Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation


 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Hello everybody!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Legnini
Rookie



Number of posts : 37
Age : 36
Location : Mendoza, Argentina
Registration date : 2019-04-02

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2019 - 0:43

Greetings all. I'm Gabriel, from Argentina. 33 years old, been doing online simracing for +10 years at GPL, rFactor 1 and iRacing mostly. Raced old and new virtual machines, but prefer the vintage cars, I just get along with those better for some reason.

The excellent CART 88 mod for Automobilista brought me here, been having a lot of fun just running laps alone in testing with different chassis/engine combinations. Spare time is not always kind to me, so I don't think I will be racing full-time seasons (for now), but maybe I can hop in on practice servers for running together, and maybe a one-off race here and there if it's allowed and I feel ready to do it properly.

I'm not a wealthy man, just an enthusiastic simracer, but I have been able to piecemeal together a somewhat decent rig through the years (started building this up in 2012), really ugly to look at (and I mean it, it's U-G-L-Y), but has triples, a DIY OSW with a Fanatec BMW GT2 rim USB converted, a DIY CST GT pedal set, a TH8A, and a DSD button box, mated with a cheap race seat that is comfortable enough for doing triple stinting with no issues Smile
Back to top Go down
Gerardo Magnano
Rookie
Gerardo Magnano


Number of posts : 40
Age : 52
Location : San Francisco (Córdoba , Argentina)
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2019 - 1:15

Hola Gabriel . Otro argentino por acá . Pude tener mi primer carrera en HSO este Domingo , hay algunos eventos fuera de torneos donde se puede participar . Como a mí quizás en la semana se complica por la diferencia horaria que hace que las carreras sean por la tarde , pero los Domingos hay variada actividad . Es un gran grupo internacional . Bienvenido .
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra


Number of posts : 317
Age : 28
Location : Czech Republic
Registration date : 2018-10-29

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2019 - 6:22

Welcome to HSO, Gabriel :hello:

_________________
I am a simple guy - I see McLaren, I take it :conduit:

Best result on the grid - 4th (2019's Gold Star Rd2 - Hockenheimring)
Best result in the race - 8th (2019's Gold Star Rd3, 2019's 1996 BTCC Rd9 Race 2, 2019's Gold Star Rd4, 2019's 1996 BTCC Rd10 Race 2)
Hello everybody! 857
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez


Number of posts : 16788
Age : 119
Location : International Simracing Organisation
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2019 - 7:55

Bienvenido :drink:

_________________
Hello everybody! Ik0uEqBjC0LKiLMueGfA
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Legnini
Rookie



Number of posts : 37
Age : 36
Location : Mendoza, Argentina
Registration date : 2019-04-02

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2019 - 4:15

Thanks for the welcome guys Very Happy looking forward to meet you on track on a server :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White


Number of posts : 14725
Age : 44
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2019 - 14:41

Gabriel Legnini wrote:
The excellent CART 88 mod for Automobilista brought me here, been having a lot of fun just running laps alone in testing with different chassis/engine combinations. Spare time is not always kind to me, so I don't think I will be racing full-time seasons (for now), but maybe I can hop in on practice servers for running together, and maybe a one-off race here and there if it's allowed and I feel ready to do it properly.

Hope to see you in a one-off appearance at Indy  Very Happy

_________________
Hello everybody! Ik0uEqBjC0LKiLMueGfA
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Gabriel Legnini
Rookie



Number of posts : 37
Age : 36
Location : Mendoza, Argentina
Registration date : 2019-04-02

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2019 - 17:58

Jason White wrote:
Gabriel Legnini wrote:
The excellent CART 88 mod for Automobilista brought me here, been having a lot of fun just running laps alone in testing with different chassis/engine combinations. Spare time is not always kind to me, so I don't think I will be racing full-time seasons (for now), but maybe I can hop in on practice servers for running together, and maybe a one-off race here and there if it's allowed and I feel ready to do it properly.

Hope to see you in a one-off appearance at Indy  Very Happy

Ufff that would be awesome. I would even try to be there at Portland too if a car was available, but that Sunday is my brother's birthday, so can't do it.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White


Number of posts : 14725
Age : 44
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2019 - 1:06

Gabriel Legnini wrote:
Jason White wrote:
Gabriel Legnini wrote:
The excellent CART 88 mod for Automobilista brought me here, been having a lot of fun just running laps alone in testing with different chassis/engine combinations. Spare time is not always kind to me, so I don't think I will be racing full-time seasons (for now), but maybe I can hop in on practice servers for running together, and maybe a one-off race here and there if it's allowed and I feel ready to do it properly.

Hope to see you in a one-off appearance at Indy  Very Happy

Ufff that would be awesome. I would even try to be there at Portland too if a car was available, but that Sunday is my brother's birthday, so can't do it.

There will be plenty of one-off cars open for the Month of May Smile

_________________
Hello everybody! Ik0uEqBjC0LKiLMueGfA
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Sponsored content





Hello everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody!   Hello everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Hello everybody!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: