Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 : Donington 480km

Go down 
+15
Rich Gast
Guy Pitra
Milt Minter Jr
Andre Lagunzad
Emmanuel Soriano
Yannick Lampure
Gil Abobeleira
Stewart Amos
Doug Tevik
Jim Ray
Bill Yarbrough
Larry Krupp
Tiago Moreira
Guillaume Siebert
Antoine de Mautor
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bill Yarbrough
Rookie
Bill Yarbrough

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Oct 2009 - 8:28

Unfortunately I have been experiencing internet connection issues for the past 2 days. Unless I get the problem resolved prior to qualifying time, I will not participate. I just hate the fact that I might miss this race, but I would just feel awful to disappear/warp out and ruin the fun for others. Good luck to everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Rich Gast
Rookie
Rich Gast

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 9:49

It is 3:47+ GMT and I am getting an "incorrect password" error trying to log on to the race server. I am using the password & IP address from the 9/28 "Round 6" e-mail. Please help.
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~greywolfwebworks/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 9:51

Server Launched !!
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 9:51

Rich Gast wrote:
It is 3:47+ GMT and I am getting an "incorrect password" error trying to log on to the race server. I am using the password & IP address from the 9/28 "Round 6" e-mail. Please help.

sorry for the 5-mins delay, mate, it's on now Wink
Back to top Go down
Rich Gast
Rookie
Rich Gast

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 9:52

Rich Gast wrote:

OK ... 3:51 and it''s responding. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~greywolfwebworks/
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 10:02

Yeah! I'm using the password from the last round and I'm getting the same 'Incorrect password' as well ?? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 10:06

OOpps !!

Silly Me !!

Wrong Password !!

Missed The Email !

Doh !
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 10:09

got the right one now?
Back to top Go down
Andre Lagunzad
Club Driver
Andre Lagunzad

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 11:13

I got disconnected just as the race was about to start. Been having some network problems with all the typhoons over here. Tried to reconnect but was getting a Timed out response. Anyway, good luck to all pilots and thanks HSO!
Back to top Go down
http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com/
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 12:27

Premier abandon de la saison pour notre Sauber #62 Sad

J'ai fait 28 tours environ, nous étions en 9ème position et tout allé bien jusqu'à la perte de la deuxième vitesse...

Passage aux stands et déco pour bricoler la boîte. Retour en piste, 3 tours après, tonneaux après la dernière chicane et la voiture est passée par dessus la barrière... J'ai fait une marche arrière et la discalification est tombée...

Un truc que j'ai pas compris c'est que la boîte ne m'a jamais allerté pendant les essais que j'ai fait durant la semaine... Dommage. Dommage pour Manu aussi qui n'a pas pu rouler.

Un autre truc bizarre c'est le départ du tour de formation qui s'est fait sur le gazon de la ligne droite... Suspect

Merci pour l'organisation et à la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 14:55

Great Win Damian!A dominating performance!should Have a rebroadcast Tomorrow!Great race guys!I have to apologise to the #55 for the push in turn 1,I think-came up on ya real fast!The LaSarthe Ford Cougar handled great!if we had a "Green Challenge"like ALMS we'd be called a gas guzzler..Spun on my own -looking at the F-3...
Enjoyed the Hell outta that race!You guys race clean and do your best to let faster guys by!It was a tough track and I'm very happy with a 2nd to the Great Godzilla!can't wait 'till Belgium! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stewart Amos
Club Driver
Stewart Amos

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2009 - 15:14

Once again, Congrats to the Podium Winners !! (that was amazingly Close all Race between 1st and 2nd !!),..and..thanks everyone for some Great Racing and a Fun Time !!

My sincerest apologise to the Mazda I punted at the Chicane,..I Really was Unsure How and where to pass, and then it seemed like you opened the Door on the right hander,..so sorry, I Rarely 'Hit' people my apologies,..and hey I think I managed to let you back past again anyway,..lol Smile and there I want to apologise to Damian, atfter the turn onto the Back straight, I was trying to get past that 'Pesky' Mazda ROFL Smile and just ended up Off line trying Not to Impede you Or Milt's Progress,..SmileSmile, it seemed Not to make Much Difference, and I noticed you accidently 'dispensed' with the mazda a few corners later !!,..lol

A Few 'racing Incidents tonight I guess,..but Heck it IS Donnington !! ROFL Imagine if we had some of the Brittish Touring car drivers and Their 'Antics' !!,..lol

Anyway,..Thanks again to all and sundry.

I had a Fun Night and made Only a Few 'Unforced' errors,..One which lost me 4th Place !,..(Not that I could OR would have been able to in Any way Halt Antoine's Forward Progress !!
I was enjoying the Laps and was so annoyed I 'Lost It' I would have been Far happier to Have been Passed 'Graciously' !!,..ROFL

The Track has a Great Litle 'Groove' to it when you are Relaxed and Into it.

Oh well,..Off to Do Plenty of Practice around that Belgian Circuit !!

