Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important message for all!

Go down 
+20
François Remmen
Matthias Weber
Brian Janik
Cezariusz Czlapinski
Michal Janak
Jacob Fredriksson
Guillaume Siebert
Gerardo Magnano
Jason White
Timo Vermeersch
Steve Parker
Grant Riddall
David Sabre
Alberto Ibañez
Karel Marciniszyn
Austin Johnson
Jason Whited
Richard Wilks
Richard Coxon
Jan Prusa
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jan Prusa
Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2018-11-12

Important message for all! Empty
PostSubject: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2019 - 21:54

Hello guys,
This will be probably my longest post on this forum. Maybe you noticed that our "table master" - Lukáš Vydra is not active on this forum anymore and doesnt take part in any races(suddenly)
Now, with tears in my eyes I'll tell you what's going on. On the 19th June I got a message from our friend from Czech simracing community which doesnt exist anymore that Lukáš didnt come to work on 18th June and no one know where he is. Someone found his bag in front of company where he worked. There was his phone, documents and some money. Czech police was trying to find him but with no results. We didnt know nothing more about him...since now. I got message from my friend that Lukáš was find dead(about 200km far from Ostrava-his town). That made me cry. I knew him for 10 years, we raced many races, enjoyed lot of fun and met new people. This is the last League, where we raced together. Simracing was his life and he liked this community. Racing here was pleasure for him. We have no idea what happen to him and why. The funeral is on the 7th August in Ostrava, if someone woud like to come. There Will be people from czech simracing community. I am sorry this title, but I found it important to let you know what happen
Rest in peace Lukáš.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2019 - 22:14

Even in the short time he had been here, he had become a great help to us and a valued member plus a fantastic and friendly guy. He will be greatly missed. Sad

Rest in peace Lukáš....
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2019 - 23:10

I simpatized with him, he seemed to be a true enthusiast of the sport, and a really friendly guy.... Sad its awfull and unfair that this happened...

It was a pleasure for HSO to have him here, and without wanting to get ahead before i talk with my fellow admins, i am sure we will want to honor him in a special way in our league.

May he be in peace...

Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeThu 1 Aug 2019 - 23:36

I started racing with Lukas at a now disbanded league called RaceConnect.
We ran as teammates there, and in that year or so I got to know him fairly well. Really nice guy, always.

Bruno Chacon made me aware, about the start of last month, that there was talk on fb that Lukas was missing.
I kept looking for updates but they never came. Yesterday, I read some things at his fb that led me to believe what is now confirmed was the case. Due to language barrier, and rough translations, I was not comfortable posting about it. So, thanks Jan, for confirming.
Hopefully, there is at least a small bit of closure for his family now that it's confirmed.

Sucks. This world can be a really horrible place sometimes. Sad

May you join that big race in the sky, Lukas.
So long, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2019 - 1:35

Wow this is incredibly sad pale Rest in Peace  Lukas. Sad
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2019 - 9:54

I am not around so much last months, so I did not know Lukas...but anyway it is tragedy, lost someone 26 years young Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2019 - 10:08

It's sad beyond description that such things happen to young people full of life and who, for what we could see of him, were so friendly and easygoing, far from getting into any trouble.

Rest in peace Lukas, we hope you accesed a better place and can now share your presence with the greats of racing you admired so much. We will always remember you with gratitude.
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2019 - 10:56

So sad. Sad I always liked his tables in the race threads. I only chatted to him a few times using the in game chat but he was always friendly.
RIP Lukáš.
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2019 - 11:00

To hear someone as upbeat and enthusiastic as Lukas has gone is a shock. May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2019 - 13:37

Sad loss to hso and simracing,RIP Lukas And my thoughts are with his family Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jan Prusa
Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2018-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2019 - 15:24

Yeah he was a true enthusiast, Formula 1 and Simracing was his passion. He knew everytring I asked him about F1. He even gave me his old computer, when he bought a new one.(because that mine was really rubish)I made some upgrades on it and I am so happy a can race here with you. I am grateful to him.

I still can´t believe this happened. I have never thought that I will ever use these words conected with him. I don´t know about any Lukas´s enemies. I work on 3 shifts since January, so I wasn´t in close contact with him last mouths(and that´s the reason I join just a few races here) like I was before. I saw him every year since 2013. We had a meeting every year in Brno and we were racing on carts.:conduit: He was there every year! He woke up early in the morning took the train to Brno and he went many kilometres to see us. But this year...He wasn´t there pale

There are too many questions about his death. What happened? Why? Where? Who? How he died? Why was he find in town near Prague? Sadly I can´t give you any answer. pale I´ll let you know, if I get new informations.
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2019 - 17:57

I read Jan's message this morning just before leaving for the office. And it has been on my mind the entire day...

Such sad sad tidings to hear. I am lost for words.

I did not get the chance to know Lukáš that well. I pm'd him to ask if it was ok to include his tables in the Procar-reports. His answer was swift and friendly.

I think that everyone here agrees that he will be missed dearly, and that even if he has only been around for a good half year. That alone shows what a nice, likeable and friendly person Lukáš was.

Such an injustice. I just hope that whatever comes after this life will bear peace for our friend.

Timo
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug 2019 - 18:45

My heart goes out to Lukáš' family and friends.  His enthusiasm and good nature were contagious, and he was a very kind member of our community.  I hope in the coming weeks the police are able to determine what happened and find those responsible for this tragedy.  Too late to help Lukas, but maybe to help keep others from meeting the same fate.  Crying or Very sad

RIP Lukáš.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Gerardo Magnano
Rookie
Gerardo Magnano

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug 2019 - 23:52

Crying or Very sad Increíble . También como Jason nos en contramos con Luka en Race Connect y uno de los primeros en reconocerme de esa etapa al unirme aquí . Que en paz descanses amigo .

Incredible Also as Jason we met Luka in Race Connect and one of the first to recognize me from that stage by joining here. May you rest in peace my friend.
Back to top Go down
Gerardo Magnano
Rookie
Gerardo Magnano

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeSun 4 Aug 2019 - 22:51

Propongo que el actual torneo "Gold Star" lleve el nombre de Lukas Vidra en su honor .

I propose that the current "Gold Star" tournament be named after Lukas Vidra in his honor

Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeMon 5 Aug 2019 - 16:13

That's horrible. He looked like such a kind and passionate person. Despite being relatively new to HSO he left a small mark here.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Aug 2019 - 19:09

Gerardo Magnano wrote:

I propose that the current "Gold Star" tournament be named after Lukas Vidra in his honor

This is a good idea.

This is shocking to say the least. Lukas seemed like such a delightful character, he will be sorely missed. Condolences to his friends and family. :flag:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Aug 2019 - 19:13

We are discussing ways to make the most fitting memory for Lukas.

He certainly made a mark on HSO in the short time he was here, and we want to remember that in a fitting way.
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeTue 6 Aug 2019 - 21:14

Richard Coxon wrote:
We are discussing ways to make the most fitting memory for Lukas.

He certainly made a mark on HSO in the short time he was here, and we want to remember that in a fitting way.

He have in signature "I am a simple guy - I see McLaren, I take it " so i thing tribute race with Mclaren cars can be good way

very sad what happened pale

rest in peace Lukáš
Back to top Go down
Cezariusz Czlapinski
Club Driver
Cezariusz Czlapinski

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeFri 9 Aug 2019 - 16:57

Just can't believe to what I've just read Shocked
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2019 - 15:26

This is Very sad news.
Been concerned since sending an unread PM at end of June
This is upsetting and confusing, and I wish we had more answers
Seemed to be such a pleasant guy just from his presence on this forum, condolences to his family and all that knew him personally.

RIP/Race on Lukas
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug 2019 - 18:09

Man, don't know what to say, simply a very sad story. Crying or Very sad

A McLaren skin with a small sign to honor him would be nice in an upcoming championship.

R.I.P. Lukas
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug 2019 - 10:28

Christ , this is horrible to read after coming back from holiday
No words , just my thoughts to his family and strength.
RIP Lukas
Back to top Go down
Matias Estrela
Club Driver
Matias Estrela

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug 2019 - 15:43

What a sad news. He seemed to be such easy going, full of positive energy person... Sad
RIP Lukas
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug 2019 - 9:48

That is some incredibly sad news indeed... Death is already hard enough to cope with, it doesn't help at all when it happens to such a friendly guy and under such troubling circumstances. Most sincere condolences to Lukas' family and friends.
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important message for all!   Important message for all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important message for all!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next