaine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars   Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nürburgring 1000 km 1970 : Voitures disponibles || Available cars
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7