Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everybody!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Legnini
Rookie

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2019-04-02

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2019 - 0:43

Greetings all. I'm Gabriel, from Argentina. 33 years old, been doing online simracing for +10 years at GPL, rFactor 1 and iRacing mostly. Raced old and new virtual machines, but prefer the vintage cars, I just get along with those better for some reason.

The excellent CART 88 mod for Automobilista brought me here, been having a lot of fun just running laps alone in testing with different chassis/engine combinations. Spare time is not always kind to me, so I don't think I will be racing full-time seasons (for now), but maybe I can hop in on practice servers for running together, and maybe a one-off race here and there if it's allowed and I feel ready to do it properly.

I'm not a wealthy man, just an enthusiastic simracer, but I have been able to piecemeal together a somewhat decent rig through the years (started building this up in 2012), really ugly to look at (and I mean it, it's U-G-L-Y), but has triples, a DIY OSW with a Fanatec BMW GT2 rim USB converted, a DIY CST GT pedal set, a TH8A, and a DSD button box, mated with a cheap race seat that is comfortable enough for doing triple stinting with no issues Smile
Back to top Go down
Gerardo Magnano
Rookie
Gerardo Magnano

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2019 - 1:15

Hola Gabriel . Otro argentino por acá . Pude tener mi primer carrera en HSO este Domingo , hay algunos eventos fuera de torneos donde se puede participar . Como a mí quizás en la semana se complica por la diferencia horaria que hace que las carreras sean por la tarde , pero los Domingos hay variada actividad . Es un gran grupo internacional . Bienvenido .
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2018-10-29

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2019 - 6:22

Welcome to HSO, Gabriel :hello:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2019 - 7:55

Bienvenido :drink:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Legnini
Rookie

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2019 - 4:15

Thanks for the welcome guys Very Happy looking forward to meet you on track on a server :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2019 - 14:41

Gabriel Legnini wrote:
The excellent CART 88 mod for Automobilista brought me here, been having a lot of fun just running laps alone in testing with different chassis/engine combinations. Spare time is not always kind to me, so I don't think I will be racing full-time seasons (for now), but maybe I can hop in on practice servers for running together, and maybe a one-off race here and there if it's allowed and I feel ready to do it properly.

Hope to see you in a one-off appearance at Indy  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Gabriel Legnini
Rookie

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2019 - 17:58

Jason White wrote:
Gabriel Legnini wrote:

Ufff that would be awesome. I would even try to be there at Portland too if a car was available, but that Sunday is my brother's birthday, so can't do it.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2019 - 1:06

Gabriel Legnini wrote:
Jason White wrote:
Gabriel Legnini wrote:

Ufff that would be awesome. I would even try to be there at Portland too if a car was available, but that Sunday is my brother's birthday, so can't do it.

There will be plenty of one-off cars open for the Month of May Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Sponsored content

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: