Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HSO statistics

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-03-08

HSO statistics Empty
PostSubject: HSO statistics   HSO statistics Icon_minitimeThu 12 Dec 2019 - 17:49

My HSO statistics are wrong. There is a DNF I didn't have in F3 and Kyalami's 1000KM points are missing
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

HSO statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSO statistics   HSO statistics Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2020 - 15:49

This is a claim I've been making since I checked my statistics were wrong, since the missing points in the 1000 km of Kyalami and then an improper DNF in Formula 3. (just check the results, I only had 1 DNF and it was in Le Castellet).
I have been requesting this fix and until now I have only been told that it would be reviewed, but this was with the admin team who are now in ISO.
I then ask the new HSO administrators to make these corrections
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

HSO statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSO statistics   HSO statistics Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2020 - 16:53

I tried my best to fix it Bruno to no avail. Unfortunately as i said before it must be a coding error, and that is one area i or none of the other then HSO admin (Now ISO) could fix either. 

I'm sure though the new admin will solve the issue for you.  Smile I'm sorry i couldn't though.
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

HSO statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSO statistics   HSO statistics Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2020 - 17:01

Richard Coxon wrote:
I tried my best to fix it Bruno to no avail. Unfortunately as i said before it must be a coding error, and that is one area i or none of the other then HSO admin (Now ISO) could fix either. 

I'm sure though the new admin will solve the issue for you.  Smile I'm sorry i couldn't though.

I believe that this fix would have to be directly in the database.

Thanks for try Richard.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

HSO statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSO statistics   HSO statistics Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2020 - 21:13

Bruno Chacon wrote:

This is a claim I've been making since I checked my statistics were wrong, since the missing points in the 1000 km of Kyalami and then an improper DNF in Formula 3. (just check the results, I only had 1 DNF and it was in Le Castellet).
I have been requesting this fix and until now I have only been told that it would be reviewed, but this was with the admin team who are now in ISO.

This is on the "to do" list for sure. Launching the new season and new servers is going to happen first.
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

HSO statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSO statistics   HSO statistics Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2020 - 22:52

Mike Becnel wrote:
Bruno Chacon wrote:

This is on the "to do" list for sure. Launching the new season and new servers is going to happen first.

Thanks for listening
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

HSO statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSO statistics   HSO statistics Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2020 - 21:15

Bruno Chacon wrote:
My HSO statistics are wrong. There is a DNF I didn't have in F3 and Kyalami's 1000KM points are missing

I looked into it.

About the DNF in F3 it's because somehow you didn't have a race time for this race. I gave you one manually so it's fixed now Wink.

Not too sure what you mean about the Kyalami points as you are appearing in the points tables with the 3 points you got there :hum:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

HSO statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSO statistics   HSO statistics Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2020 - 0:40

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Bruno Chacon wrote:

I looked into it.

About the DNF in F3 it's because somehow you didn't have a race time for this race. I gave you one manually so it's fixed now Wink.

Not too sure what you mean about the Kyalami points as you are appearing in the points tables with the 3 points you got there :hum:

Thank you very much Frank!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HSO statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSO statistics   HSO statistics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HSO statistics
Page 1 of 1