Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]

Go down 
+31
David Jaques
Jari Bruppacher
Brian Janik
Greg Hunt
Philippe Martinelli
Timo Vermeersch
Michal Janak
François Remmen
Richard Wilks
David Jundt
Raymond Riddall
Gérard Ryon
Florkin Marc
Yves Plaçais
Jason Whited
Grant Riddall
Raul Jereb
Jonatan Acerclinth
Alberto Ibañez
Petr Hlavac
Peter Blom
David Sabre
Juha Bos
Jan Kowalski
Jacob Fredriksson
Martin Lacina
Steve Parker
Jason Fitch
Mick Chapman
Austin Johnson
Jason White
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 18:36

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/database/races/1971-monaco-grand-prix
Qualifying.
1 Jackie Stewart Elf Team Tyrrell 1m 23.200s
2 Jacky Ickx Scuderia Ferrari 1m 24.400s
3 Jo Siffert Yardley Team BRM 1m 24.800s
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 18:55

David Sabre wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
Just a quick note,when i go back to pits to make a setup change it still says tow to garage 3 mins,and that is after driving to my pit stall Shocked

Since there is no physical separation between pits and track, you must be sure you go over the pit entry line where the invisible "pit entry trigger" is, as otherwise the game seems to think you are still out of the pit area. The problem appears because you can access the pits from anywhere because of the lack of wall separatingt it and narrowing the entry to a certain place (Where the trigger is located). I'm right now not 100% sure where that trigger is located exactly, but will ask Dave and see if we can post a screenshot indicating the exact point  study

Problem is you have to go to your pit stall,which i was doing if i dont stop there its 5 min wait instead of 3 mins in pit stall,i have tried entering in numerous spots but no joy yet so a screenshot exactly where it is would be most helpful,btw the track looks superb.
Pit in is highlighted in green, therefore crossing that should trigger entering the pits.
Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Pitin11

Is there something I should be doing to trigger it? ive tried multiple times and even grinded against the pit wall from where it starts at just cant seem to trigger it.

Driving back into the car pool where you start gets me down to 120 secs but anywhere else its around a 3 min wait
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 19:05

Grant Riddall wrote:
Is there something I should be doing to trigger it?
No, it should auto trigger when you cross the green (invisible on track).
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 19:17

If you have not requested pit, but enter the pits, does that automatically cause the pitspot red square to appear and the pit menu to come up in your hud? If so, the pit entry trigger is working, and the 120 seconds must be a setting in the server or GDB.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 19:18

David Sabre wrote:
Grant Riddall wrote:
Is there something I should be doing to trigger it?
No, it should auto trigger when you cross the green (invisible on track).

Does not work Dave,i have hugged the wall from last turn to the pits and still no trigger,atm it is impossible to work on setups online with 3 min wait every time you stop in the pits.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 19:20

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
If you have not requested pit, but enter the pits, does that automatically cause the pitspot red square to appear and the pit menu to come up in your hud? If so, the pit entry trigger is working, and the 120 seconds must be a setting in the server or GDB.

red square is there and pit menu
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 19:29

OK thanks, it is then a server or GDB setting, we will check and let you know if we can come up with something. Thanks for the feedback guys  Smile
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 19:46

Racing Smile

Philippe Henrique wrote:
I would try the oldest March #53...

Curious, Siffert in Can Am, and Siffert Automobiles in F1, big coincidence

You mean like no coincidence at all.

I kinda wanted both of Jo's cars, but was denied Razz

Jo Siffert Automobiles is actually just Jo supplying another driver with a March 701 that he was given as a payment by March. My car is the same as yours, only that it was "upgraded" to full time entry even though it only appeared in the hands of Mazet at Paul Ricard.

A bit weird to see Perrot and Trimmer here, who only competed in non-championship events.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 19:49

Quote :
A bit weird to see Perrot and Trimmer here, who only competed in non-championship events.

Yeah, they are here just to annoy nit pickers  :D
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 19:53

I actually let that sentence stand while composing the message to see who'd respond to it.

And of course you guys do :D

Gonna pretend in all other races that Perrot is driving and not Mazet lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 20:25

We are always watching  :spy: You never know when a  Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 811692321 is going to pop up  :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 21:28

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Apr 2018 - 22:18

Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 5:04

Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 6:51

Hi guys. Yesterday i tested in monaco and i had a lot of issues which was very similar like what happened to me in Monjuice. Suddenly fps drops from 80 to almost zero and after several seconds it return back to 80 but the car is already wreck. I tested also offline and i have no issue anymore. Dont know if this couldnt relate with the joing other drivers to the server but i thing it dont. When the issue happed i think nobody was joining to the server. Im a lot frustrated from this because if im not gonna resolve it i will have to withdraw from this race because it was very dangerous for other drivers. On last sunday i have a race in automobilista in Marcas on ISO and i had no such an issue so maybe it related with the mod? Dont know.

Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 8:47

Martin Lacina wrote:
Hi guys. Yesterday i tested in monaco and i had a lot of issues which was very similar like what happened to me in Monjuice. Suddenly fps drops from 80 to almost zero and after several seconds it return back to 80 but the car is already wreck. I tested also offline and i have no issue anymore. Dont know if this couldnt relate with the joing other drivers to the server but i thing it dont. When the issue happed i think nobody was joining to the server. Im a lot frustrated from this because if im not gonna resolve it i will have to withdraw from this race because it was very dangerous for other drivers. On last sunday i have a race in automobilista in Marcas on ISO and i had no such an issue so maybe it related with the mod? Dont know.

Can I take over Martin's car for this race please? That is nr 18 March.

Timo
Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 8:55

Timo Vermeersch wrote:
Martin Lacina wrote:

Timo
I didnt withdraw the race yet Timo. I hope i will resolve the problem.
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 9:12

Martin Lacina wrote:
Timo Vermeersch wrote:
Martin Lacina wrote:

Timo

OK. Sorry. Eagerness and so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 11:54

Something I noticed and thought id point out is another problem with this pit entry not triggering is that when people crash they would rather leave the game and re-join than wait 5 mins for repairs/tow back... this then causes some people, who are on a lap to micro stutter when re-joining and could possible cause them to crash?

I was guilty of doing this last night until I realised this could possibly be a problem for others. Hopefully by posting it could help ease that scenario

Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 12:03

Yes indeed. Richard should be having internet back today, I think he will simply disable altogether the setting that makes you wait for the tow when going back to pits. It will be reactivated later for the official qualy and race.
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 12:36

Martin Lacina wrote:
Timo Vermeersch wrote:
Martin Lacina wrote:

Timo

Should Martin not be able to resolve his issues and not participate, in that case and only in that case, could I take the nr 18 car?

Timo
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 12:58

Martin Lacina wrote:

What OS is on your pc, Martin?
Windows 10?

Also, could you post a screenshot, or a list, of your ingame display and audio settings.

Between those things, perhaps I can help. (Will try, anyways)
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 13:01

ATTENTION:

Tow to pits has been temporarily disabled in the server. You can now return to pits inmediately after ESC. It will be enabled again for qualy and race, but beware we will limit going in and out of the server during qualy session to prevent both freezes and people gaining advantage from extra tires. So plan your qualy accordingly with the nominal amount of tire sets.
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 13:58

Présent Wink

Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Apr 2018 - 14:41

What's up with LiveRacers showing strange top speed from some cars?

428 km/h?

:rigol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]   Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Grand Prix de Monaco [Apr 8th]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next