Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from the sidelines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stef Hermans
Rookie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2023-04-10

Hello from the sidelines Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the sidelines   Hello from the sidelines Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023 - 11:47

Hello, im Stef from Belgium.

First found the 1954mod trough gplaps and followed the races trough the eyes of that comunity.

Now Ive been following the hso gold star series trough a few streams since Spa in the 1953 season by accident (Thanks Rhys), and i love what i see.
I don't have a lot of recent online racing experience, its been since the gran turismo 5 online days but i have been practising offline and i want to become an active part of this group of gentleman drivers for lack of a better term.

See you on track(sooner than later) and have a good one.

Frank Verplanken, Timo Vermeersch, Darren Andrews and Erwann Burguiere like this post

Back to top Go down
Darren Andrews
Club Driver
Darren Andrews

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2022-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the sidelines   Hello from the sidelines Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023 - 13:50

Stef Hermans wrote:
Hello, im Stef from Belgium.

First found the 1954mod trough gplaps and followed the races trough the eyes of that comunity.

Now Ive been following the hso gold star series trough a few streams since Spa in the 1953 season by accident (Thanks Rhys), and i love what i see.
I don't have a lot of recent online racing experience, its been since the gran turismo 5 online days but i have been practising offline and i want to become an active part of this group of gentleman drivers for lack of a better term.

See you on track(sooner than later) and have a good one.
Welcome Stef, look forward to seeing you on track sometime!
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the sidelines   Hello from the sidelines Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2023 - 13:58

Hi Stef, welcome :hello: !

Don't hesitate to jump on the training server if you want to practice with us Wink
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the sidelines   Hello from the sidelines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the sidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: