Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Nürburgring

Go down 
+16
Laurent Binet
Hervé Sabathé
Anton Tsepulin
Tiago Malafaya
Frank Verplanken
Frank Labédan
Vincent Beretta
Patrick Marucco
Jean-François Bovy
Timo Vermeersch
Lionel Demoment
Philippe Martinelli
Antoine de Mautor
Ludovic Tiengou
Carl Larrad
Guillaume Siebert
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2009 - 22:30

RESULTS

REPLAY
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2009 - 22:33

J'ai peur de demander, le nombre d'incidents c'est le nbre de touchettes ? Si c'est ca j'ai au moins gagné quelque chose ce soir Smile))
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2009 - 22:35

Laurent Binet wrote:
J'ai peur de demander, le nombre d'incidents c'est le nbre de touchettes ? Si c'est ca j'ai au moins gagné quelque chose ce soir Smile))

lol!

Oui c'est ça, mais ça veut pas dire grand chose comme chiffre. Enfin si, que tu t'es beaucoup vautré, mais pas 76 fois quoi :D
Sinon oui, tu devra garder ta voiture pour la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2009 - 22:36

Thx Guillaume i really think ive been robbed lol!
I Was a whole minute ahead of Lionel and i even backed off towards the end to protect
the porsche engine which i thought was bulletproof .... :grrr:
I Had driven a perfect race and know in my heart that with Antoines retirement
i would have got 5th ..... Crying or Very sad

A great race and well done to all the finishers ..... :banane:
WD JP, Gui,and Frank for the Podium :drink: :champ:
But mostly WD to JP who proved that a Porsche can finish and win the race .... :champ: :conduit:

One thing i have come to realize is that i may not be the fastest driver around
but i seem to do better in Long Distance races even with a gammy Leg lol!

My Bloody Knee is killing me .. :aie: :papy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2009 - 23:17

Carl Larrad wrote:
... the end to protect
the porsche engine which i thought was bulletproof .... :grrr:

You too. Damn Porsches. I want a Capri :conduit: :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Sep 2009 - 23:22

Am I involved in your DNF Tiago ? I saw you hitting the wall when trying to avoid me (i was struggling with my rear tyres and wanted to give you room) Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 0:45

No, it wasn't you. The time I was passing you the engine decided to give his soul to his maker. Big coincidence indeed... Next time I'll think twice before passing you again... if I get the chance Wink.

PS: I noticed that you were struggling with something. I thought it was fuel scratch
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 7:04

Toujours en phases d'apprentissage et de découverte, j'ai encore passé une tres agréable soirée Very Happy

16eme sur la grille, je suis un peu surpris par les feux et me retrouve déja 21 ou 22eme au 1er freinage.
Il faut avouer qu'il y a enormement de fumée et que je n'y vois pas grand chose
Cela va encore se compliquer peu avant la passerelle ou au milieu de cette fumée je decouvre la Porsche de Laurent perpendiculaire au sens de la marche
Je parviens à l'eviter d'extreme justesse en me jetant dans le rail, le choc n'a pas l'air trop devastateur pour l'auto mais me fait perdre une partie de mon retour de force scratch

Nous ne sommes qu'au debut du 1er tour et je me dis que cela risque d'être compliqué avant de pouvoir rentrer au stand.

Plusieurs voitures partent en toupies ou explosent leurs moteurs devant moi, je laisse passé Timo car visiblement il est beaucoup plus vite Wink

Au fil des virages je m'habitue à mon absence de retour de force et comme ma Porsche ne semble pas trop souffrir de ce choc initial, je decide de continuer et de faire comme prevu, un arrêt au stand à la fin du 5eme tour.

Ben me met la pression pendant quelques tours mais je resiste et progresse dans le classement tour apres tour Very Happy

L'arrêt au stand me coutera 1mn 45s, preuve qu'il devait y avoir du boulot pour les mécanos Laughing

La 2eme partie de la course sera beaucoup plus calme, pas de contacts avec les rails, seul un tête à queue en serrant un peu trop le bas coté pour laisser passer Antoine, me fera une grosse frayeur

Je parviens à ralier l'arrivée en 7eme position, bien content de mes 10 tours de manège Laughing

Ce circuit est vraiment splendide et les effets de lumière sont saisissants

Bravo au podium et à tous les finisseurs :top:

Un grand merci aux organisateurs et vivement la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 8:36

What a race.

After all the vain trials to connect with the Schnitzer, I discovered just before the race that apparantly with the Porsche, I could enter the race without problems. Big thank you to the organisers for letting me swap cars just before the start and giving me a chance to race. And racing, there was.

Except two half laps in warm-up, I had not driven one lap with the Porka here, and had actually a very limited mileage overall in the Porsche. I had no idea of fuel consumption, tyre use etc of the car, so I basically just filled it up and decided to see where it would get me.

At the start, Patrick takes his time to get away and I kinda get boxed in behind him. All the guys behind do a great job passing me without touching. Big thanks for that. I'm thus dead last at T1 but with a perfectly sain car. That's great as I actually wanted to run the first lap last to get a basic feel of the Porsche around the Schleiffe. However, even before turning on to the old circuit, I already had passed some cars and was passing more along the way. That first lap was almost mesmerizing. Every turn I had big clouds of smoke from cars braking in front of me. I was cursing that I was on a back-up laptop situation and not on my game PC with much more graph detail. With high detail all that smoking of tyres must have been beautifull.

I run a bit behing Patick, who then lets me true and then I start running my own pace, gaining on a Pantera that spins at the beginning of the descent through the woods after Adenauer. I then have an orange Porsche (I think Laurent) pushing hard behind and at the same time am behind a white Porsche who seems to have part of it's bodywork scraping on a tyre. The smoke is enourmous and by times I have a hard time seeing where to go. At the Carroussel, both the orange Porsche and myself pass the slower Porka and the orange one at the same time passes me. I can keep up with the orange Porsche for a while but the make an error in lap 2 and he's gone.

From there it gets more lonely and the battle with the car and the Ring starts. However, this track in a 911, even alone, is never boring. Have a last big scare when I loose the car on the fast sweeps after Bergwerk and hit the guardrails hard in L9. The front suspension is touched but the handling of the car seems rather unaffected so I just soldier on.

Great race, overwhelmed to finisch 6th, 2nd of the Porka's, and only one lap down, and even that was just. JP passed me coming out of the chicane leading back onto the new part of the track. At the time I was however happy to drive one lap less Very Happy .

6th feels great. Must say that the Porsche feels a lot easier to drive than the Schnitzer. To be honest, I don't think I would have finisched the race in the Schnitzer.

Thank you all for a wonderfull evening. On to Zeltweg.

Timo

P.S. Patrick, en ce qui concerne ton retour de force. Dans la page rF ou tu peux allocer tes commandes, tu peut designer un bouton pour un "Force Feedback Reset". Moi j'ai assigné un bouton de mon volant à ce Reset en, quand le retour de force est un peu étrange après un contact, je procède toujours à un Reset du retour de force. 9 sur 10 le problème est resolu après.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 8:53

Hey Timo Did you drive the race in a Vaillant porsche
i thought i was seeing double .....

Would you like me to paint a #No6 Team Kremer car ...
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 8:56

Timo Vermeersch wrote:

P.S. Patrick, en ce qui concerne ton retour de force. Dans la page rF ou tu peux allocer tes commandes, tu peut designer un bouton pour un "Force Feedback Reset". Moi j'ai assigné un bouton de mon volant à ce Reset en, quand le retour de force est un peu étrange après un contact, je procède toujours à un Reset du retour de force. 9 sur 10 le problème est resolu après.

Merci Timo, je vais voir ça Wink
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 10:01

Carl Larrad wrote:
Hey Timo Did you drive the race in a Vaillant porsche
i thought i was seeing double .....

Would you like me to paint a #No6 Team Kremer car ...

Yep I was. Thanks for the offer but I don't think I will be in the Porsche again. The only reason I drove a Porsche yesterday was that I didn't manage to join the server in the Schnitzer car that I'm supposed to drive. But I'm sure we will manage to get that resolved.

