Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]

Go down 
+11
Ronald Toolooze
Honza Mild
John Cook
Gilles Taux
Jim Carvalho
David Hart
Rob Swindells
Tucker T. Fleming
Paul Daniels
Karel Marciniszyn
Timo Vermeersch
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2021 - 21:55

Timo Vermeersch wrote:
Big sorry Karel. I misjudged your line in the Stadium and we tangled. Sincere appologies. My bad entirely.

Well, the off damaged the front and next time through Ostkurve, it was the big understeer bang ...

Timo

no problem mate...I ve got strange line there..I know. I am happy we have a chance to race for that few nice laps ;-) it will last longer next time ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Matias Estrela
Club Driver
Matias Estrela

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2021 - 22:01

nice race. gg to the winner and everyone who finished the race.
thanks to the admins who organized the race.
I'm really happy, p2 is more than I could have expected.
@Jukka sorry for that slight touch at the beginning of the race..
fortunately, nothing happened. only my blood pressure rose.

Paul Daniels likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tucker T. Fleming
Rookie
Tucker T. Fleming

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2021-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2021 - 22:04

Had a not stellar but very fun race with great race with Honza at the end. Other's misfortunes allowed me into the points, I didn't really deserve Smile
See you all at the Palace!

Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2020-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2021 - 22:26

I had a good start but didn't push for any spots and settled into a pack of 4 or 5 that I decided to get out of and dropped back to last. Slowly made my way back to 8th with very few mistakes. Enter the final lap and unfortunately ended up with no front wheel after a collision. Not sure yet until I see the replay what exactly went on with the other car. Disappointed to dnf so close to home. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jim Carvalho
Club Driver
Jim Carvalho

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar 2021 - 23:22

Thanks for organizing! I messed up the time and joined during the warmup. So I started 15th, and enjoyed every minute of my racing up to an eventual 5th just behind John Cook. Everyone raced like true gentlemen, hard and fair. I lost track of which lap we were on at the end and John snookered me for P4. Well done. A great battle for many laps. Thanks all for a fun event. :clap:

Rob Swindells and Paul Daniels like this post

Back to top Go down
Gilles Taux
Rookie
Gilles Taux

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar 2021 - 7:14

Paul Daniels wrote:
I had a good start but didn't push for any spots and settled into a pack of 4 or 5 that I decided to get out of and dropped back to last. Slowly made my way back to 8th with very few mistakes. Enter the final lap and unfortunately ended up with no front wheel after a collision. Not sure yet until I see the replay what exactly went on with the other car. Disappointed to dnf so close to home. Sad

It is entirely my fault. I crashed by myself and tried to get back on the track with a damaged car at the exit of the ostkurve. You didn't have the possibility to modify your trajectory. I am sorry.

Back to top Go down
Ronald Toolooze
Rookie
Ronald Toolooze

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2016-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar 2021 - 13:02

Wished I could of raced more than 1 lap as I crashed all by myself after missing my braking mark and flipped over on a fence. Anyway, I'll see everyone at the next race.
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar 2021 - 16:04

Matias Estrela wrote:
@Jukka sorry for that slight touch at the beginning of the race..
fortunately, nothing happened. only my blood pressure rose.

No harm done there :frank:

I didn't have the speed to do anything on my own, the best I could hope for is hang in someone's slipstream and finish. Worked surprisingly well - and this time I had enough fuel onboard too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar 2021 - 17:00

Had my suspension broken on lap 1 by a spinning car tried to continue but steering was at 45 degrees so parked it .
Back to top Go down
David Hart
Rookie
David Hart

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2021-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Mar 2021 - 20:06

Went better than I expected here, happy to get a Spark on the front row (seems a bit harsh having the Pole position off the rubbered line). Made a great start and found myself leading, expecting to get slipstreamed on the way to the stadium section but just about survived. Fortunately for all on TS I am on PTT so you didnt have to listen to me chattering away about keeping my concentration for the second half of the race. Thanks to all involved in putting on the race.

Paul Daniels and Adrian Judge like this post

Back to top Go down
Paul Daniels
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2020-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2021 - 15:38

For those who like stats: http://172.245.177.71:8080/live
Due to the nature of the shared memory plugin you can access both instances (F3 Fanatics and HSO) info. Click on the HSO 1966 Formula 3 just under the banner.

Jim Carvalho, Marek Liolias and Tucker T. Fleming like this post

Back to top Go down
Tucker T. Fleming
Rookie
Tucker T. Fleming

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2021-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2021 - 7:33

Chance I won't make the race...I'll try to get there on time
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2021 - 11:57

Unless you know how to time travel it looks quite unlikely :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]   Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Hockenheim Grosser Preis für Tourenwagen - Formel 3 [Mar 7th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2