Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Ensign get massively drunked after the race.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gio Nuvoli
Rookie
Gio Nuvoli

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2020-01-26

Team Ensign get massively drunked after the race.  Empty
PostSubject: Team Ensign get massively drunked after the race.    Team Ensign get massively drunked after the race.  Icon_minitimeMon 3 Feb 2020 - 23:50

TWO POINTS (2) with Ensign.
lol!
:champ:
I cant avoid the Ligier stuck in the hairpin (turn 7) and destroyed a suspension and lost the rear wing, after 110 seconds of pit work the underpayed mechanics replaced the wing but don't fix well the front suspension, so i drove until the end with the rim slightly steered to the left.
An epic race.
Thx u all.
Nunn was very happy!
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Team Ensign get massively drunked after the race.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Ensign get massively drunked after the race.    Team Ensign get massively drunked after the race.  Icon_minitimeTue 4 Feb 2020 - 0:03

Gio Nuvoli wrote:
TWO POINTS (2) with Ensign.
lol!
:champ:
I cant avoid the Ligier stuck in the hairpin (turn 7) and destroyed a suspension and lost the rear wing, after 110 seconds of pit work the underpayed mechanics replaced the wing but don't fix well the front suspension, so i drove until the end with the rim slightly steered to the left.
An epic race.
Thx u all.
Nunn was very happy!

Please slide a bottle under one of my rear wheels so I can get my Ferrari off the curb please. Been stuck there all night. In all the celebrations for Michal the team forgot about me :doh:

Great job on the two points!
Back to top Go down

Team Ensign get massively drunked after the race.
Page 1 of 1