Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello HSO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladislav Zenkov
Club Driver
Vladislav Zenkov

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2020-01-13

Hello HSO! Empty
PostSubject: Hello HSO!   Hello HSO! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2020 - 21:42

My name is Vladislav Zenkov, I'm from Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation. I am 19 years old. I'm racing in online since 2013. From 2013 to 2019, I participated in the Championships on rFactor 1, and from 2018 on rFactor 2. I like open-wheel racing most of all, but I can also participate in LMP and GT. Before that, I participated mainly only on CIS sites, but now I want to start driving with you. I also have a couple of seasons of experience in CFEG WSCC. My favourite Formula One driver - Michael Schumacher. Also Niki Lauda, Alain Prost, Nelson Piquet, Bobby Rahal, Colton Herta, Charles Leclerc. My favourite racing series are F1 and IndyCar/CART/ChampCar and I like participate in them. I also like history of Motorsport.

I hope I'm here for a long time. I will find new friends here and spend a lot of interesting races!

English is not my first language, so I hope you understand me.
Back to top Go down
https://vk.com/zenkovladf1
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Hello HSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO!   Hello HSO! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2020 - 23:15

Hi Vladislav & welcome among us :hello:

Were all the online simracing series you mention run with modern cars ? Or did you also drive historic cars ? Just curious you know, you can stay even if you've only driven modern cars don't worry :D Wink.

Your english is fine by the way :top:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Hello HSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO!   Hello HSO! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2020 - 23:22

Your English is great and welcome!

How many of the Indy races are shown live or delayed in Russia and since how many years back?
Back to top Go down
Vladislav Zenkov
Club Driver
Vladislav Zenkov

Hello HSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO!   Hello HSO! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2020 - 23:40

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Hi Vladislav & welcome among us :hello:

Were all the online simracing series you mention run with modern cars ? Or did you also drive historic cars ? Just curious you know, you can stay even if you've only driven modern cars don't worry :D Wink.

Your english is fine by the way :top:

IndyCar 1985 was CART 1985 mod, in workshop. Fantastic car, lovely.

IndyCar 2018-2019 (My title and poles in Indy) was modern car, IR18.

1988 and 1989 was my own championships on rF1. Along time ago I drove F1 1976 on rF1, became champion too, but it was 2013 year Very Happy

Also I drove F1 2005-2009, on rF1, not full modern cars.

So, I have experience in historic cars, and I love then. I want to find some championships on F1 1986 on rF2, I think given the name of the site, you'll do it later.
Back to top Go down
Vladislav Zenkov
Club Driver
Vladislav Zenkov

Hello HSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO!   Hello HSO! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan 2020 - 23:46

Mike Becnel wrote:
Your English is great and welcome!

How many of the Indy races are shown live or delayed in Russia and since how many years back?

Viasat Sport have a live broadcast in Russia with Russian commentator Sergey Bednaruk, since 2012-2013 or something like that, that's all, and broadcasting only races. But it not the problem, I often watch races on English, classic Indy, modern live Indy. I watch F1 on English too, because our Russian commentators recently become bad, I tired of them. F1 in Russia broadcasting from 1992, Q+R. FP+Q+R from 2010 and Petrov's debut. And I watch F1 from born, because my mom watch it very long time ago, I remember 2003 Brazilian Grand Prix, all 2006 season very nice, like it was yesterday. Remember my tears in Suzuka 2006.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello HSO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello HSO!   Hello HSO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello HSO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: