Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayo Michiels
Rookie
Kayo Michiels

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2023-11-06

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeTue 7 Nov 2023 - 10:07

Just joined because of the interesting racing series you guys are having here!

A bit of myself:

Nationality:Belgian
Interest:reading, movies, 3D printing and obviously: simracing and games.

Racing experience:

Tried various racing games ever since i bought my first game: Racing Simulation (1) by Ubisoft...

Tried real simracing ever since i got a free copy of rFactor with the purchase of a Logitech G27...

Didn't race in any leagues untill i heard about Grand Prix Legends and tried a bit in a Brazillian 1965 league...

But only got into real league racing when i joined oAo when we raced the 1967 F1 cars on various tracks with strict chassis rules revolving arounds coins.

Inbetween the seasons we held off-season races, from GT cars, to 1955 F1 cars and even 1966 CanAm (which i won that championship).

But after the passing of the founder Bo Bruce... my interest was waning...

And eventually i left oAo and started racing over at ISO with various openwheeled and closed cockpit cars...

But i'm yearning for going back into oldschool racing, hence my intrest in joining HSO...
Certainly after watching the livestream with GPLaps...

Not sure when or if i can participate... your next race at Silverstone clashes with the 1986 F1 league over at ISO... but i'm certain i want to participate when Montjuich is around the block.

With kind regards
Kayo Michiels

Darren Andrews and Erwann Burguiere like this post

Back to top Go down
Erwann Burguiere
Rookie
Erwann Burguiere

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2022-12-11

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeTue 7 Nov 2023 - 10:25

Hello Kayo ! Looking forward to racing 1950s cars alongside you in the future, always good to see new people interested, especially if it means more drivers on race day !

Darren Andrews likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: