Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Internet connection issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

Internet connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Internet connection issues   Internet connection issues Icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2018 - 16:54

Since lately Im facing repeatedly disconnections from races, and I just cant figure out why it started to happen so offten and so sudenly, I have entered fixed DNS addresses in my router now.

Could it be the reason for discos?

Racing online is the only activity Im able to notice such disconections, maybe those occure during regular internet usage too, but Im not aware of that. But It seems to me that this is not disconnection between me and ISP, when quit the game I go and check and all works fine, no internet connection problems..

oh boy..
Back to top Go down
Cezariusz Czlapinski
Club Driver
Cezariusz Czlapinski

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2017-12-31

Internet connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet connection issues   Internet connection issues Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2018 - 9:11

Hi Raul. What is the brand/model of router do you use ? Do you race with standalone PC or laptop ? And what Windows version are you running ?
Regards, Czarek.
Back to top Go down

Internet connection issues
Page 1 of 1