Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 11 - Österreichring

Go down 
+22
Lluis Segura
Carl Larrad
Gianluca Desposito
Stefan Maurischat
Vincent Rieux
Thomas Gatschnegg
Othmane Belmachi
Richard Hylands
Eric Campillo
Antoine de Mautor
Pierre Labédan
Florkin Marc
Mario Gassner
François Besançon
Alessandro Glavina
Frank Verplanken
Tiago Malafaya
Frank Labédan
Kimmo Kononen
finally gone :)
Ludovic Tiengou
Guillaume Siebert
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 11:04

What happened to Oscar and Stephane they've dissapeared must be a Tyrell driver thing ... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 11:35

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Standings have been updated on the website :
http://www.historicsimracing.org/F179/class_F179.php?lang=eng

As no more than 36 points can be scored in each half season (only the 4 best results count), Othmane can only score 43 points this year. :jp:

Y a une ptite erreur dans le classement Master Guillaume. Tu as oublié de donner les points pour le GP d'Autriche :D
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 13:52

très beau tracé pour f1, un vrai plaisir de piloter cette mc laren qui bien que théoriquement moins performante se hisse au niveau des meilleurs"cosworth powered " sur les circuits rapides(je n'ai pas eu de course avec sur tourniquet pour juger de son comportement dans ces conditions).
j'aimerais juste résoudre mon problème de déconnexion pour faire un ou deux bons résultats sur les dernières courses .
pale
Back to top Go down
Othmane Belmachi
Club Driver
Othmane Belmachi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 18:08

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Standings have been updated on the website :
http://www.historicsimracing.org/F179/class_F179.php?lang=eng

As no more than 36 points can be scored in each half season (only the 4 best results count), Othmane can only score 43 points this year. :jp:

:aie:
I demand Bernie's resignation, I'm sure he was behind this bizarre rule study

Impressive win though, what is it going to be next , ensign ? maybe this time I'll have a chance :raclure:

race summary : shit start, watched a brabahm wreck a williams, thank god I lift my foot, I knew something bad was going to happen 8)

then manage to pass kimmo on the chicane, thanks by the way for not playing it hard, and welcome to Renault, I finally have a regular teammate, and don't worry I won't ask you to crash on a wall so that I can win :hihi:

Anyway the rest of the race was very smooth, managed to get a comfortable advance so that I can safely pit

Grats to all finishers and of course Guillaume for the great performance, but I'm planning to win the TEAM championship unless there is another rule that kills the last races ?
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 18:23

perhaps Turbo engine shouldn't count for the constructors championship :D :langue: :regl:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 18:25

I like that rule :D
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 18:32

And a fair one. Bernie is a fair man :D :clap:
Back to top Go down
Othmane Belmachi
Club Driver
Othmane Belmachi

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 18:57

:grrr:
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 20:59

Quote :
shit start, watched a brabahm wreck a williams, thank god I lift my foot, I knew something bad was going to happen

puh, i also knew that something will happen in that first corner. but i really didn`t thought that i would be "the torpedo". again, sorry olivier that i have ruined you`re race! don`t know what happened there.

Regards,
Mario
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 22:04

Mario Gassner wrote:
Quote :
shit start, watched a brabahm wreck a williams, thank god I lift my foot, I knew something bad was going to happen

puh, i also knew that something will happen in that first corner. but i really didn`t thought that i would be "the torpedo". again, sorry olivier that i have ruined you`re race! don`t know what happened there.

Regards,
Mario

Yeah I still remember you saying "Damn that was my strategy" after I said "dont try anything stupid at turn 1" :D lol!
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 22:08

that was actually the first thing that came to my mind after some really bad words, and i thought, no, that can`t be true...

i really don`t know what happened there. i started to brake early as all the others, but my brabham didn`t brake as all the others. i am sure that i was on the brakes the whole time. really strange.
Back to top Go down
Allar Foht
Rookie

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 22:25

too cold tires maybe:P
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 23:23

So let me cheer you guys up, have been testing the Alfa at Zandvoort and for the first time since race 1 I really felt good with the truck so I would like to share that adrenaline moment with you all. Better viewed in HD Wink

Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 23:46

What version is that Tiago? I am pretty sure there should be a huge bump and some kind of a bridge at 1.26. Are we not doing the 79 version? And I don't remeber having seen the chicane, though it was flat out, before 1.26 either. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 23:47

2.5 version my friend. Don't forget to update your track. It's a lot harder in that fast chicane Wink
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 23:49

Ok cool, thanks. Where do I find this 2.5 version then?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it right where it should be. Logical. Wink

Last edited by Kimmo Kononen on Mon 21 Sep 2009 - 23:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 23:50

In the schedule topic Wink

But this track might have some bugs, i'll let you know what version we will use.
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 23:51

Damn you are fast... :D Is there a reason why you are using a track that can be a bit buggy, instead of the original 79 track?
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 23:52

The layout is more accurate, it has the fast chicane in the 2nd sector that doesnt exist in the original version.
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009 - 23:55

Ok cool. Well I am happy with either, the "bridge" was a bit dangerous in the Renault anyway, all 4 wheels off the ground while trying to turn in... I could have made a diamond in my bum if I had sat on a lump of coal.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009 - 0:16

Well, you'll see the surprise when you pass that chicane for the first time Wink
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009 - 0:32

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Well, you'll see the surprise when you pass that chicane for the first time Wink
Cool chicane, very tricky. I think I spotted the surprise, they put the bump there instead :D Better version, I hope it is bug-free.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009 - 0:52

Yeah, it's a nice spot for some slides Wink
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009 - 9:59

very nice lap tiago. i`m very impressed!

yesterday, i drove my first laps in zandvoort and it was just horrible. til now, i am really not into this fast bumpy "something". but i hope that i can develop some kind of love for this track in the following practice sessions (and i need a lot of practice) affraid

do you have some setup tips? yesterday, i drove with very smooth suspension settings. What kind of suspension setting do you use or should be used in zandvoort?
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009 - 11:28

You need time for it. It's a very tricky track. But I think it isn't trickier than the Ost, they're both on the same level Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 11 - Österreichring   Round 11 - Österreichring - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 11 - Österreichring
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next