Timo
Back to top Go down
Franck Tripey
Experienced Driver
Franck Tripey

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 10:19

Départ prudent ! Je passe le V1 au ralentit dans un brouillard à couper au couteau. Les écarts se fond, et je navigue vers la 10éme place, avec Carl devant et Lionel dans mes rétros. Au T3, je fais un écart à la réception d’une bosse, Lionel me passe, je le reprends dans la ligne droite, Smile merci la Vmax de la Pantera (260km/h) ! Ça s’annonçait bien, voiture facile a tenir :conduit: , adversaires sympa :top: , mais dans le T4 ………déco !!!
Dommage ! Mais cela m’a permit d’apprendre ce superbe tracé !
Dans le même style de circuit, un open sur l’île de Man ……..hein ! Antoine
Bravo le podium :clap: :champ: Viva HSO cheers @+
Back to top Go down
Anton Tsepulin
Rookie
Anton Tsepulin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 11:55

Omg, how can you drive this with only 1 pit? Shocked I planned to do 4 and done it, though 2 of them was a bit not in time i expected (damage repair)... Grats to winner, really great pace. I've lost my 3rd place because of stupid mistake... Evil or Very Mad
Hope to see u all next time!
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 12:16

Bon va la faire en anglais pour que tout le monde suive:

Yes Timo, i was the one orange porsche just behind you. I started well but i had a spin after a few turns. When i got back on track, i came just behind you and i think i was faster at that time. You were driving with a lot of safety and that paid cause even if i was faster, i crashed two times and ruined the car ... I watched you for the end of the race and after all, you did the right choice: Stay on the track Smile

And sorry for my spin right after the start, i was stucked on the track and prayed that no one would hit me but i heard someone goes into the wall while avoiding me. Soz Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 12:58

Anton Tsepulin wrote:
Omg, how can you drive this with only 1 pit? Shocked I planned to do 4 and done it, though 2 of them was a bit not in time i expected (damage repair)... Grats to winner, really great pace. I've lost my 3rd place because of stupid mistake... Evil or Very Mad
Hope to see u all next time!
I Overtook you twice while you was in the pits for a pitstop so i was amazed that with 4 pitstops you got 4th place good race your car did have a few dents towrds the end.... lol! .....

Im just wondering if i had made my radiators bigger if it would have got me to the finish and how much it would have affected my laptimes ......
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 13:37

Alors ma course Smile
Deuxième sur la grille, un départ correct et propre, je conserve ma position. Les 2 premiers tours sont très serrés avec JP et Antoine. Dans le deuxieme tour, Antoine profite d'une petite erreur de ma part pour s'infiltrer à l'intérieur et me chiper la 2eme place. Je reste toujours au contact des 2 Porsche jusqu'au 6eme tour.

Ce 6eme tour fut un véritable cauchemar. La barre de vie de mes pneus étaient dans le rouge depuis un moment mais ça tenait encore la route. Mais dès que le dernier carré rouge commence à être entamé, c'est le drame. La voiture est incontrôlable et j'ai du faire une dizaine de spins avant de pouvoir rejoindre les stands. Heureusement je n'ai rien touché dans l'affaire. J'ai perdu plus d'une minute sur les leaders. Dommage, mais bon pas trop de regrets car ça veut simplement dire que je ne pouvais pas gagner car j'aurais été obligé de faire 2 stops pour éviter ça. C'est d'ailleurs pas très bon signe pour le reste du championnat et les courses d'une heure affraid

Enfin ça faisait quand même plaisir de retrouver le Ring, puisque ma dernière course ici remontait à 2007 sur GPL. Quel circuit, magnifique et on ne s'ennuie jamais Smile Vivement la manche DTM :D

Bravo les finisseurs Smile JP pour la victoire, et les 2 tours en 9'39 :grrr:

Je vois que beaucoup de moteurs ont cramés pendant cette course, n'oubliez pas de diminuer le régime maximum sur vos setup course.

=======================

So, my race Smile

2nd on the grid, good clean start and stayed 2nd. First 2 laps were very intense with JP and Antoine. In lap 2, I did a small mistake and Antoine took advantage of it and managed to overtake me. I was still right with the leaders until lap 6.

That 6th lap was a complete nightmare. My tyres "lifebar" was in the red zone but the car was still very driveable, until there was only one red square left. After that, the car was totally uncontrolable, i think a must have made 10 spins in this lap. I lost more than one minute on the leaders Sad Too bad, but no regrets, that just means I couldnt win this race, as the Porsches could make it on one stop, but not me if I wanted to avoid that critical last red square. And this is not a really good sign for upcoming 1 hour races of this series affraid

Anyway that was great to be back on the Ring, 2 years after my last race here, with GPL. What a track, never boring and really wonderful in rF Smile Cant wait for the DTM round :D

Congrats all finishers Smile And JP for the win and the 2 laps under the 9'40s :grrr:

I see lots of engines died in this race, dont forget to lower your max RPM in your race setup.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 13:47

I had a terrible lack of fps all race long. It was decent at the start and in the first lap, but all of a sudden in the second lap it got even worst affraid ! It was barely driveable really, I sometimes had to stop accelarating/braking/steering and hope I would go through the low fps zone unarmed... not a pleasant race at all. I only decided to stay to try and get a few championship points, as I think the Pantera will be the car to beat on the high-speed tracks. It worked fine, and thanks to the high attrition I came home with 12 big points \o/ .

I ran alone for most of the race, and escaped all the first lap mishaps to wound up 6th. I stayed there for most of the race, with faster cars catching me (dropping my fps even more as soon as they got in my mirrors), but they all crashed or retired (thanks Vincent, Tiago, Anton, etc. :D ).

I drove the Pantera for 11 laps rather than racing it, but eventually it paid off despite a dozen spins and hits.

I should miss the next race unfortunately, but I'm looking forward to more Pantera driving !!

Grats to JP for his fabulous pace and to all finishers :drink: !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 14:16

Frank Verplanken wrote:
I ran alone for most of the race, and escaped all the first lap mishaps to wound up 6th. I stayed there for most of the race, with faster cars catching me (dropping my fps even more as soon as they got in my mirrors), but they all crashed or retired (thanks Vincent, Tiago, Anton, etc. :D ).

Pas de quoi :grrr:

Wink

Bravo aux finisseurs et au podium :top:

Au fait, au 6eme tour, quand je me suis arrêté, les pneus étaient à moitié de la barre et j'aurais pu finir la course sans en changer. La stratégie ss changmt de pneus est possible.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 14:19

Vincent Beretta wrote:

Au fait, au 6eme tour, quand je me suis arrêté, les pneus étaient à moitié de la barre et j'aurais pu finir la course sans en changer. La stratégie ss changmt de pneus est possible.

Certainement pas pour l'Alpina. En plus j'avais un setup assez sous vireur qui devait économiser les pneus arrières, donc à moins de rouler à 20s de mes temps, c'était impossible pour moi. De toutes façons je viens de regarder les propriétés des pneus dans les fichiers, ceux de l'Alpina s'usent 2 fois plus vite que ceux des autres chassis. Erreur ou pas je sais pas, reste que ça va bien m'handicaper scratch
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 14:38

Je suis surpris de voir que vous pouviez juger de l'usure de vos pneus, je n'ai pas ces infos, je ne dois pas avoir configuré mon clavier pour y accéder.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 14:39

en qualif je fait 6ème et au moment de la course je me retrouve 11 :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: voila je préfère me retirer de se championnat merci :grrr:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 14:44

Bah Yahia, y'a eu un bug quoi, ça arrive... On a eu pas mal de soucis avec ce circuit, que ce soit au niveau des skins, de l'affichage des chronos, et donc de la grille... Tout devrait revenir à la normale sur des circuits plus éprouvés comme l'Österreichring qui vient Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 14:50

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Bah Yahia, y'a eu un bug quoi, ça arrive... On a eu pas mal de soucis avec ce circuit, que ce soit au niveau des skins, de l'affichage des chronos, et donc de la grille... Tout devrait revenir à la normale sur des circuits plus éprouvés comme l'Österreichring qui vient Smile .

non c'est pas un bug,j'ai vu la préparation de la grille et j'étais 11ème,j'avais préparé une belle stratégie sans changement de pneus et je me suis préparé toutes la semaine pour cet évènement :grrr: :grrr: pour rien :grrr: :grrr:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Sep 2009 - 15:25

Je suis pas sur que 5 places de différence au départ d'une course de 2 heures soient si importantes, enfin c'est toi qui vois Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Nürburgring   Round 1 - Nürburgring - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Nürburgring
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next