See you all there.
Cheers,
Stewart
Smile
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2009 - 3:58

Bonjour a tous
Désolé pour mon anglais, je suis français et mon anglais n’est pas très bon.
Je voudrais tout d’abord présenter la # 55 de Mazda
Qui va finir le championnat GTP parmis vous.
Les deux pilotes sont pères et fils
Le fils Rémy 16 ans
Et le père Yannick 43 ans
Nous avons l’habitude de courir en GPL,
C’est notre première course en ligne qui n’est pas en GPL.

Pour la course de Donington,
Nous avons cassé le pignon de secondes a 1/3 de la course
Rémy qui est parti en premier a bien roulé malgré ce handicap
Pour moi a la moitié de la course ça a étais plus dur,
Et je m’excuse pour ceux que j’ai gêné,
Le circuit est petit et ce n’est pas facile de laisser doubler.
Pour la première course finir c’est déjà bien.
A bientôt a SPA. Wink

Yannick

Hello all :hello:
Sorry for my English, I am French and my English is not very good. Rolling Eyes
First, I would like to present the # 55 Mazda Smile
which will finish the championship by GTP with you. Very Happy
Both drivers are fathers and son
Rémy's son 16 years
And the father Yannick 43 years
We used to run GPL, :conduit:
This is our first online course that is not GPL. Smile

For the race at Donington,
We broke the pinion seconds to 1 / 3 of the race Sad
Remy who start first drove well despite this handicap Smile
To me a half of the race were it was harder Mad
And I apologize to those I embarrassed Embarassed
The circuit is small and it’s not easy to let pass. Crying or Very sad
But we are happy to finish the race already. 8)
See you soon at SPA. Wink

Yannick
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2009 - 8:42

That was such a cool race !

I knew that Damian would be very very hard to challenge as usual but I was confident I could challenge him for the win if I made no mistakes at all. My first stint went pretty well, as I was only 6s away from his Toyota when I pitted, but when I discoed, my PC crashed and I had to reboot it :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Lost me 6 laps !! pale

Then I commited myself to a frenetic charge up the field, going from 10th to 5th, until I lost 3rd gear, and then 2nd Suspect
So, driving around Donington with only 4th gear, I still managed to catch Stoo who eventually spun and I could steal his 4th place :jp: That really was great fun despite my computer failure which cost me a podium finish I think, but hey! congrats to everybody who finished, Damian on the win, Milt on a very solid performance, And Kevin and the Lampures, who all did great for their first race for Mazda !

CYA at Spa, should be a hell of a fun race once again :top:
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2009 - 14:32

Great stuff Antoine!You guys amaze me with how well you know English!I live in California,took many years of Spanish in High School and college..And cannot speak a lick of it!I sure can't speak French,for sure..
Me and Jim were wondering if you had the replay of Donington and if we could do another broadcast?Please let us know..Thanks again for the great show!
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2009 - 14:48

Here you go my friend ;

http://www.historicsimracing.org/WSC/resultats_WSC.php?lang=fr

I've got a degree in English Literature and History, and I currently live in the UK (teaching French to kids, tough task since they don't give a damn about foreign languages lmao), so that's why my English isn't that bad I guess :aie:
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2009 - 16:37

Thx Antoine!gonna broadcast later today(Cali time)Could use some help in the booth if interested?Just gotta get on our TS ,watch the viewer and talk..Jim will do the rest..Tryin' to get some of our guys too..if not,no problem..Not gonna be for several hours,tho.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jim Ray
Club Driver
Jim Ray

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2009 - 18:19

Pretty good race all. Nice turnout with an exiting first stint. Hopefully more can finish next time. I'll gladly take a podium spot in this "suddenly reliable" 962c Porsche. lol! Thanks to all those who ran clean. :clap:

Looking forward to the next one. :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsbracing.com/gtp.html
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2009 - 18:44

broadcast coming within the hour..available on demand later...Start and highlights..should be no longer than an hour..
http://www.livestream.com/fsbliveracing :drink:
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2009 - 21:40

Technical Difficulties..
we're having problems with livestreamtv right now..Hopefully we can get this figured out to highlight the great race we had..SRY!Milt.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jim Ray
Club Driver
Jim Ray

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct 2009 - 11:54

we'll get it soon enough.

Post race screen of the victor...

Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 HSO2009round6winscreendonnington
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsbracing.com/gtp.html
Guy Pitra
Rookie
Guy Pitra

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct 2009 - 19:29

Great win Damian, Milt and Jim great job on 2nd and 3rd. Great run for everyone that made it to the end.
My race ended very early with the driver making a huge error with the transmission, 1st gear at 170mph
is not good! See you at the next round. Thanks again for running this show.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Moreira
Rookie
Tiago Moreira

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct 2009 - 12:53

Bonjour!

Antoine, I'm so sorry for missing the race when I had already told that I was going to be there... Embarassed A friend of mine invited me on Thursday to meet up with him, since he now lives a bit far, I decided to go plus a few friends of mine... I was going to race there since I have a spare wheel but his PC didn't work, and it went all wrong. Je suis trés desolé Embarassed

I hope you don't get mad with me, and I'll try not to miss the next one Smile

Congrats to the podium cheers

Au revoir :top:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 : Donington 480km   Round 6 : Donington 480km - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 : Donington 480km
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2