I currently have an active iRacing subscription running, however it runs out in a month or two. I mainly do Simlab Production Challenge at the moment, but I also like to dive into all the other disciplines.
Since nobody responded anywhere else where I posted yet, I may as well post it here:
The 2020 iRacing 24 Hours of the Nürburgring will be held on April 25-26 and I'm intending to enter the 1300 GMT slot with my team and my Ferrari 488 GT3!
The only issue is... It's a 24-hour-race and so far I'm alone in my team.
So, does anyone by any chance have the time and willpower to compete with me in the big race? If so, PM me please!
- An active iRacing account and subscription (obviously)
- At least a C Class Road License (otherwise you're ineligible for entering the series)
- Pieces of Content: Nürburgring Nordschleife and Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke and Ferrari 488 GT3
- 24 hours of time on May 3 and 4 (we'll set the stints up so that it fits best for driving and time management)
- Optional: Knowledge on how to set that thing up for the 'Ring since we'll be racing with the big boys :^)
I will not be able to drive in between 1800 GMT and about 2130 GMT, so if you have free time in that space, that'd be absolutely awesome!
Here's the info thread for the race series: members.iracing.com/membersite/member/SeriesNews.do?season=2816
"The iRacing 24 hours of the Nurburgring will be held on May 3 and 4. Two time slots will be available for this race, 1:00 GMT and 13:00 GMT. Race will be on the Gesamtstrecke 24h layout and feature the following cars: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, Global Mazda MX-5 Cup and five GT3 cars – Audi R8 LMS, Ferrari 488 GT3, Mercedes AMG GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3 and the BMW Z4 GT3.