Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone Fancy some racing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Purchase
Club Driver
David Purchase

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2023-01-05

Anyone Fancy some racing? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Fancy some racing?   Anyone Fancy some racing? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 19:13

Hi everyone, the team boss is away with her sisters so I fancy some racing this evening. Anyone want to join in?

I'll get a server up now (or as soon as it lets me).

Probably cars from: the Howston Dissenters (trans Am and G6), Maybe F3 Sparks, Cobra, and Brabham 44 (the 1975 one). Still deciding on tracks but probably Imola 72, Monza 66 (not the oval), Donnington, Yahaurcocha, Lime Rock, or maybe Monaco 66.

Hopefully starting soon. Go into Multiplayer, official servers, (not the competitions) then look for a server called LastMinute. Password DocSlappy It should be running for several hours so feel free to drop in whenever.
Back to top Go down
David Purchase
Club Driver
David Purchase

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy some racing?   Anyone Fancy some racing? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 19:23

server wasn't happy but it should be loading now.
Back to top Go down
David Purchase
Club Driver
David Purchase

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy some racing?   Anyone Fancy some racing? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 19:35

Sorry, if anyone is waiting. It's taking for ever to load the track (old no chicane Monza) and Cars Howston Group 6
Back to top Go down
David Purchase
Club Driver
David Purchase

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy some racing?   Anyone Fancy some racing? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 19:52

It's now not showing my first attempt even though it should still be running.🤔 I've tried a 'Last Minute 2' with a different car and track..., which also isn't showing yet. I'm not sold on this idea of renting a server at this point.Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
David Purchase
Club Driver
David Purchase

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy some racing?   Anyone Fancy some racing? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 19:56

It's now not showing my first attempt even though it should still be running.🤔 I've tried a 'Last Minute 2' with a different car and track..., which also isn't showing yet. I'm not sold on this idea of renting a server at this point.Crying or Very sad

And. its finally loaded.... with 3 minutes already gone.
Back to top Go down
David Purchase
Club Driver
David Purchase

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy some racing?   Anyone Fancy some racing? Icon_minitimeSun 4 Feb 2024 - 21:08

Sorry to anyone who tried to join. It was a bit of a mess. Some lessons learned if I try to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Fancy some racing?   Anyone Fancy some racing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Fancy some racing?
Page 1 of 1